First Presidential Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Women are NOT going to like Trump's behavior. I'm sorry that your old lady is going through this, I understand exactly how she feels.
    Because you are one?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The best part of the debate was when Chris Wallace said, "Until then, thank you and good night."
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Ari Fleischer

@AriFleischer
        I rewatched the start of the debate. The 1st Q went to Trump who gave an uninterrupted 2-min response. Then Biden gave an uninterrupted 2-min response. Then it went back to Trump, whose answer was interrupted 3 times by Biden. If you didn't like it, blame Biden for starting it.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Ari Fleischer

@AriFleischer
          I rewatched the start of the debate. The 1st Q went to Trump who gave an uninterrupted 2-min response. Then Biden gave an uninterrupted 2-min response. Then it went back to Trump, whose answer was interrupted 3 times by Biden. If you didn't like it, blame Biden for starting it.
          Our presidency had lowered the bar so much that "Well.. he started it" is now an argument we are using.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Our presidency had lowered the bar so much that "Well.. he started it" is now an argument we are using.
            Agreed. Also it has been lowered so much that we consider it a "win" that one of the candidates was able to stay awake and make it through the entire debate.

Comment

If you don’t acknowledge both sides interrupted, denigrated their opponent, disrupted, and refused to answer questions, you aren’t able to fairly evaluate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

If you don’t acknowledge both sides interrupted, denigrated their opponent, disrupted, and refused to answer questions, you aren’t able to fairly evaluate.
                I acknowledge the whole thing was a **** show and embarrassing for the US. So yes.. both sides at fault.

Still ... "He started it" should never be used or be needed for a freaking presidential debate.

Comment

I acknowledge the whole thing was a **** show and embarrassing for the US. So yes.. both sides at fault.

Still ... "He started it" should never be used or be needed for a freaking presidential debate.
                  Ok. Both good points. I just can’t see where either side won. I expect DT and JB to say they won. No one else should be taken seriously if they go there.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Agreed. Also it has been lowered so much that we consider it a "win" that one of the candidates was able to stay awake and make it through the entire debate.
                    I'm really glad Trump had his aderall to keep him awake. Good thing he didn't have to take a drug test.

Comment

I would like to see a 'Judge Judy' style cutoff so that the moderator can silence anyone who does not observe a certain amount of decorum.

Seems like Ronna McDaniel doesn't agree.

“I hope the Committee on Presidential Debates does not change the rules to once again protect Joe Biden from answering to the American people,” McDaniel said.

I see a future for Ronna in comedy after this election (and when she gets Michael Steele'd). But I get the point. At least Biden and the DNC is open to these changes, seems like (more for Trump but applies to both). We all know why Ronna doesn't want the rules changed. It would put Trump at a disadvantage because he would have to actually observe some decorum and make coherent statements.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                        I would like to see a 'Judge Judy' style cutoff so that the moderator can silence anyone who does not observe a certain amount of decorum.

“I hope the Committee on Presidential Debates does not change the rules to once again protect Joe Biden from answering to the American people,” McDaniel said.

I see a future for Ronna in comedy after this election (and when she gets Michael Steele'd). But I get the point. At least Biden and the DNC is open to these changes, seems like (more for Trump but applies to both). We all know why Ronna doesn't want the rules changed. It would put Trump at a disadvantage because he would have to actually observe some decorum and make coherent statements.
                        Coherent statements such as "My position will be the the issue with the issue"?

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Of course they are open to it. It protects Hiden from answering for his corrupt ways. Although I agree that Trump should just let him speak. Fumblin Joe will do himself in. Hiden won't agree to be checked for a wire though. Hmmm, I wonder why??

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post

Coherent statements such as "My position will be the the issue with the issue"?
                            Or, you need to vote for me to know what my policies are.

The Green New Deal will pay for itself, but I am not for the Green New Deal.

Antifa is an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              I'm glad I didn't waste my time with it. I don't even think debates move anyone's needle anymore. It's all for the media and political class's consumption.

Maybe back in the 1800's when people didn't really have access to information all the time, they were more valuable, but now, it's just a turd.
                              Ditto. Doesn't sound like it was anything like the LIncoln - Douglas debates of 1858. I enjoyed those.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Ditto. Doesn't sound like it was anything like the LIncoln - Douglas debates of 1858. I enjoyed those.
                                I saw them debate twice

Comment

Working...
                                X