Pfizer Covid Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

This oppression is a worldwide phenomenon. It might have to do with the global pandemic that is destabilizing healthcare across the entire planet and threatening 10's of millions of lives.

OR... it's a coordinated effort by the RULERZ to put us all in permanent social distancing hell. Continue to resist! It's our only hope... in getting the maximum possible infected and harmed.

10's of millions of lives....BWAHHAHAHAAAHAHHA!! Good one Clod. SMH.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

10's of millions of lives....BWAHHAHAHAAAHAHHA!! Good one Clod. SMH.
      Of course you wouldn't understand the math or the alternate reality where we go for "the herd" at the onset of all this instead of following the science. That's why you go visit friends over New Years in direct defiance of public health guidance. I don't want to say you are a bad person necessarily, just extremely misguided.

Hint: We've lost nearly 2M worldwide to Covid thus far with much undercounting and intense worldwide mitigation efforts. With a world population of 7.5B; 1%, or 75M deaths, or 10's of millions dead, is far from a stretch with no RULERZ oppressing us.

Comment

• Here we go with the overblown, fear-mongering numbers.

How many “probable” deaths are counted? I think the undercounted/overcounted thing at worst is a wash and at best favors the overcounting.

Still waiting for the US to hit 5 million deaths as was predicted on here in April.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Here we go with the overblown, fear-mongering numbers.

How many “probable” deaths are counted? I think the undercounted/overcounted thing at worst is a wash and at best favors the overcounting.

Still waiting for the US to hit 5 million deaths as was predicted on here in April.
          Just the facts and a sober view of the actual risk.

I discovered something the other day after watching you quiver over the prospect of taking a safe vaccine; all you Deniers are truly just frightened. This is why you deny, contort, and filter all the facts to suit your chosen reality. You guys can't handle the truth. I on the other hand, upon learning that I was likely infected a few weeks ago, was as calm as a cucumber.

I bring the negative news because that is the reality of our situation, it is negative. ICU's have been at capacity since November in Wichita and we are actually doing quite well compared to many other areas. If you're in a firefight, you don't pretend like bullets whizzing by are mosquitoes and break out the bug spray; you gather the data, formulate a plan, then execute. This is what I do; this is who I am.

The information, guidance, and situational interpretation I've brought on this issue has been beyond reproach. I stand by ready and willing to defend any comment I've made. In fact, I would delight in such an exercise.

The outbreak of COVID-19 would likely have caused 40 million deaths this year in the absence of any preventative measures.
          They're figuring a .53% mortality rate.

"10's of millions"

Now back to your chosen reality before the tummy starts to ache.

Comment

• Clod doesn’t know the facts.

Comment

I discovered something the other day after watching you quiver over the prospect of taking a safe vaccine; all you Deniers are truly just frightened. This is why you deny, contort, and filter all the facts to suit your chosen reality. You guys can't handle the truth. I on the other hand, upon learning that I was likely infected a few weeks ago, was as calm as a cucumber.

I bring the negative news because that is the reality of our situation, it is negative. ICU's have been at capacity since November in Wichita and we are actually doing quite well compared to many other areas. If you're in a firefight, you don't pretend like bullets whizzing by are mosquitoes and break out the bug spray; you gather the data, formulate a plan, then execute. This is what I do; this is who I am.

The information, guidance, and situational interpretation I've brought on this issue has been beyond reproach. I stand by ready and willing to defend any comment I've made. In fact, I would delight in such an exercise.

"10's of millions"

Quiver over taking a safe vaccine?

First, are you certain it is completely safe?

And second, what was I quivering about? You mean being sick when taking a vaccination? That’s pretty standard protocol unless you’re a moron.

The 5 million number had taken account preventive measures which were already in effect, including the stingiest one around, a complete lockdown.

Don’t get mad at me for looking like a moron.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Wufan, I have a question.

During the vaccine trials, were participants intentionally exposed to covid at all after their shots or do they just let everybody do their thing and then get reported on the results? If everybody taking the vaccine never gets exposed to the virus, then how do we know the true efficiency of the vaccine?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"10's of millions"

More fear mongering. Unplug...

Comment

Wufan, I have a question.

During the vaccine trials, were participants intentionally exposed to covid at all after their shots or do they just let everybody do their thing and then get reported on the results? If everybody taking the vaccine never gets exposed to the virus, then how do we know the true efficiency of the vaccine?
                    You are referring to a human challenge trial. Those are in the minority.

Here's one: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02821-4

In 99% of vaccine trials, participants are asked to "behave normally" after receiving their shots.

They know the efficacy of the vaccine because their sample size is statistically significant; i.e., because maths.

And yes, the vaccine is safe. And yes, it works. And yes, you should UNPLUG!

Comment

You are referring to a human challenge trial. Those are in the minority.

Here's one: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02821-4

In 99% of vaccine trials, participants are asked to "behave normally" after receiving their shots.

They know the efficacy of the vaccine because their sample size is statistically significant; i.e., because maths.

And yes, the vaccine is safe. And yes, it works. And yes, you should UNPLUG!
                      Are you wufan?

Comment

• Not sure if this has been posted before, but here's an interesting breakdown of all the vaccines out there via the NY Times - https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...e-tracker.html There are links throughout the page that take you to articles that require a subscription, but the main page has a lot of information and it's amazing to see how many are in development and which ones are being used and where.
                        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Are you wufan?
                          Nope. Much more informed.

Comment

Nope. Much more informed.
                            ...buttplug

Comment

Wufan, I have a question.

I looked into this a bit, and didn’t really find the concrete answers I was looking for. Clinical trials are too far removed from what I do, so my info is really public knowledge.

There was at least some participants that were exposed intentionally after being vaccinated. I believe it was - 40, and 2 became infected, but I might be misremembering.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

This oppression is a worldwide phenomenon. It might have to do with the global pandemic that is destabilizing healthcare across the entire planet and threatening 10's of millions of lives.

OR... it's a coordinated effort by the RULERZ to put us all in permanent social distancing hell. Continue to resist! It's our only hope... in getting the maximum possible infected and harmed.

I don’t believe that the oppression we are facing is of ill intent. Those in power believe that they have the knowledge necessary to know what is best for the individual. In fact, it possible that their impositions might result in a statistically better outcome across a population; however, it denies individual agency and thereby denies the very meaning of life. For this reason it should be condemned.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X