No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I’m going to clean my guns tonight.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• The Babylon Bee @TheBabylonBee

Joe Biden Announces Civil War

U.S.—In a stirring address to the country today, Biden has announced a new Civil War.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Little bit of a yawner until the punch line "Update" at the end.

Comment

• I imagine that Biden's handlers know that this is illegal and unconstitutional, but are just trying desperately to get his Afghan disaster off the front page.

Comment

• As always, these things are more complicated than either side makes them out to be. But to me at least, these firings shine a light on:

Biden is a shill for the liberal wing of the Democratic party, and a liar. He continues to label the right as enemies. There's no unity in his White House.

The Deep State is just that. DEEP, swampy and full of ****. Run by people like Jen Psaki, professional student and political hack that's never done anything outside of politics and media. The worst of the worst people. At least Sean Spicer (whom I'm no big fan of) has served 22 years in the Naval Reserves. although clearly partisan, he deserves not to have his credentials questioned by a worthless piece of **** like Psaki who has accomplished zero in her life, served no one, even meeting her husband (can you imagine being married to that?) at the DNC. What a horrible existence that must be.

Comment

• I wonder if the Kansans who voted for Kelly are still happy with that choice? Or if knowing what they know now about the state of the union, if they would have voted for 4 more years of “Brownbackistan” under Kobach?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                I wonder if the Kansans who voted for Kelly are still happy with that choice? Or if knowing what they know now about the state of the union, if they would have voted for 4 more years of “Brownbackistan” under Kobach?
                It's easier to vote for Kelly while the legislature is still GOP. Gridlock is where things are always best.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

It's easier to vote for Kelly while the legislature is still GOP. Gridlock is where things are always best.
                  So you would say most are happy with her leadership? I honestly don’t know because I try not to talk to my family and friends about politics.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

So you would say most are happy with her leadership? I honestly don’t know because I try not to talk to my family and friends about politics.
                    Relatively few I believe are happy with her. But as per usual, the Republicans ran an unlikeable candidate and lost.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think most are just [whatever]. She can't do anything, so she can't really make anybody mad. She is just there.

Comment

• I identify as unvaccinated.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Relatively few I believe are happy with her. But as per usual, the Republicans ran an unlikeable candidate and lost.
                          That's what I think. They may not like her either, but those other 2 were donkeys, so...
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• This happened in Omaha today. Very sad and sobering.

Rest In Peace Corporal Daegan Page. Gone but never forgotten. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• It's 9-11, and today we need to remember all of those Americans that died on the day, all of the Americans that died in the past 20 years, and all of the Americans that Biden killed in the past few weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                It's 9-11, and today we need to remember all of those Americans that died on the day, all of the Americans that died in the past 20 years, and all of the Americans that Biden killed in the past few weeks.
                                Kamala reminded us today how 9-11 divided the country. Wait, whaaa?...

stupid.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X