Wow, you are right.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Definitely historic…

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    The Russian opposition leader faces multiple charges of extremism, which he says are politically motivated.

just change the names..........

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    So, glad Biden has restored our respect and standing in the world stage.

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    "Made it harder for people buy stabilized brief— braces. Put a pistol on a brace, it turns into a gun, makes it more, you can have a higher-caliber weapon, higher-caliber bullet coming out of that gun"

every time you think he can't get stupider
    Maybe we should get braces for our air raft tanks and all other military weapons. We could shoot amo the size of Wichita through a grenade launcher.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    "Made it harder for people buy stabilized brief— braces. Put a pistol on a brace, it turns into a gun, makes it more, you can have a higher-caliber weapon, higher-caliber bullet coming out of that gun"

every time you think he can't get stupider

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    At least Joe still knows what ‘tang’ is…

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    I think that it’s official. Biden has lost it.

Babbling Biden tells Connecticut crowd, “God save the Queen, Man”. At the end of a baffling speech where he claimed to be 110, and said don’t make me a lying dog faced pony soldier.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...queen-man.html
    He’s a comedian…

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    I think that it’s official. Biden has lost it.

Babbling Biden tells Connecticut crowd, “God save the Queen, Man”. At the end of a baffling speech where he claimed to be 110, and said don’t make me a lying dog faced pony soldier.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...queen-man.html

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

This sounds like the Dems when they always thought they had Trump every 5 minutes. I have no doubt in my mind Biden is corrupt as hell. Im just tired of every politician bitching and moaning about the other side's misdeeds. If this was a small percentage of all politicians doing the bad stuff, then you would think that if they were really serious abput rooting it out, there would be 80+ senators and 400 congressmen standing together to start nailing some asses to the wall and sending people to jail. But they aren't. It's just being used as political banter so that they can get the power the next election cycle. These people have usurped more power than the founders could even fathom and they act like they are helpless to stop anything.

Give me a break.

They're all clowns.

I might change my mind when someone on the lreft gets hit with real consequences. But they won't.
    You’re right that many politicians are corrupt. However, I don’t think that they all are. Grassley isn’t and has been subdued in his handling of this whistleblower. There is no doubt to me that Biden is corrupt.

As as I said before, the news media turning away from corruption, and taking sides is the biggest problem (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and even The Wichita Eagle all take sides for Democrats), and the biggest reason that our Democracy system will ultimately fail, and Authoritarianism will seep into it.

Add that Brett Baehr just reported that Fox is the only media outlet reporting on the Biden corruption. The mainstream media totally ignores the story.
    Last edited by Shockm; June 13, 2023, 07:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X