Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    It was my honor and I would do it again
    Thanks but, uh, well dad bods aren't what the DoD is needing right now.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Thanks but, uh, well dad bods aren't what the DoD is needing right now.
      That's right. DoD is looking for pink haired biological males who think they are girls. DEI baby.

Comment

• Senate Democrats Block Bill That Would Ban Illegal Immigrants From Voting. Showed the real reasons (not just speculation for it) for the Democrats plan for Open Borders.

With the 2024 presidential election coming up and millions of illegal aliens storming the southern border, Republicans are taking a stand from letting another 2020 election happen.

However, Democrats are trying to squash the GOP’s efforts of upholding election integrity.

This week, Senate Democrats shot down proposed legislation that would exclude illegal immigrants from being counted on the census for the purposes of apportionment for House seats and the Electoral College.

Proposed by Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-TN) to add an amendment to the $460 billion spending package, the legislation would require the Census Bureau to include a U.S. citizenship question in any future census. It would ban any illegal immigrants and non- U.S. Citizens from being counted for congressional district and Electoral College apportionment.

However, 51 Democrats and Independents voted against the bill.

45 Republicans voted in favor of the legislation with the exception of Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska).

“Today I forced Chuck Schumer to hold a vote on whether illegal aliens should be counted for determining the number of congressional seats and electoral votes each state gets. Democrats’ unanimous opposition to this commonsense measure confirms that they’re using illegal aliens and sanctuary cities to increase their political power,” Hagerty said in a statement. “With this vote, Senate Democrats chose to trample on the rights of each American’s voice. I will continue to fight and press this issue in the Senate.”

Comment

• This story just happened 3 days ago.

Another article that exposes the plans of the Democrat Party (All Senate Democrats) to fly future Illegal Aliens into the country (over the border) from their original country without the need for Passports or ID. The MSM has no articles that I could find on this issue. The MSM are backing it "hook, line, and sinker."

All Senate Dems vote against barring taxpayer funds to fly illegal migrants to US towns

"Tonight every single Senate Democrat voted against my amendment that would stop Biden Admin from using taxpayer dollars to charter flights for hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens from their countries directly to American towns to be resettled," Republican Tennessee Sen. Bill Hagerty tweeted early Saturday morning.

"Indefensible," he added.

Hagerty announced earlier last week that he was set to file an amendment to the appropriations bill that would "prohibit federal funds from being used to secretly fly illegal aliens from other nations directly into states across the country," according to his office’s press release.

7.2M ILLEGALS ENTERED THE US UNDER BIDEN ADMIN, AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN POPULATION OF 36 STATES

The amendment was in response to recent news stories reporting the Biden administration flew an estimated 320,000 illegal immigrants from their home nations to the U.S. in 2023.

READ ON THE FOX NEWS APP

"Let me cut through the procedural language here. I’m bringing forward a vote on a very simple question: Do you support American taxpayer dollars being used to fly illegal aliens into the United States from places like Venezuela and Haiti, into America to be settled in towns and cities near you? If so, then vote against me. Vote ‘no’ to preserve the practice of using taxpayer dollars to charter planes that move and import thousands of illegal aliens into your states," Hagerty said Friday on the floor of the Senate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senate-dems-vote-against-barring-194716380.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6 Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHQk IDW0JE0kMyNot8s6dgMEz9P4-7RaGoc_wRnNlOAkicNH8otHkwiPgN-MfrLQ1rdZwn9RRo94hp96SYErF3IOeDElvsKhv2QR4-Grl_-CjoGQyLzE330HE5GET7Up6ZCH6ygjHfhcatrokmJfbVIctmekg yffKDO33QFe82ox

Comment

• I could be persuaded to allow legal status of some sort for letting illegals here, but I think they should be barred from voting for like 20 years. Let's say 18, since that is how long natural born citizens have to wait until they vote.

The census issue is the real goal. They dont necessarily need to vote, they just need to keep blue states from losing reps.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Just enforce current laws. Build the wall. Deport, deport, deport. Stop all handouts to illegals. Enough already.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                I could be persuaded to allow legal status of some sort for letting illegals here, but I think they should be barred from voting for like 20 years. Let's say 18, since that is how long natural born citizens have to wait until they vote.

The census issue is the real goal. They dont necessarily need to vote, they just need to keep blue states from losing reps.
                I think you’re underestimating the influence of the influx of immigrants. There were estimates by groups who monitor immigration that showed growing immigration numbers (past 30 years since Reagan Presidency and the last immigration bill-some estimates as high as 25 million additional) prior to Biden, and there is close to 10 million immigrants since Biden. That’s perhaps as many as 35 million additional illegals/people in the U.S. That would mean Red states losing reps. and Blue states gaining them. The Democrats aren’t underestimating the impact of a new census that counts new immigrants, whether they can vote or not, and Dems want them counted toward Representation. The Blue states already allow them the right to drive (ID and all), and will allow them to vote in state elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I think you’re underestimating the influence of the influx of immigrants. There were estimates by groups who monitor immigration that showed growing immigration numbers (past 30 years since Reagan Presidency and the last immigration bill-some estimates as high as 25 million additional) prior to Biden, and there is close to 10 million immigrants since Biden. That’s perhaps as many as 35 million additional illegals/people in the U.S. That would mean Red states losing reps. and Blue states gaining them. The Democrats aren’t underestimating the impact of a new census that counts new immigrants, whether they can vote or not, and Dems want them counted toward Representation. The Blue states already allow them the right to drive (ID and all), and will allow them to vote in state elections.
                  I don't dispute any of this. The Dems want them counted in the census to keep the blue states' reps. They will allow them to vote at some point, if not already. Even if the border gets shut, we aren't going to deport 30 million people. If the GOP gets control of congress, the first thing they should do is eliminate undocumented citizens from being counted in the census, outline a path to document those here in return for legal status, bar them from voting in Federal elections for 18+ years, and close the border and deport those who committed crimes (other than entering illegally). I would also probably debate deporting anyone from countries outside the Western Hemisphere as well.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I don't dispute any of this. The Dems want them counted in the census to keep the blue states' reps. They will allow them to vote at some point, if not already. Even if the border gets shut, we aren't going to deport 30 million people. If the GOP gets control of congress, the first thing they should do is eliminate undocumented citizens from being counted in the census, outline a path to document those here in return for legal status, bar them from voting in Federal elections for 18+ years, and close the border and deport those who committed crimes (other than entering illegally). I would also probably debate deporting anyone from countries outside the Western Hemisphere as well.
                    It sounds like a sound plan.

It’s interesting that Senator Haggerty (Tenn. ) thwarted a Democrat Senate vote scheme, with Chuck Schumer hoping to sneak the appropriations to pay for illegal immigrants to be directly flown over the southern border, from South and Central American countries such as Columbia, throughout the U.S. through the U.S. Senate at midnight. The hope was Republicans wouldn’t be aware and miss the vote. The Dems voted as a solid voting block, so all of the Dems are together in favor of illegal immigration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

It sounds like a sound plan.

It’s interesting that Senator Haggerty (Tenn. ) thwarted a Democrat Senate vote scheme, with Chuck Schumer hoping to sneak the appropriations to pay for illegal immigrants to be directly flown over the southern border, from South and Central American countries such as Columbia, throughout the U.S. through the U.S. Senate at midnight. The hope was Republicans wouldn’t be aware and miss the vote. The Dems voted as a solid voting block, so all of the Dems are together in favor of illegal immigration.
                      And they think Trump is disgusting. He doesn't hold a candle to their crap. The only thing that might change the tide is that the lower income Americans are going to be the first to feel the pain of this tidal wave of ILLEGALS.

Comment

I don't dispute any of this. The Dems want them counted in the census to keep the blue states' reps. They will allow them to vote at some point, if not already. Even if the border gets shut, we aren't going to deport 30 million people. If the GOP gets control of congress, the first thing they should do is eliminate undocumented citizens from being counted in the census, outline a path to document those here in return for legal status, bar them from Federal elections for 18+ years, and close the border and deport those who committed crimes (other than entering illegally). I would also probably debate deporting anyone from countries outside the Western Hemisphere as well.
                        No. Just Hell NO. That's like someone breaking into your house and you telling them, ok, stay here, I'll pay your food, medical, education and housing for 18 years while you live in my house. After that we will consider you part of our family with full family rights. Vacations, use of family boats, cars, RVs, etc

They broke federal law in crossing the border in the first place. Give them 3 months to come register as illegals, vette them at that time, Deport any of those who have committed crimes in the US or abroad. After the 3 month period, if not registered, deport or imprison any who have a run in with the law. Even if it's a tail light out. None of them should be counted for representation at any level and should never be eligible to vote.
                        If they want a chance to become citizens, their best chance should be to leave, and come back through the front door.

Anything less is allowing non- citizens to break our federal immigration laws without consequences.
                        Last edited by Atxshoxfan; March 28, 2024, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• Our politicians have put us all in debt through eternity, Not only are all American citizens in debt, but many who haven't even been conceived yet are also in debt. The only lucky ones are those who trickle down momma's leg.
                          But we have people to stupid see it and politicians who think they know how to spend our money better than we do.
                          Sure, let's keep funding these illegals. It's more stupid than taking a second mortgage to house and feed your neighbors cats. At least that debt wouldn't be passed down to you children and grandchildren.
                          "Migrant influencer" Leonel Moreno appeared to mock people who work for a living in a series of new videos posted to Instagram — after his TikTok shut down.
                          Last edited by Atxshoxfan; March 28, 2024, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

No. Just Hell NO. That's like someone breaking into your house and you telling them, ok, stay here, I'll pay your food, medical, education and housing for 18 years while you live in my house. After that we will consider you part of our family with full family rights. Vacations, use of family boats, cars, RVs, etc

They broke federal law in crossing the border in the first place. Give them 3 months to come register as illegals, vette them at that time, Deport any of those who have committed crimes in the US or abroad. After the 3 month period, if not registered, deport or imprison any who have a run in with the law. Even if it's a tail light out. None of them should be counted for representation at any level and should never be eligible to vote.
                            If they want a chance to become citizens, their best chance should be to leave, and come back through the front door.

Anything less is allowing non- citizens to break our federal immigration laws without consequences.
                            I would be right there to deport them all if it was ever going to happen. But it's not. So the GOP needs to control how it's dealt with now. And if they do it right, I think they would even turn the narrative and find that they become a majority for perpetuity as they bring in hispanics as the left continues to court LGBT and lefties. Those coming here aren't down with that crap.

But the border needs to be closed and these people need to be digested into the population. And the terrorists and spies need to go.

Comment

I would be right there to deport them all if it was ever going to happen. But it's not. So the GOP needs to control how it's dealt with now. And if they do it right, I think they would even turn the narrative and find that they become a majority for perpetuity as they bring in hispanics as the left continues to court LGBT and lefties. Those coming here aren't down with that crap.

But the border needs to be closed and these people need to be digested into the population. And the terrorists and spies need to go.
                              The Sanctuary Cities and States are the problem with any plan. They fight ICE at every turn. It wasn't always this way. I remember (about 10 years ago) a male high school student (South High School) who was in trouble with the school, and in the process of being removed/disciplined. Everyone in his entire family was illegal (a separate subject but many families/individuals are waiting in line to legally enter the country, and are frustrated by Biden's plan), and worried about what would happen to them because their son was a bad egg, in trouble at school and the law, and bringing attention to their family. At that time, they were worried about the family being deported. They were supposed to attend a school meeting, but skipped the meeting, and all went back to Mexico to avoid their son going to jail, and their possible deportation.

That was when most of the illegals were from Mexico. Now they come from Asia, China, Africa, Central America, Middle East, even Russia, etc. and are from gangs, and prisons (that have emptied in places like Venezuela), mental institutions, etc. because those countries often don't want them there anymore. Not all are poor, because it takes money to get to the Mexican Cartels, so some women sell SEX to those cartels. This influx of many poor, and uneducated immigrants are going to bankrupt America, and it's Social Services to the disabled, elderly, physically and intellectually handicapped, mentally ill, etc. New York, Chicago, and California are handing out credit cards with money on them, which I think that Democrats want all they can to live off of the Government for free (that's their political strategy)..

Comment

• I'm not a total fan of Rand Paul, but he is very good at explaining some things. His math is a little off in this video, in that his 1.7% increase example would be compounded year after year, so the result over 10 years would be greater than the 17% over 10 yrs. that he claims.

Comment

Working...
                                X