Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police shooting in Minneapolis leads to riots 3.0 I think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Nicholas Fondacaro
    @NickFondacaro

In their report on the officer-involved shooting in Columbus, Ohio, NBC Nightly News deceptively edited the 911 call to leave out the part where the caller says a girl was "trying to stab us." They also don't show viewers the knife in the attacker's hand just before the shots.
    dEmoCRacy diES iN dArkNEss!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m talking about stuff that a cop sees that would initially cause the confrontation in a vehicle.

Changing lanes without signaling will be the only one in play there. Do you think we should all drive around without signaling? I don’t think the intent of the law there was to be a money grab. It’s a pretty easy law to abide by, don’t ya think?
      Sure, but if you don’t cause an accident, why pull someone over? Every law on the books is enforced, eventually, at the end of a gun.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Sure, but if you don’t cause an accident, why pull someone over? Every law on the books is enforced, eventually, at the end of a gun.
        Do you think accidents would increase or decrease as a result of this law removal?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Matt Walsh

@MattWalshBlog

So inspired to see BLM rising up in support of homicidal stabbers. Few have had the courage to defend this marginalized and misunderstood group.

Comment

• I think qualified immunity should go the way of the dodo bird. In its place is created a type of insurance, like gazillions of other folks in this country have to carry (like me). Would create both incentive and disincentive for behavior while on the job. Almost like sort of a free market solution. If a high volume of claims cause rates to get too high or you can’t find coverage, well there’s your sign that you are a bad fit for the LEO career path. The free market says GTFO.

Comment

• Kayleigh makes some great points...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Stop what you’re doing; the ‘Juice’ weighs in...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

The comments on that Tweet are about the dumbest thing I have ever seen. My goodness. Someone actually seriously said he should have shot the knife out of her hand. Not kidding.
                  I bet you a social worker would be able to do that!!!
                  The Assman

Comment

Do you think accidents would increase or decrease as a result of this law removal?
                    Well, I don’t think they would decrease. In fact, search and frisk laws decreased violent crime. If we give more control to the police, crime will go down. It’s all a measure of how much freedom you are willing to give up so someone can keep you safe. We all have a line we feel is appropriate. Because that line is not the same for everyone, we have a few ways to determine it. We’ve decided to elect our saviors/oppressors. Some of those elected have decided that natural rights are not natural, yet it is the system we have chosen and we must accept or reject it.

Ip some level, the prevention of minor infractions prevents major crimes. At some level, the enforcement of minor infractions creates major ones. Quite the balancing act.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

I doubt you'd see any change. Tons of people already fail to signal. I'm not sure anybody does it only because it's the law. They do it because it's a common courtesy and can help prevent themselves from getting in an accident.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

A knife is a deadly weapon. You don't use non-lethal force to try and protect someone that is facing the threat of lethal force.
                        Back to the Columbus knife dangerous incident. To show the danger of knives, a Cincy teen was killed by another by a pocket knife.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I doubt you'd see any change. Tons of people already fail to signal. I'm not sure anybody does it only because it's the law. They do it because it's a common courtesy and can help prevent themselves from getting in an accident.
                          I don't know about where you live, but where I live signaling just tells the other cars to speed up and not let you in.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

I don't know about where you live, but where I live signaling just tells the other cars to speed up and not let you in.
                            If you're one of those people who tries to go around a bunch of cars then force your way in...you're damn right!

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Beer is good and people are craaaazy!

Road rage incident in Wichita leads to arrest (ksn.com)

Comment

• When people say shoot in the leg. Im no medical professional, but I'm pretty sure that a gun shot wound in the leg can tear up arteries that will kill you faster than a gut shot. Correct me if I'm wrong.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X