No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the left says what they have done or what they are going to do you need to believe them.

Comment

• Ok, I don't really like the fact that there is probably some fraud going on to attain the victory, but.... I am ready to accept Joe Biden/Harris as the victors.

I just realized that these schmucks have to fill a cabinet. Then I thought to myself that they will fall over themselves to fill the cabinet based on every intersectional quality possible. And I think that it would be cruel to not allow ourselves the entertainment value to see a confirmation hearing for a 1 legged, cross dressing trans muslim to fill the secretary of education spot. Or a purple haired BLM activist to secretary of housing and urban development.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Star Wars bar scene for the cabinet

Comment

• For those of you who are religious and believe that God is in control of all things; we're about to head into a very difficult "dark winter" of sorts, the likes of which this country has not seen in a very long time. Perhaps God has put in place the right person at the right time. The Biden Administration believes in the virus and will attack it head on.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            For those of you who are religious and believe that God is in control of all things; we're about to head into a very difficult "dark winter" of sorts, the likes of which this country has not seen in a very long time. Perhaps God has put in place the right person at the right time. The Biden Administration believes in the virus and will attack it head on.
            I'm afraid the damage was already done when we didn't act in December/January plus the constant drumbeat of disinformation and denial ever since. At this point our only hope might be to wait for the vaccine and protect ourselves and our loved one's as much as possible.

But I agree that just having a leader who takes this seriously and will make it a priority should be a good step forward.

Comment

• The whole world is having spikes in cases.

This isn’t an exclusively USA occurrence.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I'm afraid the damage was already done when we didn't act in December/January plus the constant drumbeat of disinformation and denial ever since. At this point our only hope might be to wait for the vaccine and protect ourselves and our loved one's as much as possible.

But I agree that just having a leader who takes this seriously and will make it a priority should be a good step forward.
                December/January? Wtf were you supposed to do then?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

“Some dumba$$ in China ate a bat head!! Let’s lock this bit€H down!!”
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

“Some dumba$$ in China ate a bat head!! Let’s lock this bit€H down!!”
                    We will see how Biden negotiates with Xi in China. He has made a lot of Money with China and Hunter. China wants Biden to win. We will see if China takes Biden and uses him for their gains. From the past, I fear for how Biden fairs in the coming world. Xi will take him.

Comment

Not saying “Don’t worry about it, this thing will just disappear” would have been a good start.

We had advanced warning and failed to implement any coherent testing or contact tracing strategy at a point when the virus was scarce enough that such tactics would have gone a long way to prevent the kind of spread we’ve seen this year.

Obviously he’s just one man so it’s unfair to place all of the blame on the president but he did seem to lack any kind of coherent strategy or even belief that the virus was a legitimate threat.

Comment

Not saying “Don’t worry about it, this thing will just disappear” would have been a good start.

We had advanced warning and failed to implement any coherent testing or contact tracing strategy at a point when the virus was scarce enough that such tactics would have gone a long way to prevent the kind of spread we’ve seen this year.

Obviously he’s just one man so it’s unfair to place all of the blame on the president but he did seem to lack any kind of coherent strategy or even belief that the virus was a legitimate threat.
                        He started pulling that bullshit in April if my memory serves. Then shortly after he said "WE'RE GONNA OPEN UP!!" "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!!" "LIBERATE VIRGINIA!!"

And THEN he made the decision that stands as the time-tested line of demarcation for me as a former Trump supporter; and that was to schedule an indoor rally in Tulsa right as infections had been spiking for weeks. That is what you call a dog whistle for retards.

And then a nation of these people were born...

Comment

Why didn’t the rest of the world do this then too?

Why did people blast Trump’s travel ban?

Who in Washington was calling for drastic efforts in December 2019?
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Why didn’t the rest of the world do this then too?

Why did people blast Trump’s travel ban?

Who in Washington was calling for drastic efforts in December 2019?
                            How often must the left be reminded that Pelosi called Trump xenophobic and encouraged people to go out to Chinatown in late February?

But Nanci and her maskless salon visits get free passes because, you know, just because.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How often must the left be reminded that Pelosi called Trump xenophobic and encouraged people to go out to Chinatown in late February?

But Nanci and her maskless salon visits get free passes because, you know, just because.
                              Don't forget Cuomo.

The left thinks he did wonderful.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

He did testing. But this CONTACT TRACING thing you bring up is a HUGE concern of mine. Sounds like something China would do. I don't need a contact tracer on me like NFL football that can know who and where I"ve been every minute of my life. The government has too much power of us already in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X