No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Shockm was typing using the hyperbole keylock, but I could be wrong.

I hope nobody that's real floats that test balloon without some serious evidence (and I too will crash down on them if it somehow turns out true).

And yes, we should have this figured out yesterday.

Comment

• When questioned about the white substance, Hunter Biden was quoted as saying, "give it back."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Name names. Who? Who is the MAGA extremist that planted it.
        Apologies. That was sarcasm (dogs and President too) and fun, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happens later. A couple of reports (Fox, etc.) have mentioned Hunter used to be hooked on Cocaine, but that 's been it, and CBS news doesn't point a finger at Hunter. I'm kind of surprised that this story wasn't kept secret with Hunter's background.

Comment

• Once the FD guy was heard on public band saying it tested positive for cocaine, the administration didn't have many options. It was out there and their ability to control the narrative was severely compromised. No doubt marching orders were given to most if not all of the major news carriers, but the cat was out of the bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Name names. Who? Who is the MAGA extremist that planted it. Prosecute, or it didn't happen. If it did, I will be the first to say, prosecute that person. The White House, I assume, has no area not monitored by CC cameras. Should be able to figure this out yesterday.
            As often as the President, and his PR people mention MAGA Republicans (in speeches and News Conferences), blaming it on them would seem their next move. Even though CBS didn't mention Hunter's background, they didn't miss the opportunity to mention that there are tours that come through the White House, so they set it up for MAGA to be blamed.

"White House staff frequently give guests tours of the West Wing, often at night or over the weekend. Guests must pass through security before entering the White House complex and then are asked to leave phones in small cubbies."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Apologies. That was sarcasm (dogs and President too) and fun, but I wouldn't be surprised if that happens later. A couple of reports (Fox, etc.) have mentioned Hunter used to be hooked on Cocaine, but that 's been it, and CBS news doesn't point a finger at Hunter. I'm kind of surprised that this story wasn't kept secret with Hunter's background.
              Yeah, i gathered. Also, Im lazy and didn't read the actual article.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Dan Bongino @dbongino

There’s absolutely ZERO chance anyone other than a family member brought that cocaine inside the White House complex. No chance that would make it past the mag/security checkpoints. Family bypasses those.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

So they're admitting that they've worked to suppress lawful speech and saying that they want to continue doing so?

Or am I missing something?
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

So they're admitting that they've worked to suppress lawful speech and saying that they want to continue doing so?

Or am I missing something?
                      That’s how I’m reading it… unbelievable.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That’s how I’m reading it… unbelievable.
                        Unbelievable? No, how do you expect them to win elections if they can't control information?

Comment

• This should really be alarming to an informed public. And if this was Trump's presidency, the MSM would be calling it Facsism, (and rightfully so). But we do not have an informed public and the left wants to keep it that way.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• "Below are 10 examples of deep censorship as alleged (Full ruling on the link below)

1 - Suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story prior to the 2020 Presidential election.

2 - Suppression of speech about the lab-leak theory of COVID-19's origin.

3 - Suppression of speech about the efficiency of masks and COVID-19 lockdowns.

4 - Suppression of speech about the efficiency of COVID-19 vaccines.

5 - Suppression of speech about election integrity in the 2020 presidential election.

6 - Suppression of speech about the security of voting by mail.

7 - Suppression of parody content about Defendants.

8 - Suppression of negative posts about the economy.

9 - Suppression of negative posts about President Biden.

10 - Censorship and restriction of personal Facebook pages and content."

Here's "Suppression" moving forward...

"The new app, Threads, was unveiled on Wednesday as a companion to Instagram, the popular photo-sharing network that Mr. Zuckerberg’s company, Meta, bought more than a decade ago. If Instagram executives get their way, Threads will also replace rival Twitter, with some techies referring to it as a “Twitter killer.”

Threads: What to Know About Instagram’s ‘Twitter Killer’ App - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"Below are 10 examples of deep censorship as alleged (Full ruling on the link below)

2 - Suppression of speech about the lab-leak theory of COVID-19's origin.

3 - Suppression of speech about the efficiency of masks and COVID-19 lockdowns.

4 - Suppression of speech about the efficiency of COVID-19 vaccines.

Threads: What to Know About Instagram’s ‘Twitter Killer’ App - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
                              Here is an expert who was banned from Twitter because he disagreed with the CDC and White House on most, if not all of their Covid policies. His warnings would have been good to hear because he was correct on a lot of mistakes that were made by Fauci and the White House.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-twi...ip-11670621083

Jay Bhattacharya, a professor of medicine at Stanford University, was a latecomer to Twitter, joining in the summer of 2021. In his first tweet, he linked to a recent article he had written that discussed age-based mortality risks and natural immunity, among other topics. His main message was powerful and contrary to Covid policies enacted across the country. “Mass testing is an insidious form of lockdown by stealth,” he wrote. Many Americans, especially parents of school-age children, would agree. But it’s possible that many on Twitter didn’t see his message.

Stanford Doctor Details How He Was Blacklisted by Twitter Over Covid

In the early days of the pandemic, Dr. Bhattacharya was right about the extraordinarily negative impact school closures would have on children. The results of education lockdowns are catastrophic.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...covid-n2617025
                              Last edited by Shockm; July 6, 2023, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• The Dems will still control the media through their party. So while the ban of government working with media is a big step, Dems will still be able to influence the media through other methods.

Comment

Working...
                                X