No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had the closest to that we have had sense RR and we let the woke media run him out the door.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      We had the closest to that we have had sense RR and we let the woke media run him out the door.
      Naw, he was an imposter. Like Reagan if he was batshit crazy and corrupt.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Naw, he was an imposter. Like Reagan if he was batshit crazy and corrupt.
        If anyone would know batshit crazy imposters, it would be you I guess.

Comment

• Comparing Trump to Reagan should never be done in any serious manner.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We had the closest to that we have had sense RR and we let the woke media run him out the door.
            So what were you smoking yesterday?

I know you're a COVID denier, so you're totally ignoring his lack of leadership during this pandemic, so there's that, but what else? BLUF, the woke media didn't run him out the door, the voters did.

Unless you believe all that Q-anon bullshit. Then you are totally crack crazy.

Again, if you don't want to accept the results of a free an fair election, why don't you move to TJ, it's a very short trip across the border to San Diego from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              Comparing Trump to Reagan should never be done in any serious manner.
              Agreed. I never compared the two. Just said he was the closest and from a policy perspective I stand by that. The two are still way apart.

Comment

Agreed. I never compared the two. Just said he was the closest and from a policy perspective I stand by that. The two are still way apart.
                Thanks for your post, I hope your Thanksgiving was happpy.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Thanks for your post, I hope your Thanksgiving was happpy.
                  Likewise. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    Comparing Trump to Reagan should never be done in any serious manner.
                    Mary Trump seriously stated something to the effect that she doesn't want Trump to get off scot free like Robert E. Lee did. Now there is a comparison for ya...didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Comment

• Christie

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Please no!! Yuck.

Comment

• Christie has nearly no political capital at this point. I don't think Trump will be relevant when the time comes either, especially without having access to Twitter.

Republicans should have a decent shot if they actually choose a decent individual, as Kamala Harris isn't very likable and will turn a lot of people off.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Makes you wonder what delusion does he suffer that he could even think he is viable candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Makes you wonder what delusion does he suffer that he could even think he is viable candidate.
                              He has TES...Trump Euphoria Syndrome.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X