Trump Got The 'Rona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    In other news: Trump is being treated with dexamethasone, a steroid usually reserved for more serious Covid cases. It comes with a host of side-effects, namely, immune suppression. It's likely he has pneumonia at this point. His oxy saturation levels did plummet a couple times on Friday and Saturday and he was complaining of shortness of breath. In the "old days" plummeting oxy levels would be the harbinger of mechanical ventilation. Thankfully for Trump, he is not experiencing this back in March. I feel no sympathy. To me he's akin to a crying child who stuck his finger in the electrical outlet after being warned not to. Take your medicine kid...

Comment

In other news: Trump is being treated with dexamethasone, a steroid usually reserved for more serious Covid cases. It comes with a host of side-effects, namely, immune suppression. It's likely he has pneumonia at this point. His oxy saturation levels did plummet a couple times on Friday and Saturday and he was complaining of shortness of breath. In the "old days" plummeting oxy levels would be the harbinger of mechanical ventilation. Thankfully for Trump, he is not experiencing this back in March. I feel no sympathy. To me he's akin to a crying child who stuck his finger in the electrical outlet after being warned not to. Take your medicine kid...
      Overreaction Cold. They're simply managing details for THE most important person in the world. Not sure I would use the word "plummet" for a PO2 of 94%, but it's not ideal either.

Shocking that science has gotten better since March with their approach to this virus. Thinking Operation Warp Speed might have something to do with that....I could be wrong. It could just be a miracle.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

So he's been touring the facility and plans on making a surprise visit to his supporters while he's currently positive for Covid-19. That WOULD be a surprise!!!111

This genius never ceases to amaze. What quarantine guidelines? What CDC? What reality? J.F.C. . . . . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Overreaction Cold. They're simply managing details for THE most important person in the world. Not sure I would use the word "plummet" for a PO2 of 94%, but it's not ideal either.

Shocking that science has gotten better since March with their approach to this virus. Thinking Operation Warp Speed might have something to do with that....I could be wrong. It could just be a miracle.
          94% would basically be normal. He was in the 80's.

Who's overreacting? Me? The doctors who are treating him? I'm just reporting the facts.

Comment

94% would basically be normal. He was in the 80's.

Who's overreacting? Me? The doctors who are treating him? I'm just reporting the facts.
            He was in the 80s? I listened to his doctors, read 2 press reports, then listened again. I heard 94 and 93 and on 2 liters for 1 minute back to 95.

It seems like you're maybe stretching the facts a shade?

Comment

He was in the 80s? I listened to his doctors, read 2 press reports, then listened again. I heard 94 and 93 and on 2 liters for 1 minute back to 95.

It seems like you're maybe stretching the facts a shade?
              Trump's doctor is on record as not being forthright about his fluctuating condition.

White House physician Sean Conley told reporters Sunday that Trump had received supplemental oxygen on Friday, after saying the previous day that the president hadn’t been treated with oxygen on Friday. He said he gave the misleading information initially to “reflect the upbeat attitude” of Trump and his doctors.
              Translated: I lied.

Conley refused to say how low the President's blood oxygen levels had dropped. When asked if they had dropped below 90, he replied, "We don't have any recordings here of that."

When asked again on whether they had dropped below 90, Conley said the President's blood oxygen levels didn't get down into "the low 80s."
              That's a carefully crafted lie. Notice how he answers what WASN'T asked.

In other news:

https://apnews.com/article/virus-out...d98a128573194a

“This is insanity,” tweeted Dr. James P. Phillips, an attending physician at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, where Trump has been hospitalized since Friday evening.

“Every single person in the vehicle during that completely unnecessary presidential ‘drive-by’ just now has to be quarantined for 14 days. They might get sick. They may die,” the doctor wrote. “For political theater. Commanded by Trump to put their lives at risk for theater.”

Comment

• The election can't get here fast enough because... I'm gonna drink. I've barely drank at all during the Covid season.

I don't know if I can pull the lever for Trump at this point. Doesn't matter in Kansas (or does it?).

I wish I could pull it for Biden out of pure spite, but I don't have those kind of balls. I couldn't live with the guilt.

I really don't like Trump at this point and I'm really angry at him for making me feel that way. Psychoanalyze that PillDoc, Esq.!

Comment

• P.S. A "plunging" O2 level is not 1 pt. below what is technically considered a normal range (95-100).

Oxy saturation normally "PLUNGES" in a range between 95-100 throughout the day.

According to the Mayo Clinic, normal pulse oximeter readings usually range from 95 to 100 percent. Values under 90 percent are considered low, and indicate the need for supplemental oxygen. This condition is often referred to as hypoxemia, and its symptoms include severe shortness of breath, increased heart rate and chest pain.

For people with chronic lung conditions and other breathing problems, the “normal” SpO2 range of 95% to 100% doesn’t apply. These individuals should always consult with their doctor for information on acceptable oxygen levels for their unique state of health. That being said, here are a few general guidelines on SpO2 for individuals with acute respiratory issues and chronic diseases:
                  ● In a patient with acute respiratory illness (e.g., influenza) or breathing difficulty (e.g, an asthma attack), an SpO2 of 92% or less may indicate a need for oxygen supplementation.
                  ● In a patient with stable chronic disease (e.g., COPD), an SpO2 of 92% or less should prompt referral for further investigation of the need for long-term oxygen therapy.1
                  Now, this is where things get more complicated. It’s possible (and perfectly natural) for your SpO2 to change throughout the day, particularly if you’re transitioning from low-energy to high-energy activities. However, as long as your SpO2 stays within a healthy range amidst these fluctuations, there’s no need for concern.
                  Changes in activity aren’t the only factors that impact oxygen saturation. There are several adverse conditions and diseases that can negatively impact SpO2, including asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). People afflicted by these health problems often have a lower SpO2 average, necessitating the use of supplemental oxygen and other treatment methods.
                  https://www.nonin.com/resource/what-...ental%20oxygen.

Comment

So he's been touring the facility and plans on making a surprise visit to his supporters while he's currently positive for Covid-19. That WOULD be a surprise!!!111

This genius never ceases to amaze. What quarantine guidelines? What CDC? What reality? J.F.C. . . . . . .

How come smooth Joe Biden isn’t quarantining after his potential exposure on Tuesday night?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

How come smooth Joe Biden isn’t quarantining after his potential exposure on Tuesday night?
                      Maybe he needed to get his hair done.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

I don't believe any of the "official" statements. They are propaganda and misinformation. There is nothing wrong with that because we need to keep our country enemies off balance. The dexamethasone is only given for people who are having severe COVID. In milder cases of COVID it is not given because it been generally found not to be helpful and in some cases harmful.

So what we know at this point is Trump got hit hard by the viral infection itself. It seems he has stabilized, but not out of the woods yet as this phase last about a week. The 2nd week is where his body immune system can overreact and a patient can go downhill quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          I don't believe any of the "official" statements. They are propaganda and misinformation. There is nothing wrong with that because we need to keep our country enemies off balance. The dexamethasone is only given for people who are having severe COVID. In milder cases of COVID it is not given because it been generally found not to be helpful and in some cases harmful.

So what we know at this point is Trump got hit hard by the viral infection itself. It seems he has stabilized, but not out of the woods yet as this phase last about a week. The 2nd week is where his body immune system can overreact and a patient can go downhill quickly.

Steroids such as dexmethasone are given routinely for any inflammatory condition, specific to Covid, it would be for lung inflammation. What can be gathered from the fact that he is getting this is that he had mild to severe shortness of breathe at some point. That’s about it.

The people that are concerned about the side effects, don’t understand how side effects work. Even with some potential insomnia and possible irritability, short term steroidal use is pretty harmless.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Now that Trump has gotten Coronavirus, it is clear that he is incompetent. I think I'll vote for communists now. This has convinced me.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              Now that Trump has gotten Coronavirus, it is clear that he is incompetent. I think I'll vote for communists now. This has convinced me.
                              Exactly, the most important item in a 4 year presidency is a virus that will only, at most, be relevant in his first 6 months of office.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I’m not anybody’s doctor. That’s why I’ve never posted it before. Nobody calls me doctor, I’m not licensed to practice medicine because I don’t practice medicine. I went to work for big pharma after Medical school rather than attending a residency. My medical degree is really unimportant to my life, but you can’t stand that. You are just projecting your inferiorities on attempting to call me out (and failing), then you go to claim I’m harming people and lying despite your own ignorance. Then you talk about how much money I make??? You have no idea, obviously. You just can’t stand the fact that you’re wrong.
                                Your version of medical cannons:

First do no harm*
                                * - First isn't reached until we have several hundred to several million dead in trying to achieve herd mentality. Sorry if you are one of the unlucky victims.

Comment

Working...
                                X