The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
    I don't think it was a tough decision. The Constitution is fairly clear who controls Federal offices. You can't have states with their own interpretations of the Constitution; i.e. does the 14th amendment apply to the President and exactly what is the definition of insurrection. The answers to those questions can't be state by state.

And for what it is worth, I believe the nine members of the CO Sup Court were all appointed by Democrat Governors, and they ruled 4-3.
    Even the most radical, liberal most Democrat states (California and New York) elected Secretary of States knew it was a loser issue, played it honestly, and stayed away from it (taking Trump off of the ballot). The Maine and Illinois elected officials must have wanted to build up their names for later elections. The Colorado SC can't benefit from the issue so the 4 who voted for taking him off of the ballot are true haters, and don't care about the law.

Comment

• Hard to believe that this was from almost 60 years ago:

Now a new add has dropped that updates Paul Harvey's piece:

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Tyson is evidently shutting down a chicken plant, eliminating 1000 jobs Perry Iowa, a town of 8000.
          Not to worry though, as they are recruiting illegal aliens to their new plant in New York.

Sorry about the multiple posts below. I couldn't get the 2 links on one post.

Jest of the post, Never buy anything from Tysons.
          Last edited by Atxshoxfan; March 15, 2024, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Tyson Foods announced Monday that it will stop operating its pork plant in Perry, Iowa. The site reportedly has a workforce of more than 1,200 people.

Comment

• Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• CBP increases patrols after migrant surge overwhelms Texas National Guard in El Paso | Fox News

Border-breach-El-Paso-Texas_06.webp

Comment

• And the left and the Whitehouse are blaming governor Abbot and who else........DJT.

Comment

• Now the River Festival button is inflationary just like everything else.

Riverfest reveals concert headliner, plans for more fireworks. But buttons will go up. It’s also sharing the on-sale date for its buttons — which serve as admission to all concerts and events at the nine-day event — as well as button prices for this year: They’re going up from $15 to $20 for adults and from $5 to $10 for children. It’s the second button price bump since 2022, when adult buttons jumped from $10 to $15.

I no longer go out to eat, because it costs $15.00 for a Big Mac (which is totally unhealthy), so you know what it costs for a meal at a good restaurant. the Trillions of dollars going out because of the Biden administration spending on Covid, and now the Southern Border Immigration is just crazy, and that isn't talking about the trillions of dollars spending on everything else Biden wants to spend on. Inflation isn't slowing down either (even though the biden administration is saying it is).

Republicans aren't totally innocent in this, but they weren't spending on Trillion Dollar bills to increase EV cars, bringing in millions of poor immigrants into the Southern border to change the country, etc. If Biden wins again, there will be no end to our problems. They are just starting, and at the beginning. The FAR LEFT is running the Democrat Party.
                      Last edited by Shockm; March 23, 2024, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• So many very brave and tough men in the WWII era but I encountered the same in Vietnam and most were not there by choice. Seems each and every generation gets weaker and weaker. I fear it will bring us all down in the not so distant future. I am in complete agreement with Elon that a red wave is essential to save this country

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          So many very brave and tough men in the WWII era but I encountered the same in Vietnam and most were not there by choice. Seems each and every generation gets weaker and weaker. I fear it will bring us all down in the not so distant future. I am in complete agreement with Elon that a red wave is essential to save this country
                          Not sure that a red wave will save the country, but it is definitely the only hope we have to save the country.

Comment

So many very brave and tough men in the WWII era but I encountered the same in Vietnam and most were not there by choice. Seems each and every generation gets weaker and weaker. I fear it will bring us all down in the not so distant future. I am in complete agreement with Elon that a red wave is essential to save this country
                            This can’t be said enough… thank you and all veterans for your service to the country.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Thanks for serving.

Comment

• It was my honor and I would do it again

Comment

Working...
                                X