Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police shooting in Minneapolis leads to riots 3.0 I think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, the MSM and our current woke politicians would have us believe that we are all inherently racist because we are white. You might not feel it, but you are racist. *wink wink*

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Agreed. And, NBC edited the video to not show the girl with the knife and to make it fit a more skewed view of the police shooting as if they were shooting an innocent bystander.
      That's such a disservice to the viewers and obviously slanted to push the "division" further. Not entirely sure what the end goal is here...but it sure as hell looks like an attempt to cancel the United States of America.

It's funny because the networks are using capitalism to keep the advertising money flowing in but at the same time want to cancel capitalism. Maybe the money isn't coming from advertisers? Or maybe the advertisers are aligned with the networks and have the same goal. Oh yeah...Atlanta cancel. CNN is headquartered in Atlanta. I get it now.
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

But, the MSM and our current woke politicians would have us believe that we are all inherently racist because we are white. You might not feel it, but you are racist. *wink wink*
        But remember, if you don't believe the MSM, you are in need of unplugging. There is no brainwashing or agenda to see here.

Drumpf has poisoned your mind. Before Drumpf, no one questioned the MSM.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I have known bad cops (not too many). They are bad because they are power hungry, financially unethical, or don’t have the temperament for the job. There is some evidence that Chauvin was power hungry/wrong temperament and zero evidence his behavior was racially motivated.
          Racism, even tacit, usually is ferreted out by coworkers or through other interactions way before it gets to the point of killing someone.

I highly recommend Wilfred Reilly’s book “Taboo” where he uses empirical data to refute just about every claim the media and professional dividers are making about the subject. You cannot lose an argument about race related shooting using his data as a source. Oh, by the way, he is black, teaches at an HBCU and is not some far right shill.
          I follow Reilly on twitter and a majority of the time I really like his take. I may have to get his book. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• LeBron James's moral bankruptcy is showing
            LeBron James's moral bankruptcy is showing (msn.com)

Ex-Football Player Brandon Tatum Says LeBron James Wouldn't Hesitate to Have White Officers Defend Him (msn.com)
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Matt Walsh

@MattWalshBlog
              In new video, Makhia Bryant can be heard screaming “I’m gonna stab the f*** out of you, **tch,” while lunging at two unarmed people who were posing no imminent physical threat to her

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Matt Walsh

@MattWalshBlog
                In new video, Makhia Bryant can be heard screaming “I’m gonna stab the f*** out of you, **tch,” while lunging at two unarmed people who were posing no imminent physical threat to her

https://twitter.com/i/status/1385305451428990978
                The comments on that Tweet are about the dumbest thing I have ever seen. My goodness. Someone actually seriously said he should have shot the knife out of her hand. Not kidding.

Comment

The comments on that Tweet are about the dumbest thing I have ever seen. My goodness. Someone actually seriously said he should have shot the knife out of her hand. Not kidding.
                  A generation of kids growing up not hearing from their parents..."that's only in Hollywood son (daughter)...not in the real world." ??????
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Slippery slope?

Why can’t people who commit crimes just not resist arrest when they’re caught? That would end a lot more problems than anything else.

Nobody is out “to get you” if you aren’t doing anything wrong. But those who flee and make things difficult typically have no respect for laws, authorities, or peacekeeping in general.
                    Resisting arrest aught to have a higher level of punishment (I assume). I don’t know what the sentence is, but it would seem we need a greater deterrent.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It’s a universal issue? Not according to the media and certain politicians.

Im not saying there aren’t bad cops out there that have stereotypical motivations. Those need to be weeded out of the system. But the stories that the media are splattering everywhere, especially recently, are clearly NOT racially motivated. It’s all about the narrative. So every black person that dies at the hands of a white cop is racially motivated.

I agree generally that less police interaction the better but it’s a two way street.

Which minor offenses should police not bother enforcing?
                      It’s the minor laws that shouldn’t be passed.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I have known bad cops (not too many). They are bad because they are power hungry, financially unethical, or don’t have the temperament for the job. There is some evidence that Chauvin was power hungry/wrong temperament and zero evidence his behavior was racially motivated.
                        Racism, even tacit, usually is ferreted out by coworkers or through other interactions way before it gets to the point of killing someone.

I highly recommend Wilfred Reilly’s book “Taboo” where he uses empirical data to refute just about every claim the media and professional dividers are making about the subject. You cannot lose an argument about race related shooting using his data as a source. Oh, by the way, he is black, teaches at an HBCU and is not some far right shill.
                        Problem: The left spinning the narrative truly don’t care about data. Truly!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It’s the minor laws that shouldn’t be passed.
                          Examples?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Jay walking
                            carrying a fire arm
                            possession
                            distilling spirits for private use
                            gun barrel length
                            changing lanes w/o signaling
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              Jay walking
                              carrying a fire arm
                              possession
                              distilling spirits for private use
                              gun barrel length
                              changing lanes w/o signaling
                              I’m talking about stuff that a cop sees that would initially cause the confrontation in a vehicle.

Changing lanes without signaling will be the only one in play there. Do you think we should all drive around without signaling? I don’t think the intent of the law there was to be a money grab. It’s a pretty easy law to abide by, don’t ya think?
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                He could have taken off his shoe and flung it at her
                                George W Bush reports the fatality rate for that is quite low.

Comment

Working...
                                X