No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victorious Taliban Hold Massive Military Parade — Compliments of You-Know-Who

Biden's Build Back Better approach working pretty well for the Taliban and China and other not so friendly interests. Perhaps Biden's foreign policy should be labeled Build Back Bejing.

Comment

• FBI clears up the whistleblower's concern on the AG Garland lying to Congress. We only track human traffickers, drug traffickers, and parents.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has responded to a Justice Department whistleblower, who claimed the agency created a ‘threat tag’ to potentially track perceptively unruly or critical parents at school board meetings.

Comment

• Ron DeSantis held a press conference this morning on legislation passed in Florida regarding Vaccine Mandates.

Governor Ron DeSantis held a press conference Thursday morning ahead of signing legislation banning vaccine mandates in the state.

However, what really has the authoritarian, totalitarian leftists triggered is the location of the Press Conference: Brandon, Florida.

One of Brandon's good citizen altered the City's welcome sign a little:

Comment

• GOP Senators Decimate Biden's Communist Comptroller of the Currency Nominee

Senator John Kennedy (R-LA) grilled Dr. Omarova on her past membership in a communist youth organization when she was growing up in the Soviet Union, along with more of her past writings about the banking and fossil fuel industries. "I don't know whether to call you professor or comrade," he noted, also calling out the fact that Omarova has refused to turn over her Moscow State University thesis to Republicans.

You gotta' love Senator Kennedy. Louisiana luck to have him.

Comment

• But Trump/Russia though, right?

Right.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Rep. Eric Swalwell @RepSwalwell
              Is there an English translation for @GOPLeader McCarthy Floor speech?

Rep. Mike Johnson @RepMikeJohnson
              You prefer it whispered to you in Chinese?

Comment

• The press conference with Pelosi this morning is beyond comical. Mask on, mask off (always science). Pure lies on IRS. She’s a moron. Clean out Washington.

they are all liars and crooks.

Comment

• President Biden is briefly transferring the power of the presidency to Vice President Kamala Harris as he undergoes a routine physical.

The White House announced that Biden would be going under anesthesia to receive a colonoscopy at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, making Harris the first woman to hold powers of the presidency. The colonoscopy is only expected to take a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

President Biden is briefly transferring the power of the presidency to Vice President Kamala Harris as he undergoes a routine physical.

The White House announced that Biden would be going under anesthesia to receive a colonoscopy at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, making Harris the first woman to hold powers of the presidency. The colonoscopy is only expected to take a few days.
                    "a few days"? WTH? They must be expecting to find a lot of in his colon.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

President Biden is briefly transferring the power of the presidency to Vice President Kamala Harris as he undergoes a routine physical.

That's IF the anesthesia doesn't mysteriously go very, very wrong.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

"a few days"? WTH? They must be expecting to find a lot of in his colon.
                        I might have taken a bit of literary license............

Comment

• I had a colonoscopy in September at age 71. I asked my gastroenterologist when I should have my next one. He said I may or may not need another one. They generally stop doing routine colonoscopies at around age 75 as the risk of injury from the procedure elevates quite a bit at around that age. Why is Joe having one at age 79? Of course, his docs may have a different opinion than my doc. Perhaps looking for a reason for his performance while visiting the Pope.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I had a colonoscopy in September at age 71. I asked my gastroenterologist when I should have my next one. He said I may or may not need another one. They generally stop doing routine colonoscopies at around age 75 as the risk of injury from the procedure elevates quite a bit at around that age. Why is Joe having one at age 79? Of course, his docs may have a different opinion than my doc. Perhaps looking for a reason for his performance while visiting the Pope.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              The press conference with Pelosi this morning is beyond comical. Mask on, mask off (always science). Pure lies on IRS. She’s a moron. Clean out Washington.

they are all liars and crooks.
                              Abolish the government!
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Rep. Eric Swalwell @RepSwalwell
                                Is there an English translation for @GOPLeader McCarthy Floor speech?

Rep. Mike Johnson @RepMikeJohnson
                                You prefer it whispered to you in Chinese?
                                This might be the "sick burn" of the year!! Way to go Mr. Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X