Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We had the closest to that we have had sense RR and we let the woke media run him out the door.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      We had the closest to that we have had sense RR and we let the woke media run him out the door.
      Naw, he was an imposter. Like Reagan if he was batshit crazy and corrupt.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

        Naw, he was an imposter. Like Reagan if he was batshit crazy and corrupt.
        If anyone would know batshit crazy imposters, it would be you I guess.

        Comment


        • Comparing Trump to Reagan should never be done in any serious manner.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Downsizing Government - Part of the Cato Institute
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          Cato Institute - A libertarian take on the issues
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          MVCFans Alternative, Where ALL Voices Can Be Heard - Come join the party

          Comment


          • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            We had the closest to that we have had sense RR and we let the woke media run him out the door.
            So what were you smoking yesterday?

            I know you're a COVID denier, so you're totally ignoring his lack of leadership during this pandemic, so there's that, but what else? BLUF, the woke media didn't run him out the door, the voters did.

            Unless you believe all that Q-anon bullshit. Then you are totally crack crazy.

            Again, if you don't want to accept the results of a free an fair election, why don't you move to TJ, it's a very short trip across the border to San Diego from there.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Comparing Trump to Reagan should never be done in any serious manner.
              Agreed. I never compared the two. Just said he was the closest and from a policy perspective I stand by that. The two are still way apart.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

                Agreed. I never compared the two. Just said he was the closest and from a policy perspective I stand by that. The two are still way apart.
                Thanks for your post, I hope your Thanksgiving was happpy.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

                  Thanks for your post, I hope your Thanksgiving was happpy.
                  Likewise. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Comparing Trump to Reagan should never be done in any serious manner.
                    Mary Trump seriously stated something to the effect that she doesn't want Trump to get off scot free like Robert E. Lee did. Now there is a comparison for ya...didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X