Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    Big drama. Biden says we have 9 years to save the world. He kills 11,000 good oil pipeline jobs. However, Russia to Germany oil pipeline is moving forward.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/climate...rs-john-kerry/
    If true, we're screwed no matter what we do. All that we could possibly do in 9 years will be countered, and more, by China, India, southeast Asia, and some others.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

If true, we're screwed no matter what we do. All that we could possibly do in 9 years will be countered, and more, by China, India, southeast Asia, and some others.
      That was my main point. Russia's pipeline to GERMANY doesn't appear to be in Biden's crosshairs at this time. He picks and chooses his agenda according to his POLITICAL AGENDA, and not according to the CLIMATE WARMING CRISIS. I thought Biden had brought us back into the WORLD organization to fight global warming.

Comment

• Reported by Politico

Nearly three dozen House Democrats on Monday called on Biden to relinquish his sole authority to launch nuclear weapons
        I wonder if this is in response of Biden inability to actually speak coherently

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

That was my main point. Russia's pipeline to GERMANY doesn't appear to be in Biden's crosshairs at this time. He picks and chooses his agenda according to his POLITICAL AGENDA, and not according to the CLIMATE WARMING CRISIS. I thought Biden had brought us back into the WORLD organization to fight global warming.
          Yeah, I know. I was throwing out some more bait to see if anyone across the table would try to counter. So far, no takers.

Comment

• Biden says he would get rid of all the cages. Now they are up to 6000 minors at the border today in the same facilities that have been used under Obama, and Trump.

Biden said Trump’s policy was tyrannical. Trump was tough but firm and said you won’t get in if you come, and sent them back to Mexico. . Now Biden has thousands of illegals who want in because they were promised to get in by Biden who said he’d just put ankle bracelets on them. He found out that campaign promise wouldn’t work and put them in “concentration camps” (at least that’s what Dems called them under Trump).
            Last edited by Shockm; February 24, 2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Yellen says U.S. will keep tariffs on China in place for now

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States will keep tariffs imposed on Chinese goods by the former Trump administration in place for now, but will evaluate how to proceed after a thorough review, Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told CNBC on Thursday.

“For the moment, we have kept the tariffs in place that were put in by the Trump administration ... and we’ll evaluate going forward what we think is appropriate,” Yellen told the cable news network, adding that Washington expected Beijing to adhere to its commitments on trade.

Asked if tariffs worked, Yellen hesitated, then said, “We’ll look at that.”

The White House last month said it would review all national security measures put in place by former President Donald Trump, including an interim trade deal with Beijing.
              The deal eased tensions between the world’s two largest economies after a damaging trade war that U.S. experts estimate led to a peak loss of 245,000 U.S. jobs, but most of the tariffs remain in place on both sides.

China pledged to buy $200 billion in additional U.S. goods and services over two years under the interim deal signed by Trump in January 2020, but Beijing fell 42% short of its target for last year, a recent study showed.

U.S. President Joe Biden has vowed to mend fences with U.S. allies, but has toed a hard line on China, warning this week that Beijing would pay a price for its human rights abuses.
              Interesting. I had wondered about Trump's tariffs so I gave it a Google and it looks like they are still in place. Any free-marketer knows that tariffs hurt both parties. Trump had me ignoring my economic education for his America First propaganda. We were gonna "give it" to those Commies. My lips were well-stained with the Kool-Aid. Yes, in the case of China, tariffs will bring back manufacturing jobs, but at what cost to modern, economic expanding jobs? Plenty. It's like taking money out of your left pocket and putting it in your right... only your right has a small hole in it.

There was a time when I actually thought maybe Trump knew something that economists didn't. I was snowed lol.

Comment

• Did Biden just start a war?
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Did Biden just start a war?
                  Nah...someone that he works for escalated one that’s been going on for decades.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO
                    ·
                    Biden is working to pass a 1.9 trillion dollar “Covid relief” package of which just 9% will go to the American people for covid relief. The rest will go to Democrats’ special interests bc they know their voters won’t read the fine print.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Did Biden just start a war?
                      Democrats not happy - I wonder if they will impeach.

Congressional Democrats denounced the strikes almost immediately, saying the US is not at war with Syria and that lawmakers didn’t authorize any attack on Iranian-backed militants. As a result, they essentially argue Biden ordered an illegal launch.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Democrats not happy - I wonder if they will impeach.
                        A convenient way to get Kamala in office quickly?

Comment

• Biden definitely not a Birkenstock wearing snowflake... grandpa's cranky LOL!

#Unity

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO
                            ·
                            Biden is working to pass a 1.9 trillion dollar “Covid relief” package of which just 9% will go to the American people for covid relief. The rest will go to Democrats’ special interests bc they know their voters won’t read the fine print.
                            Increasing the bond market and suppressing the stock market.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO
                              ·
                              $1.9 TRILLION!? There are 128 million households in the US.

Is every household in America gonna get $14,800? Cause that's what they could do with it.

Or is this gonna be the biggest robbery in the history of the world?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X