No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it is racist to not want a VP picked because they are a black female, but are ok with a black female being picked for VP if they are the best qualified.

Comment

• We keep overlooking Australian shepherds too. And there have been some DAMN QUALIFIED mini-Aussies too! PISSES ME OFF!!

That said I heard a German shepherd won a mayoral race in Vermont, and frankly that brought a tear to my eye. My mini-Aussie may not have a chance due to age, but I know her pups could have a bright future in politics now!

Nobody knows what it feels like to be an Australian shepherd in America!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I'd say racist and too much kool-aid. Step back from the ledge. It will be OK.
        ...He claims without evidence.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I don't understand why seemingly normal, well-educated people buy into all the conspiracy theories of Q-Anon. If having Harris as a VP is bothering you that much, just tune it out. That's what I do to all the Q-Anon folks. If they have become mentally defective, that's their business, but I don't have to listen to it.
          Is this a Q-Anon thing? I was not aware.
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

Glad we can agree on this point at least.

Since these women were somehow bypassed time after time, I don't have a problem with Joe making it a point to appoint a female as his VP this time around.
            Bypass Elenor Roosevelt, for instance, Give Kamala the VP, and proudly claim we did right by Elenor.

No thanks!
            Livin the dream

Comment

• OK this is pissing me off. The media will let you know that Kamala is the first minority that has served in this office. Not sure if that is intentionally misleading to fit an agenda or they are ignorant to this Kansan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Curtis
              Last edited by BostonWu; November 9, 2020, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                OK this is pissing me off. The media will let you know that Kamala is the first minority that has served in this office. Not sure if that is intentionally misleading to fit an agenda or they are ignorant to this Kansan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Curtis
                Ignorant.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Merit always matters - first and foremost. But the reality is, that the white population in this world is not sufficiently replicating itself and they are a shrinking demographic. That fact, and the fact that the liberals make race a defining issue means, we must respond. We respond because we need to be an inclusive party, and we respond because mirroring the Dims diversity effectively removes their advantage and brings the discussion back to fundamental ideals and principles and away from shallow identify politics.

So we neutralize their efforts by playing their game. We move our pawn to meet their pawn. I'm fine with them calling our black candidates Uncle Tom's. We'll see how far that gets them.

It's the exact same strategy Trump should have followed with the pandemic. Had he been consistent and serious from day one, he would have removed it as a weapon to be used against him later. But he made too many ridiculous remarks on masks, Fauci, etc. to survive the fallout. He forged the very sword that was used to execute him.
                  Hmm Identity politics
                  Last edited by Shockm; November 9, 2020, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I want a candidate to be white and male. Gee I hope that's ok
                    Hmm. Identity politics

Comment

OK this is pissing me off. The media will let you know that Kamala is the first minority that has served in this office. Not sure if that is intentionally misleading to fit an agenda or they are ignorant to this Kansan. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Curtis
                      At least a major media outlet acknowledged it.

Meet Charles Curtis, a member of the Kaw Nation and Herbert Hoover’s vice president from 1928 to 1932.

Comment

That's cool. I hadn't heard about him before. Thanks.
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• I would be perfectly fine with an ugly black bald woman midget with two left feet and leprosy if her policies MAGA and
                          created wealth instead of destroying it and wasting it

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                            I would be perfectly fine with an ugly black bald woman midget with two left feet and leprosy if her policies MAGA and
                            created wealth instead of destroying it and wasting it
                            Only if she’s a biological male.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Anybody think this guy could win in 2024?

What a boss...

Comment

Working...
                                X