Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    Chaotic.

Biden's still a political slime-ball who don't work for me, and never did, and The President's 3 supreme court picks can keep the Scales of Justice balanced for the people vs. judges who are controlled by corrupt politicians.
    Well there's no doubt that Joe Biden lied about how much his kid, Hunter, and his brother's family benefited from Biden's political involvement with Ukraine, and China. They made a lot of money off of Biden. Besides Biden, during his 47 years in politics has become a very rich man himself.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

This is how I predicted Trump will lose, voter apathy. It's not a binary event Trump vs. Biden; it's Trump vs. Biden vs. staying home.

Women are NOT going to like Trump's behavior. I'm sorry that your old lady is going through this, I understand exactly how she feels.
      You are "terribly, unbelievably correct". You predict, and know everything before it happens. It's absolutely "Terrible", how perfect you are". You are so, so "perfect about everything", that I see "many, many, many, powerful parallels" regarding you and Trump. It's so "powerful that it's terribly, unbelievably, powerful".
      Last edited by Shockm; September 30, 2020, 02:09 PM.

Comment

To me, it's pretty clear cut. One has accomplished a tremendous amount in 3+ years as the President despite having to face more unfounded and corrupt witch hunting than any other President in history. The other is just a talking head with no real plan who hasn't accomplished diddly squat in 47 years in politics. All of a sudden he has woken up and cares about changing things? Why didn't he or hasn't he tried to do these things in the past? C'mon man! It's a fake, a phony, and a fraud that is being perpetrated on the American people and sadly a fair amount with little brain function will fall for it.

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
          I don't think it move the needle much!?!

I wish I had a screen capture of Biden when the debate started and at the end. When the debate was over he looked very tired and lacked any color in his face. I would love to see a side by side before and after.
          Hell, I was tired and weary and lacked color in all extremities when the curtain fell on last nights disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I hope not many children were watching.
            I purposely DVR'd it and watched after the kids went to bed because, while I want them to be knowledgeable on how politics work, I knew last nights debate would not be a good example of that.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Hell, I was tired and weary and lacked color in all extremities when the curtain fell on last nights disaster.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Trump went after Joe like many thought he would. I thought he succeeded for the most part. He absolutely should have stopped interrupting at times and let Joe hang himself because he sure would have. That could have been Trump's way of obliterating Hiden without even saying anything. Give Joe long enough and he will choke.

Hiden once again has nothing of real substance to speak of on what he would do. It is all just "Orange man bad." He flip flopped constantly and I couldn't tell what he was for or against. He's for the green new deal, then he's not. He wants to shut down the economy, then he doesn't. He is a complete joke of a candidate and the Dems should be really scared if that is the best they have.

Then there is this interesting tidbit. I have seen several videos of this. Was Hiden wearing a wire??

I don't buy the wire thing. If Biden is so cognitively impaired, he wouldn't be able to listen to his handlers behind the curtain through his ear piece, put their instructions into his own words, time it right to place into the discussion and listen to what the bully of the ball was saying all at the same time. Come on man!

Let me go on record as saying I am not a fan of either candidate, so hopefully I won't be slotted as left or right...I'm hetro-directional. Hell, I don't even know what that means, but it sounds good right now.

Comment

I don't buy the wire thing. If Biden is so cognitively impaired, he wouldn't be able to listen to his handlers behind the curtain through his ear piece, put their instructions into his own words, time it right to place into the discussion and listen to what the bully of the ball was saying all at the same time. Come on man!

Let me go on record as saying I am not a fan of either candidate, so hopefully I won't be slotted as left or right...I'm hetro-directional. Hell, I don't even know what that means, but it sounds good right now.
                  I buy it 100%. Only way he could have made it through. And if you pay attention, there are times where he pauses and then almost robotically does the hand movement thing while methodically repeating what has been told to him in his ear. Like he is reading a script. There is also another picture of a wire around his wrist area. This could have been a rosary that he wears sometimes, but who knows.

Then there's the time where he calls Trump a clown and then quickly doubles back and seems to take it back.

Comment

Basically a tie between Trump and Wallace

Comment

Presidential debate: Who won the Trump-Biden clash?

In a debate that was the political equivalent of a food fight, the winner was the man who emerged least covered in slop.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                        Presidential debate: Who won the Trump-Biden clash?
                        Everybody lost. Especially the audience.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I buy it 100%. Only way he could have made it through. And if you pay attention, there are times where he pauses and then almost robotically does the hand movement thing while methodically repeating what has been told to him in his ear. Like he is reading a script. There is also another picture of a wire around his wrist area. This could have been a rosary that he wears sometimes, but who knows.

Then there's the time where he calls Trump a clown and then quickly doubles back and seems to take it back.
                          He has never been an orator that impressed anyone. He has always paused and stumbled. It may be getting worse though. As I said in my post, there is no way he could have pulled last night off with all the information coming into his ear and repeating it in a timely manner. Remember, 43 was not great in the moment on his feet, but I don't remember the wire card being played with him.

Comment

As I said in my post, there is no way he could have pulled last night off with all the information coming into his ear and repeating it in a timely manner.
                            Agree. That's a special skill-set that unless you are really experienced at it and super quick witted, would make you look like more of a bumbling idiot, not less of one.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Adderall and lot's of practice can make anyone laser focused...

Comment

Adderall and lot's of practice can make anyone laser focused...
                                So can a couple of Captain and Coke's.

Comment

Working...
                                X