No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A really cool video. Biden seems like a solid dude. This video is 4 years old. Cognitive decline is a sad, sad thing.

Comment

• Alex Bruesewitz
      @alexbruesewitz

Joe Biden helped shut down coal mines in America while being paid MILLIONS of dollars by Chinese energy companies. He DESTROYED tens of thousands of lives and hundreds of communities. What an evil man.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Alex Bruesewitz
        @alexbruesewitz

Joe Biden helped shut down coal mines in America while being paid MILLIONS of dollars by Chinese energy companies. He DESTROYED tens of thousands of lives and hundreds of communities. What an evil man.

He's a solid dude. Didn't you see Clod's post?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He's a solid dude. Didn't you see Clod's post?
          I said he SEEMS like a solid dude. And we need to move away from coal and onto cleaner sources of energy. Slowly!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I said he SEEMS like a solid dude. And we need to move away from coal and onto cleaner sources of energy. Slowly!
              No one is serious about climate change catastrophe that won’t consider nuclear. There is a place for wind and solar, but nuclear is a godsend if you think CO2 is the climate apocalypse.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

No one is serious about climate change catastrophe that won’t consider nuclear. There is a place for wind and solar, but nuclear is a godsend if you think CO2 is the climate apocalypse.
                I have no idea what impact we can have for or against climate change, I just know that what we burn gets back into our lungs, our water, and our wildlife. I'm all for energy and lots of it; but when I read about all the respiratory issues people suffer from due to the **** we burn... I'm ready to go in another direction.

Clean coal, improved drilling/burning practices, wind, water, fission can be the segue until we figure out fusion or solar. Eventually I'm gonna have a solar power supply that runs into the garage which charges the battery cars and then everybody can just **** off. I'll make no noise, I'll use no fuel, hell... I might just run over a protester! He won't hear me comin'.

Comment

I have no idea what impact we can have for or against climate change, I just know that what we burn gets back into our lungs, our water, and our wildlife. I'm all for energy and lots of it; but when I read about all the respiratory issues people suffer from due to the **** we burn... I'm ready to go in another direction.

Clean coal, improved drilling/burning practices, wind, water, fission can be the segue until we figure out fusion or solar. Eventually I'm gonna have a solar power supply that runs into the garage which charges the battery cars and then everybody can just **** off. I'll make no noise, I'll use no fuel, hell... I might just run over a protester! He won't hear me comin'.
                  In the US, we already do clean burning with coal and natural gas. Economies like India and China have localized energy pollutants. The concern with fossil fuels is over the CO2 release, which is not harmful to breathe, but does have a warming effect.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

That's well and good, but biden's proposal of million's of 'green' new jobs ain't gonna happen, anymore than it happened under obama. Too radical my friend, except for the hysterics who believe we'll fry like bacon grease in 10 years, which biden seems to have endorsed too. And that's just the short of it.

Clean Energy Revolution sounds kind of oppressive. Biden claims to ignore it puts our national security at risk. That's music to the ears of china, russia, n. korea and iran. Middle America will be the big loser if not altogether eradicated. In other words the people that cling to their 'bibles and guns,' as a compassionate obama so eloquently stated some time ago.

The progressives idea's, across the board, are so impractical it's almost like a unicorn dream, or, a fake catastrophe.
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; October 28, 2020, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Biden calls himself Kamala's running mate, then says he's not joking. Wow, I think we might have actually found something Hiden Joe is being honest about.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden jokingly introduced himself as Sen. Kamala Harris' running mate during the beginning of his stump speech in Atlanta on Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

They are not even trying to hide any more that they will do whatever it takes to win. Lie, cheat or steal.
                        ROFLMAO. Didn't Mitch start that 'if you ain't cheating you ain't trying stuff?' Pot, meet kettle.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

ROFLMAO. Didn't Mitch start that 'if you ain't cheating you ain't trying stuff?' Pot, meet kettle.
                          Hey snowflake, you're about as un-original as they come. Congrats.

Comment

• James Rosen
                            @JamesRosenTV

EXCLUSIVE: A @TheJusticeDept official confirms that in 2019, the @FBI opened up a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates," focused on allegations of money-laundering, and that it remains open and active today. More very soon

Comment

• Wal-Mart preparing for mostly peaceful Republican win.

Comment

• “Unrest.” What a substitute for what it really is — looting, stealing, burning, rioting.

Comment

Working...
                                X