• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Truly a bumbling idiot...

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        That seems comparatively mild to the disaster Biden has been.

Let's Go Brandon!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Let's Go Brandon!
          Okay, I'll bite since you have posted this more than once ... what is that a reference to?

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Okay, I'll bite since you have posted this more than once ... what is that a reference to?
            I believe it was at a college football game, I could be wrong, where the crowd was heard chanting F*ck Joe Biden. I guess someone tried to spin it as Let's Go Brandon. Not sure if there was actually a Brandon involved at said event or not, but it is quite humorous since everyone knows what was being said.

Someone else might have a bit more in the way of specifics. I do know some of the Libertarian pages I follow on FB have been having fun with it.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Apparently it was a NASCAR event, which makes sense, and the winner was Brandon somethingoranother.

Let's Go Brandon refers to a viral video of NASCAR racer Brandon Brown speaking to NBC about winning the NASCAR Xfinity Series while the crowd chants "fuck Joe Biden," which the newscaster claims is a chant of "let's go Brandon" instead, seemingly as a form of damage control. The video went viral in October 2021 as numerous reports of people chanting "fuck Joe Biden" at public events began surfacing. The phrase became a subject of jokes on Twitter in early October as people used it comedically in place of the phrase "fuck Joe Biden."
              Last edited by SubGod22; October 7, 2021, 11:07 AM.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Goes Viral After Media Mishears (MIsreports?) Anti-Biden Chants

Editor’s note: Videos contain profanity. Since the start of college football season, voters in predominantly red states across the South and Midwest have been vocal about their disappointment in first-term Democratic President Joe Biden’s job performance—a phenomenon that media corporations have struggled to report on accurately.  As was the case four years ago under President […]

Comment

• ‘Fox & Friends’ Guest Chants ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ to Revive Viral ‘F– Joe Biden’ Chant

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...hssrp_catchall

Comment

• Slo Joe tries to speak

Comment

• Carol Roth @caroljsroth

Abysmal jobs report again-- only 194,000 jobs added. Good thing that govt is pushing employers to fire their unvaxxed workforce- that should help!

Comment

• Even CNN is turning on Hiden Joe. That's ok, he still has Clodbutted's support.

CNN sounded the alarm on President Joe Biden's tanking poll numbers Friday, describing them as “not good" and a “very bad sign” as they continue to trend in the wrong direction.

Comment

Carol Roth @caroljsroth

Abysmal jobs report again-- only 194,000 jobs added. Good thing that govt is pushing employers to fire their unvaxxed workforce- that should help!
                          Who says its abysmal. Joe, although 83 minutes late, in his brief presser said things are going great. Who you gonna believe any way. C'mon man!

Let's Go Brandon!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Joe Biden has announced he will CANCEL all remaining border wall projects in Texas. At the same time, the Biden Administration is constructing new facilities in Tajikistan to secure its border with Afghanistan.

Comment

Joe Biden has announced he will CANCEL all remaining border wall projects in Texas. At the same time, the Biden Administration is constructing new facilities in Tajikistan to secure its border with Afghanistan.
                                They do not have our interests in mind.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X