No announcement yet.

Trump Got The 'Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Libtards. Christmas doesn't come early. No soup for you!

President Trump's physician, Dr. Sean Conley, announced Tuesday afternoon the president "reports no symptoms" of the novel coronavirus after doctors discharged Trump from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center the previous evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      Gotta bump this one...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Nice spin, but you're being intentionally obtuse. Anybody with an IQ over 75 knows the inference and incoherency of Trump's comments upon arriving at the WH. And I am certain your IQ is well above 75.

He leaves the hospital and informs (more like warns) us that he has "went to school" and now fully understands the virus. Never mind the fact that he is far from receiving a clean bill of health and is presently vomiting copious amounts of replicable virus everywhere he walks. I'm thinking Walter Reed hospital was happy to see him go. Imagine a guy like Trump adhering to hospital quarantine guidelines... LOL! I have every reason to believe he needlessly endangered many people while at that hospital. That's just the way he rolls.

So his new found 'Rona wisdom was that this virus is no big deal and people need to "GET OUT THERE". However his subconscious momentarily overruled his irrational conscious and interjected, "but be safe" at the end.

GET OUT THERE in the middle of an out-of-control pandemic, but BE SAFE is a completely contradictory (i.e. incoherent) statement in light of... well... REALITY.

And in case you would like to question my interpretation of what is logical or coherent... just don't. I've explained why previously. I've been tested and verified as Spock-worthy. :P

A proper response from a president with normal brain function would be this:

I want to thank the American people for all their well-wishes. This virus has proven once again that nobody is out of its reach. Rest assured that we will prevail in this pandemic and many therapeutics and vaccines are on their way as we speak. In fact, I personally benefitted from them! My solemn oath to you is that I will not rest until this virus is defeated and America is back to the way it was. But for a little while longer, we need to remain vigilant! Listen to the doctors and don't needlessly put yourselves in harms way. Wear your masks, wash your hands, and be especially considerate of the elderly and those at higher risk. May God bless you all!

A speech like that would receive praise from every networky in the nation. And half of the commentators would fall over dead. "Who the **** wrote this for him" would be the consensus. You see, it's gotten so bad with this president, that people would be in disbelief if he actually said something sane.
        Trump could give the Gettysburg Address and it would be deemed as racist/mysogynist by the MSM. GTFOH.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Trump’s Return Leaves White House in Disarray as Infections Jolt West Wing

Comment

• I got news for you. Plastic Pelosi is the one who should be called out for this. She's been holding up this latest stimulus for her own political reasons. She's just simply run out of time because it is time for a SCOTUS confirmation party.

Comment

• Liberal rag piece. No sources cited, only complete speculation. And they complain about there being no staff at the WH or those that are there are in PPE. Umm, isn't that what they are supposed to do with Rona? So, let me get this straight, they complain when they perceive he isn't protecting himself and others, then they say it's "chaos" when he does protect himself and others? MSM hypocrisy.

Comment

• Trump reverses course on coronavirus relief talks, dangles new $1,200 stimulus checks

Comment

• Comment

• I'm surprised he took this long. His final gift to everyone, him and B#tch crash the economy because he is a sore loser and B#tch is a compliant butt-kisser. The final death rattle from the worst president ever. Y'all know he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't know he was going to lose. If he thought he could win, he'd be firing up the printing presses.

Ironically, I make too much to get the free stuff, but too little to get much benefit from those budget-busting tax cuts, but I'm happy anyway (I don't need free stuff). Hope most of the rest of you benefited IF you needed the help.

I will ask the question again.....given that the major airlines are now in the process of shedding tens of thousands of jobs, what is your take on the impact of the local economy, given its dependence on commercial aviation? I'm thinking further contraction of capital budgets and more layoffs from local companies, but how much?
                    Last edited by revenge_of_shocka_khan; October 7, 2020, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• "Will be remembered as President SuperSpreader, he's spread it all the way to the Pentagon....."

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

I'm surprised he took this long. His final gift to everyone, him and B#tch crash the economy because he is a sore loser and B#tch is a compliant butt-kisser. The final death rattle from the worst president ever. Y'all know he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't know he was going to lose. If he thought he could win, he'd be firing up the printing presses.

Ironically, I make too much to get the free stuff, but too little to get much benefit from those budget-busting tax cuts, but I'm happy anyway (I don't need free stuff). Hope most of the rest of you benefited IF you needed the help.

I will ask the question again.....given that the major airlines are now in the process of shedding tens of thousands of jobs, what is your take on the impact of the local economy, given its dependence on commercial aviation? I'm thinking further contraction of capital budgets and more layoffs from local companies, but how much?
                        It is likely there will be short term and possibly long term airline layoffs due to Covid.

Kudos to you for making so much money.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

It is likely there will be short term and possibly long term airline layoffs due to Covid.

Kudos to you for making so much money.
                          I'd rather see the money go to people who are disaffected by this pandemic.....either through mental health crises, job loss, or other hardships introduced as part of the pandemic. I'm not disaffected. My girlfriend is similarly disaffected, but is always asking where her money is (since she does qualify), which I think is wrong. I think it's bad karma to not consider people who are on the bottom rungs of society through no fault of their own.

I've been criticized on this board by a number of people for stating that I would gladly pay more in taxes to address our structural long-term deficit issues, I said that before the Trump tax cuts, and I believe it is even more important now.

It's time for the billionaire class in this country to pay their fair share, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Trump could give the Gettysburg Address and it would be deemed as racist/mysogynist by the MSM. GTFOH.
                            Given Trump's track record, why would you think anything different would happen? 26 women have filed complaints against him. That's even more than Bill Clinton and that's a fact.

Trump said horrible things about latin people (I would like to see what you think about this) "...some of them are rapists, some of them are murders.....", horrible things about people from Africa (the $h#thole comment), horrible things about white supremacists "...and some were very good people."

So, Trump has made his own mess that he's lying in.

By the way, and if you work for a fairly large company, what does your employer think about a 'typical' employee making these kinds of comments in exercising their official duties? Do you think they might be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination for making these comments? What do you think would happen to you if you did that (note, I had a co-worker about 15 years ago who asked a Vietnamese immigrant we worked with if she'd ever eaten cat. He got sent to sensitivity training for that stunt).

Not only that, what your employer do if you started groping and making unwanted sexual advances to women on your staff? Again, I would be sympathetic if there were, say, the number of cases I could count on one hand. This is all your hands and toes with items left over.

Note I got confronted by my g/f's relatives in Mexico about those comments because I was dumb enough to vote for Trump in 2016. I don't think most Latinx's did not appreciate those remarks.

Complaining about MSM's treatment of Trump is akin to raising a red herring. If there wasn't so much evidence out there regards his boorish behavior, I might agree, but sinde the evidence is overwhelming, just about the only thing that would change the optics would be a brain transplant or a religious conversion (the third would be a firing). Guess what is about to happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                              I've been criticized on this board by a number of people for stating that I would gladly pay more in taxes to address our structural long-term deficit issues, I said that before the Trump tax cuts, and I believe it is even more important now.
                              It's completely legal to pay more than you are, if you want to.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                              X