X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Your version of medical cannons:

First do no harm*
    * - First isn't reached until we have several hundred to several million dead in trying to achieve herd mentality. Sorry if you are one of the unlucky victims.
    Where have I harmed anyone?

I will do you one better. I’ve contributed to saving 10’s of thousands of lives that were impacted by Covid through my work since this spring. If you’re interested I will tell you how.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I too wonder if he was thinking of OregonShocker. I know he’s a medical doctor. The funny thing about this disease is that the experts can’t even agree on much, and while there are many well informed folks on this fine forum, nobody is being paid for their opinion on the matter.
      With all due respect, I have found that most don't really want medical opinions here for anything other than picking them apart. I also (in general) abhor political flame wars online. There is nothing I can add that hasn't been expressed by the experts at CDC, yet some discount their voices/motivations/experience. What am I going to say to sway them? I have my political opinions, even as they may apply to the CoVid pandemic, but I'm not sure who I would benefit by expressing them.

Having said that, I'd be happy to share/answer any question I can in a PM for anyone really curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Steroids such as dexmethasone are given routinely for any inflammatory condition, specific to Covid, it would be for lung inflammation. What can be gathered from the fact that he is getting this is that he had mild to severe shortness of breathe at some point. That’s about it.

The people that are concerned about the side effects, don’t understand how side effects work. Even with some potential insomnia and possible irritability, short term steroidal use is pretty harmless.
        Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

With all due respect, I have found that most don't really want medical opinions here for anything other than picking them apart. I also (in general) abhor political flame wars online. There is nothing I can add that hasn't been expressed by the experts at CDC, yet some discount their voices/motivations/experience. What am I going to say to sway them? I have my political opinions, even as they may apply to the CoVid pandemic, but I'm not sure who I would benefit by expressing them.

Having said that, I'd be happy to share/answer any question I can in a PM for anyone really curious.
          Wisdom often comes cloaked in simplicity. Well said.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              What a ****ing insensitive, short-sided, divisive, incompetent loon.

He just lost.

Comment

• https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...nt-this-is-the

"It’s been a very interesting journey. I learned a lot about COVID. I learned it by really going to school. This is the real school. This isn't the 'let's read the books' school," Trump said in a video posted to Twitter. "And I get it, and I understand it, and it's a very interesting thing, and I’m going to be letting you know about it."
                Newsflash!!!! 7 months after the pandemic started, Trump finally gets it.

****ing moron...

Comment

• No explanation for Biden’s defiance, Cold?

Can’t wait for the non-partisan excuses here.. or maybe ignoring the question is an answer enough.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

What a ****ing insensitive, short-sided, divisive, incompetent loon.

He just lost.
                    why? The entire left expected him to die. And now that he’s out after a couple of days, they’re all saying he lied that he even had it.

Talk about making **** political...
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      No explanation for Biden’s defiance, Cold?

Can’t wait for the non-partisan excuses here.. or maybe ignoring the question is an answer enough.
                      I have no opinion of Biden beyond my own personal political leanings. He has said a few responsible things about the Pandemic which were heartening. He obviously represents many political positions that I can't support. You always throw up the strawman. Trump can just be a fool irrespective of what Biden is.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I have no opinion of Biden beyond my own personal political leanings. He has said a few responsible things about the Pandemic which were heartening. He obviously represents many political positions that I can't support. You always throw up the strawman. Trump can just be a fool irrespective of what Biden is.
                        But you’re voting for Biden because of his and the left’s flawless response to covid. So now I’m asking why it’s ok for Biden to do what he wants, or Nancy, or whoever and they are free of ridicule while you’re riding Trump harder than Seattle Slew.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I don't understand the hate in this country. I honestly pray that Biden does not get 'rona for his and his family's sake. I don't think he could kick it. I don't want him to be President, but it would be awful for this country if he gets it.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

But you’re voting for Biden because of his and the left’s flawless response to covid. So now I’m asking why it’s ok for Biden to do what he wants, or Nancy, or whoever and they are free of ridicule while you’re riding Trump harder than Seattle Slew.
                            Do you read my posts bro? I NEVER said I was voting for Biden. In fact, I specifically said I couldn't.

Biden has acted 30000000000000000% more responsible than Trump on the Covid issue as has Nancy.

I kinda like Biden personally (as does the entire Washington establishment). I do not like Nancy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I don't understand the hate in this country. I honestly pray that Biden does not get 'rona for his and his family's sake. I don't think he could kick it. I don't want him to be President, but it would be awful for this country if he gets it.
                              We'll see how "free from hate" you are after Biden wins in 30 days. ;)

Me personally? I'll be shell-shocked. Then I'll "hate" Trump even more.

Why couldn't he just act normal. Even the Libs speak in amazement how he continually steps on his own dick.

He was a shoe-in for reelection. The pandemic was an excellent opportunity to show his versatility in leadership. It was an "opportunity from God" for him to look presidential and calm the nerves of a suffering and fearful populace. Instead he chose to deceive and delude and fasten his machismo hat even tighter... the only hat he owns btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                I don't understand the hate in this country. I honestly pray that Biden does not get 'rona for his and his family's sake. I don't think he could kick it. I don't want him to be President, but it would be awful for this country if he gets it.
                                I think Biden already had ‘rona, thus the reason he spent so much time early in the campaign in his basement. We all blamed it on early dementia. Hey, we can play that game too.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X