No announcement yet.

First Presidential Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fly on Pence's head was the most entertaining moment of the night by far, lol. In all honesty I thought both did pretty well, even though each has a very different take on many issues. Much more policy discussion this time around. Everyone should have enough information on each set of candidates by now to make an informed decision.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

No new taxes for people making under 400,000 eh? And fracking is safe too?

Maybe I was wrong voting for Trump after all.
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 8, 2020, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
        No new taxes for people making under 400,000 eh? And fracking is safe too?

Maybe I was wrong voting for Trump after all.
        You mentioned two lies. Here's another one regarding Abe Lincoln. Harris lies good but then considering Hunter Biden, Joe lies good too.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...n-abe-lincoln/

It was impossible to miss how Kamala Harris, like Joe Biden, refused to answer questions about their plans to expand the Supreme Court. But she also misrepresented history.

Harris claimed at the VP debate that Abraham Lincoln refused to nominate a candidate for Chief Justice in October 1864 because “Honest Abe said, it’s not the right thing to do” and wanted the people to vote first.

Lincoln, of course, said no such thing. He sent no nominee to the Senate in October 1864 because the Senate was out of session until December. He sent a nominee the day after the session began, and Salmon P. Chase was confirmed the same day. And Lincoln wanted to dangle the nomination before Chase and several other potential candidates because he wanted them to campaign for him. Lincoln’s priority was winning the election, which was necessary to win the war — and he filled the vacancy at the first possible instant.

Kamala Harris is simply inventing history.
        Last edited by Shockm; October 8, 2020, 08:57 AM.

Comment

It's getting comical...

Second lady Karen Pence broke safety rules by not wearing a face mask when she joined her husband on stage after the vice presidential debate

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgdhp

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Pence schooled ,Mala last night. Plain and simple. She came off as arrogant, condescending, and rude. Pence was gracious and poised and made great points using facts. ,Mala lied through her teeth and showed why the Hiden campaign has been trying to keep her under wraps.

My wife, who could care less and pays little attention to politics (didn't even know who ,Mala was) commented "Man she is a real B****."

Comment

I love how Kamalarade lied about Trump and Pence inheriting a strong economy. Everyone that voted in that election knows the stock market exploded the day after Trump was elected. Money freed up instantly.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Pence schooled ,Mala last night. Plain and simple. She came off as arrogant, condescending, and rude. Pence was gracious and poised and made great points using facts. ,Mala lied through her teeth and showed why the Hiden campaign has been trying to keep her under wraps.
                My wife, who could care less and pays little attention to politics (didn't even know who ,Mala was) commented "Man she is a real B****."
                Yes, I would call that a **** eatin grin and it wasn't a good look imo. She probably didn't realize it and it was a defense mechanism. But she does it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Yes, I would call that a **** eatin grin and it wasn't a good look imo. She probably didn't realize it and it was a defense mechanism. But she does it all the time.
                  The leftists love it!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

I know it's petty and I shouldn't even post this, but Kalamarade's nasally voice is grating to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      I know it's petty and I shouldn't even post this, but Kalamarade's nasally voice is grating to me.
                      Totally! Can't imagine having that screech at you around the house all day. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Cold is on record saying he’d take that nasal bomb to the sheets.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Cold is on record saying he’d take that nasal bomb to the sheets.
                          Ooof.

Comment

And what was up with her neck. Totally gross.

Comment

Wrong thread. NM

Comment

Two peas in a pod...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X