No announcement yet.

First Presidential Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the fake focus. They both seem very concerned.

Comment

So predictable ... this was posted July 24th in a different thread ...

Originally posted by pinstripers
      no way in hell will there be a debate

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

It'll be virtual and mysteriously there will be technical difficulties on Biden's end.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hiden finally answers the "packing" question.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Cold is on record saying he’d take that nasal bomb to the sheets.
          I'd fix her wagon.

One of the great pleasures in life as a man is to take a Type-A, masculine-minded, feminist and give her such a physical treatment that she's shopping for corsets and butter churns on her phone soon after you dismount.

They can move a few standard deviations from their evolutionary mean in the workplace, but we carry the diving rod of truth, gentlemen. And don't you ever forget it.

P.S. Those of you with relationship troubles, don't discount the power of dick therapy. It will be the last thing on both of your minds, but do what you have to do to trigger an episode. Have a nice meal, a few extra drinks, and go. to. town. But make sure you know what you're doing first. If you're a robo-****ing jack-jammer with the hands of Colossus, get yourself a little YouTube education and reinvent yourself. Men are notoriously horrible lovers. This is a fact. Particularly you long-married types. Pick up the slack, but go easy; be gentle. And when your wife asks you, "WTF!", tell her to thank CB. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            I know it's petty and I shouldn't even post this, but Kalamarade's nasally voice is grating to me.
            iIt is like fingernails on a chalkboard. What worse, there is a significant probability she will be president before it all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              And what was up with her neck. Totally gross.
              Yeah, her neck is a problem. I'll just have to get a neck gaiter. I can pull it up all the way if necessary; two birds with one stone...

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                Hiden finally answers the "packing" question.

How can anyone with a modicum of a brain vote for this guy?? He hasn't taken a legitimate stance on a single issue!! WTF kind of answer is that? That is a slap in the face to any undecided voter out there. He is basically saying you are so dumb that you will vote for him without knowing where he stands. And Plastic Pelosi thinks Trump is unfit medically? GMAFB.

Trump better pounce all over this!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

How can anyone with a modicum of a brain vote for this guy?? He hasn't taken a legitimate stance on a single issue!! WTF kind of answer is that? That is a slap in the face to any undecided voter out there. He is basically saying you are so dumb that you will vote for him without knowing where he stands. And Plastic Pelosi thinks Trump is unfit medically? GMAFB.

Biden has given very clear responses on defunding police, fracking, National mask mandates, and the green new deal. Unfortunately, depending on which response you listened to, we got totally different responses. Not clarifications mind you; he is literally for and against all of these things.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

This is an excellent summation (not surprised from Shapiro). For those who can put aside Trump's bombastic personality, the agenda laid out by Pence during the debate is fantastic. When you contrast that with the flip flopping and non-commital responses of Hiden / Harris it is pretty clear who the best choice is in this election. If people can't see that, then they are brain dead.

Vice President Mike Pence showed voters what the Trump administration's agenda looks like "without Trump's crazy," conservative commentator Ben Shapiro told his listeners Thursday in reaction to the previous night's vice presidential debate.

"The point is this, the Trump agenda, stripped of all the Trumpian overtones is actually excellent," Shapiro said, "and when it is defended properly as Mike Pence did -- not like Trump did in the first debate -- that agenda is worthy or reelection. That agenda is worthy of another four years," he declared.

Comment

• Wouldn't that be ,la ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        I know it's petty and I shouldn't even post this, but Kalamarade's nasally voice is grating to me.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He's been regurgitating the President's policies all summer. "We're gonna' bring those jobs back to America." But Trump meant it...

#Buildbackbetter (?)

Comment

Working...
                          X