Trump Got The 'Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Got The 'Rona

President and First Lady test positive. Here's to a speedy and full recovery, followed by a long convalescence in Florida beginning January 20.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

And a third Supreme Court justice appointed...here here.

Comment

I literally could not care less. It’s such a minor illness, even for Trump given his health, doctors, and even age bracket.

But you know this is the media’s wet dream.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
        I literally could not care less. It’s such a minor illness, even for Trump given his health, doctors, and even age bracket.

But you know this is the media’s wet dream.
        Over 1100 dead in my area. An 18 year old with no underlying conditions. A 28 year-old who attended a coronavirus party with no underlying conditions who said on his last day on this earth that 'I made a mistake'.

Save your propaganda for Q-Anon.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          There was a man about my age 70ish and he was just a really upset man. I swear if I get to be like that I am going to just stay home and away from everyone. Complained about wearing masks, socially distancing, the lack of information about seating at CKA and he never got notified about the time or date on first crack at the parking passes available at the mortuary. The biggest thing was the lack of information about how tickets would be handled. He couldn't or wouldn't grasp how electronic tickets would work and how everyone are idiots at the athletic office because they didn't already know how things would go this year. Really upset that tickets could be like baseball tickets were handled when the season got shut down in that you could get a refund or roll the credit over to next year or make it a donation. Apparently none of those options were suitable to him. He was really feeling the stress of the new normal or maybe he always complains about most things.
          Your friend must listen to CNN or something. I turned there the other morning for just a couple of minutes. They were talking about the virus, and from the negative tone, I thought that everyone was going to die very soon. I'll bet that Democrat suicides are on the upswing, at least those who listen to CNN. I'm sorry for the political tangent and I'll leave now.

Comment

AP is reporting that Trump is already exhibiting mild symptoms. I kind of wish Cold was here to help us understand what the relationship is between onset and severity, but as I remember with Herman Cain, he exhibited symptoms shortly after a positive test and given his (Trump's) underlying health conditions (age and weight) that can't be good.

We also have evidence (from MVJ) that he did not exhibit symptoms for quite some time before exhibiting mild symptoms.

So is this idle speculation (i.e. a nothing burger) or could it portend some bad consequences for the first family? I would like to see an expert (Rocky Mountain Shock or Cold) weigh in on this.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Over 1100 dead in my area. An 18 year old with no underlying conditions. A 28 year-old who attended a coronavirus party with no underlying conditions who said on his last day on this earth that 'I made a mistake'.
              That's exactly how CNN sounded when I was surfing. "The whole world is going to die." I thought that even though it's 11 am, I'll just go back to bed.

Comment

McClatchey News This morning at 9:30 a.m.

https://www.kansas.com/news/coronavi...246169925.html

"What is going to happen if Trump dies?"

If President Donald Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis makes him too sick to fulfill his role, what happens?

The answer lies in the 25th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, which states the duties of the presidency could pass to the vice president.

I know this virus is a little unpredictable but do they do this, with all illnesses that Trump gets? All reports that I've heard is that he has mild symptoms.

Comment

Save your propaganda for Q-Anon.
                  “The exceptions prove the rule.”
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

AP is reporting that Trump is already exhibiting mild symptoms. I kind of wish Cold was here to help us understand what the relationship is between onset and severity, but as I remember with Herman Cain, he exhibited symptoms shortly after a positive test and given his (Trump's) underlying health conditions (age and weight) that can't be good.

We also have evidence (from MVJ) that he did not exhibit symptoms for quite some time before exhibiting mild symptoms.

So is this idle speculation (i.e. a nothing burger) or could it portend some bad consequences for the first family? I would like to see an expert (Rocky Mountain Shock or Cold) weigh in on this.
                    This article said that we'd know in a week or so.

Dixon said mild symptoms at onset were not an indicator that someone would avoid more severe disease. He said it was around the one-week mark where people either seemed to improve or decline rapidly.

“We tend to see people with very mild symptoms for the first week, that is typical, and in the second week typically people either develop pneumonia or not,” he said.

Meanwhile, he has a phone, and I'm sure very good doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

This article said that we'd know in a week or so.

Dixon said mild symptoms at onset were not an indicator that someone would avoid more severe disease. He said it was around the one-week mark where people either seemed to improve or decline rapidly.

“We tend to see people with very mild symptoms for the first week, that is typical, and in the second week typically people either develop pneumonia or not,” he said.

Meanwhile, he has a phone, and I'm sure very good doctors.
                      I'm sorry, but your speculation is speculation, as is mine. Rocky Mountain Shock is a Doc and an epidemiologist and Cold is a Nurse.

So my question to you is what are your qualifications that would enable you to speak to this subject as if you are an expert. I will readily admit that I am not an expert. I'm looking for someone to speak up here that actually has professional experience or direct first hand knowledge. Do you have either?

I don't know who this Dixon person is. Reference is not available. I am hoping the symptoms and outcome is minor and a full recovery is achieved, but this is going to put a rather large dent in his campaign (as he is now on lockdown).

BTW, I'm not sure I would watch CNN much if I were you, you might end up over on the 'dark side'. :)

Comment

I'm sorry, but your speculation is speculation, as is mine. Rocky Mountain Shock is a Doc and an epidemiologist and Cold is a Nurse.

So my question to you is what are your qualifications that would enable you to speak to this subject as if you are an expert. I will readily admit that I am not an expert. I'm looking for someone to speak up here that actually has professional experience or direct first hand knowledge. Do you have either?
                        I do have some friends who are doctors and nurses, but The article I listed are the only immediate qualifications I have.

Here is another article from August that list treatments written by a doctor. I wouldn't be surprised if a President would have access to early treatments of drugs that are promising at early stages.

Potential early treatments for COVID-19

Some drugs might be able to treat COVID-19 at the earliest stages of the infection, perhaps heading off serious illness. Here are some promising drugs in clinical trials now:
                        Drug name Also used to treat How it works How it is taken
                        Camostat mesylate Pancreatitis and post-operative acid reflux Blocks virus entry by interfering with an enzyme Pill
                        Remdesivir Coronavirus in hospitalized patients Mimics an RNA building block to shut down viral replication Inhaled
                        Favipiravir Influenza Mimics an RNA building block to shut down viral replication Pill
                        EIDD-2801 Experimental Mimics an RNA building block to shut down viral replication Pill

Comment

Is Trump obese? I thought he was just a large person at 6' 3", but what do I know?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

The media and left behind closed doors...

P.S. Wonder why he quit taking Hydroxychloraquine, Azithromycin and Zinc Sulfate?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Big fat nothing burger. The left is indeed foaming at the mouth hoping that the President and his family get really sick or perish. My guess is (like with 99% of the population) he will have mild symptoms and will recover fully in no time. This will no doubt leave the dems dejected and distraught just like everything they've tried since 2016.

Matter of fact, I think this actually helps him on the campaign trail.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whi...eason-to-panic

“It is no surprise that people get the infection, even with precautions,” Atlas said. “I anticipate a complete and full and rapid recovery back to normal after his necessary confinement period. I anticipate he’ll be back on the road and in full swing.”

Atlas is not the president's personal physician, but a special adviser on the coronavirus pandemic and a member of the White House Coronavirus Task Force.

Atlas called the president a “super vigorous man,” adding that he has “never seen anyone with more energy and more vigor, at any age, but particularly at his age.”

“He is a very, very healthy guy,” Atlas said. “And the overwhelming majority of people, even at his age, do fine with this. He is very healthy, and so I anticipate the same for him.”

When asked about the first lady, Atlas also maintained that “she is not a high-risk person at all and I anticipate she will do perfectly well.”

Comment

Working...
                              X