Russia-Ukraine War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Only Arabs and Hispanics can be Muslims and Catholics and it automatically makes them 3rd world folks. Got it RACIST
    If you give a fool enough rope...

Comment

• Whatever the Duggers are have evidence to the contrary.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Only Arabs and Hispanics can be Muslims and Catholics and it automatically makes them 3rd world folks. Got it RACIST

It really is like arguing with children most times in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Simple stop being a lying racist and you won't have to deal with it anymore.

Comment

Simple stop being a lying racist and you won't have to deal with it anymore.
            I'll never lie to you my friend. I give you my word. :)

I'm likely one of the most honest people you will ever meet. Far too honest sometimes...

Comment

• Dimitry Rogozin, the head of Russia's Space Agency and a close ally to Russian President Vladimir Putin, threatened to leave U.S. Astronaut Vande Hei behind in space and detach Russia's segment of the space station altogether.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                Dimitry Rogozin, the head of Russia's Space Agency and a close ally to Russian President Vladimir Putin, threatened to leave U.S. Astronaut Vande Hei behind in space and detach Russia's segment of the space station altogether.
                In other breaking news

the Russian Ministry of Defense made a wholly unsubstantiated and outright bizarre claim that the U.S. government is somehow training birds infected with or otherwise carrying biological weapons to fly from Ukraine to Russia.

Comment

• I know when I think of Catholicism one of the first things I think of is the Arabian portions of the world.

Wait... what!?

I mean... maybe the tiny sliver of the overall population in those regions that is GREEK ORTHODOX, but I digress.

Comment

Dimitry Rogozin, the head of Russia's Space Agency and a close ally to Russian President Vladimir Putin, threatened to leave U.S. Astronaut Vande Hei behind in space and detach Russia's segment of the space station altogether.
                    Elon Musk to the rescue.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Sup mirror?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Never realized until today that I’m actually Hispanic. Crazy.
                        Last edited by ShockerFever; March 11, 2022, 01:59 PM.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Oh my.......

Comment

• Looks like some in the media have decided to pull Koch Industries and their dealings in Russia. One of the articles I saw was from CBS News at https://www.cbsnews.com/news/koch-in...ine-sanctions/ and they mention

Wichita, Kansas-based Koch has several business lines in Russia, and is among the nearly 40 companies described as "digging in" by refusing to curb or stop business in that nation, according to a tally compiled by Yale University professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld and his research team.
                            They don't bother mentioning who the other 40 companies are, they just focus on Koch Industries. But the link they give in the tally part goes to https://som.yale.edu/story/2022/over...ia-some-remain and a person at Yale breaks what companies are doing into 4 different areas, ranging from withdrawal to not doing anything. It's interesting to see which companies are listed where. The current list seems to only have 27 in the not doing anything part vs the number 40 that CBS mentions.
                            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Putin has had the FSB arrest General Roman Gavrilov and his deputy for "wasteful squandering of fuel” and "leaks of military information that led to loss of life”

General Gavrilov is in charge of Federal National Guard who lead the attack into Ukraine.

Sergey Beseda (and his deputy)_, who is in charge of FSB foreign intelligence has also been arrested for “unreliable, incomplete and partially false information about the political situation in Ukraine.”

Comment

Putin has had the FSB arrest General Roman Gavrilov and his deputy for "wasteful squandering of fuel” and "leaks of military information that led to loss of life”

General Gavrilov is in charge of Federal National Guard who lead the attack into Ukraine.

Sergey Beseda (and his deputy)_, who is in charge of FSB foreign intelligence has also been arrested for “unreliable, incomplete and partially false information about the political situation in Ukraine.”
                                Putin is desperate in the best possible way! I pray for a Ukrainian victory and that Putin doesn’t become desperate in the worst possible way.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X