No announcement yet.

2024 Presidential Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s too much to unpack in this link and I doubt you have any interest in a discussion.

I will say that what you posted doesn’t really have anything to do with my original post. Wufan, and you, think the country belongs only to you, specifically in the form of a Donald Trump presidency. Sorry, but we are all Americans, even those of us who think differently than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Sounds like the ”progessive” libs to me.
      I don’t who or what you’re referring to but I don’t agree with anyone claiming sole ownership of the country over anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

C'mon. Pie is "woke". He knows what's best better than others. Give him a break.
        Lol what in the actual **** are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Which ones are ridiculous? Which ones do you like?
          All of the talk radio and NRA gal. Not really interested in bringing back 45. Extremes from both sides are tearing this country apart.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Last edited by BostonWu; November 7, 2020, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Extremes from both sides are tearing this country apart.
            a year ago, I would not have considered either Trump or Biden to be politically extreme

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Trump 2024! Take back America.
              One thing about him, Trump won't be fading into the night. He will be in the news because he will have to deal with the consequences of his fraudulent business activities. The state of New York and the Manhattan District Attorney have his federal tax returns. They also have his state tax returns. I would imagine that Cy Vance and Leticia James will move on him swiftly in another 74 days.

I don't think he will be indicted on federal charges because he will pardon himself and I don't think there is any way to stop that (not that I care). I'm just glad he's gone.

But people like you will vote for a convicted felon (which he will be, in all probability) just like the people in Washington D.C. voted for Marion Berry after he got caught with crack and hoes by the FBI.

To use one of your favorite descriptions of Trump: "Orange man screwed"

Comment

What I find hillarious about all this is that Rupert Murdoch called Trump about Wednesday, I believe and flat out told him he was screwed....

Of course Uncle Jed didn't listen. Neither did Jethro Bodine (Donald Jr.) or Ellie Mae (Ivanka), either. Granny was out hunting varmits so I don't know what she thought.

Comment

So what's Fox news to do? Tucker Carlson? Laura Inghram?
                  Rupert Murdoch struck an alliance with President Trump early on, and Fox News has bolstered his presidency. With Joe Biden's victory, Fox is stepping warily to avoid alienating Trump supporters.

I'm not holding out that Tucker will suddenly change and start dealing with facts. Same with Laura.
                  Fox News viewers don't expect facts from Tucker Carlson, according to network lawyers who defended their star in a slander lawsuit filed by a woman who said she had an affair with President Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

One thing about him, Trump won't be fading into the night. He will be in the news because he will have to deal with the consequences of his fraudulent business activities. The state of New York and the Manhattan District Attorney have his federal tax returns. They also have his state tax returns. I would imagine that Cy Vance and Leticia James will move on him swiftly in another 74 days.

I don't think he will be indicted on federal charges because he will pardon himself and I don't think there is any way to stop that (not that I care). I'm just glad he's gone.

But people like you will vote for a convicted felon (which he will be, in all probability) just like the people in Washington D.C. voted for Marion Berry after he got caught with crack and hoes by the FBI.

To use one of your favorite descriptions of Trump: "Orange man screwed"
                    prison for what?

Comment

FIFY. If you are going to post things, please post facts......

I'm center left. AOC doesn't speak for me. She might speak for the polar opposite of Trump's America (bananna-republic wannabe's heavily populate both camps). I also think Nancy Pelosi ought to do all of us a favor and step aside. From what I saw where I live, the republicans pretty successfully tied the democratic candidates in my area to her, and all who were not incumbents lost. We need someone a little more moderate. Someone a little younger. I like the way she has run the house the last couple of years in the face of Trump, but she is a polarizing figure. She should do what Hillary did before someone has to lead her out of the office by the hand.

I'd like to see Biden bring this country together. Getting Pelosi to step aside as speaker might be a step in the right direction.

Comment

The question of what happens to the Republican Party after the Trump presidency is not one that will be resolved by think tanks, symposiums or tidy theories. The most devoted and intense Republican partisans who vote reliably in primary elections will be the tail that wags the dog.

interesting read

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          Would you rather go with your ideal right-wing talk radio host / NRA spokesperson or try and reach out to independent/moderate voters? Some of these names are ridiculous. Not sure if my meter needs calibration.
                          The NRA is not strongly supported by conservatives. Just FYI.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

There’s too much to unpack in this link and I doubt you have any interest in a discussion.

I will say that what you posted doesn’t really have anything to do with my original post. Wufan, and you, think the country belongs only to you, specifically in the form of a Donald Trump presidency. Sorry, but we are all Americans, even those of us who think differently than you.
                            Why would you say this? Why doesn’t a list of political enemies warrant discussion? Why does the country of America belonging to Americans be a problem for you? What is wrong with my politics that makes you so upset that I don’t get a say in America and should be blacklisted?

Why are you an authoritarian? Or are you just ignorant?
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

The NRA is not strongly supported by conservatives. Just FYI.
                              How do you think NRA candidate would go over with middle of the road voters?

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I don’t who or what you’re referring to but I don’t agree with anyone claiming sole ownership of the country over anyone else.
                                Who had claimed “sole ownership of this country”? You seem to be referring to me. Go ahead and offer proof that I think I OWN this country to the exclusion of other Americans.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X