Trump Got The 'Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

We'll see how "free from hate" you are after Biden wins in 30 days. ;)

Me personally? I'll be shell-shocked. Then I'll "hate" Trump even more.

Why couldn't he just act normal. Even the Libs speak in amazement how he continually steps on his own dick.

He was a shoe-in for reelection. The pandemic was an excellent opportunity to show his versatility in leadership. It was an "opportunity from God" for him to look presidential and calm the nerves of a suffering and fearful populace. Instead he chose to deceive and delude and fasten his machismo hat even tighter... the only hat he owns btw.
    Sorry, I'm not a fearful or tyrannical person by nature. I still believe we are in the land of the free and the home of the brave. That's what I want my kid to grow up in. Not your horrible version of it.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      BRAVO!! What a tremendous show of leadership and resolve. Sorry lefties, your ultimate wish did not come true...

Comment

• I want to see him leave in a COVID 2020. Been there, Done that. T-Shirt. That will drive them crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

BRAVO!! What a tremendous show of leadership and resolve. Sorry lefties, your ultimate wish did not come true...
          Well, he's basically going from a hospital to a clinic in the White House where he will continue to receive infusions. Hopefully he suffers no further setbacks and is totally healthy and able to pack his **** on 1/20/21.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Well, he's basically going from a hospital to a clinic in the White House where he will continue to receive infusions. Hopefully he suffers no further setbacks and is totally healthy and able to pack his **** on 1/20/21.
            I hope he gets to stay, but at least you don't wish harm on him like others.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Feeling better than you have in 20 years is something I'm not surprised to hear after taking decadron. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Feeling better than you have in 20 years is something I'm not surprised to hear after taking decadron. Seriously.
                It's funny you mention that. I was going to earlier, but I already post too much the way it is. But since you brought it up.

Psychiatric

A wide range of psychiatric reactions including affective disorders (e.g., irritable, euphoric, depressed, labile mood, and suicidal ideation) psychotic reactions (e.g., mania, delusions, hallucinations, aggravation of schizophrenia), behavioral disturbances, irritability, anxiety, sleep disturbances and cognitive dysfunction (e.g., confusion, amnesia) have been reported. These reactions have been reported in adults and children.
                Mania, delusions, hallucinations, irritability... with Trump? What could possibly go wrong...........

Donald Trump went on a 6am Twitter rant on Monday, firing off 19 tweets, mainly in capital letters, including policy proposals

Donald Trump’s tweet storm decoded: what the 19 all-caps messages were all about

Donald Trump went on a 6am Twitter rant on Monday, firing off 19 tweets, mainly in capital letters, including policy proposals
                Coincidence?

And his finger is on the button in this possibly altered state.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                  I want to see him leave in a COVID 2020. Been there, Done that. T-Shirt. That will drive them crazy.
                  I agree. Something like that would really drive them crazy. It would be particularly effective on the mothers, fathers, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, and children who've either lost loved ones or continue to watch them suffer from extended complications.

There's nobody better than Trump... when it comes to trolling. A t-shirt like that would send him out of office with a bang!

Comment

It's funny you mention that. I was going to earlier, but I already post too much the way it is. But since you brought it up.

Mania, delusions, hallucinations, irritability... with Trump? What could possibly go wrong...........

Coincidence?

And his finger is on the button in this possibly altered state.
                    For once, I completely agree with you....

you do post too much.

Comment

You cannot have an IQ beyond 16.

Whoops! There goes any gesture of goodwill. How long did that last, 15 seconds?

Then again, my freshly minted peace accord was with PillDoc, Esq. only.

But in all seriousness, I really believe you to be a crazy person. I'm gonna give you permission to not wear a mask. In fact, I'm gonna encourage you not to. Okay?
                      Good try. I'm under 60 so If I ever get it I might not know it, except for maybe a runny nose. You got some stats for that? Oh, that's right, you wouldn't share 'em anyway.

What surprise that you didn't answer the question. That's why your credibility means zero around here. You're not impressive, really, and you're probably fat yourself? I assure you I can handle myself against the likes of you. You must have me confused with some drunk at a bar who you've been running your mouth to, knowing (hoping) you buds are gonna' bail you out. Again ; D Don't lie and act like that's never happened either. ; D

Someone who gets a boner over late night at the fog doesn't like me? It's a badge. I thought you had given up on me. One of your better posts though.

En garde' you fence-sittin' Chicken!

Waffler.jpg

Comment

• To clear up a myth being espoused above. Decadron ONLY has the psychological side effects when taken for a prolonged period of time. Just wanted to get the truth out there and clear up the fake news. Sorry to ruin the Trump hate parade.

Comment

To clear up a myth being espoused above. Decadron ONLY has the psychological side effects when taken for a prolonged period of time. Just wanted to get the truth out there and clear up the fake news. Sorry to ruin the Trump hate parade.
                          https://pubs.asahq.org/anesthesiolog...ingle-Regional

Read and learn my friend.

Grandiosity .... lol

P.S. What if the person taking it already HAS or is predisposed to psychological side effects?

Comment

• November 1996 study vs. June 2020 WHO advice. Nice try numbnuts.

Dexamethasone is generally safe. It presents a favourable benefit-risk profile, particularly in patients with severe forms of pneumonia, while the benefit is less prominent in patients with non-severe pneumonia. As the treatment is short, even at high doses, corticosteroids are not associated with serious side effects. Potentially higher blood glucose levels (hyperglycaemia) are temporary.

Prolonged use (I.e., used for more than two weeks) may be associated with adverse events such as glaucoma, cataract, fluid retention, hypertension, psychological effects (e.g., mood swings, memory issues, confusion or irritation), weight gain, or increased risk of infections and osteoporosis.

To reiterate: All these adverse events are not associated with short term use (with the exception of hyperglycaemia that can worsen diabetes).

Comment

November 1996 study vs. June 2020 WHO advice. Nice try numbnuts.

https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-de...e-and-covid-19

It actually has been shown to not be beneficial (and even harmful) in minor Covid cases. The science says only severe cases (requiring oxygen or mechanical ventilation) benefit from glucocorticoids.

Numbnuts.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X