Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The Atlantic lies just like all MSM and so do you. They call everything they disagree with a lie even if there is truth in it. No balance. Russian collusion was a truth. Swallwell told the truth that Trump was colluding with the Russians. Vaccines were a lie.
    And 5G is a government mind control project or does it cause COVID? Can you help clarify that for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

And 5G is a government mind control project or does it cause COVID? Can you help clarify that for me?
      Putin is blackmailing Trump because some hookers peed on him, or was that Hunter Biden? Or was it that Trump threatened to withhold money from the Ukraine unless they investigated Hunter, or was that Biden stopping the investigation into Hunter by having the investigator fired?

Sorry I’m slow on the uptake as to what lie you believe currently that was actually perpetrated by the Biden family.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Few have paid attention to an important interview that Dr. Anthony Fauci gave last week, in which he acknowledged that he selectively lied to the American public about the coronavirus and what was needed for our national recovery.

Sen. Marco Rubio: Dr. Fauci lied about coronavirus to manipulate our behavior — that's appalling
        The story is straightforward. For most of this year, Dr. Fauci and other scientists in our public health establishment have been telling Americans that about 60 to 70 percent of the nation would need a vaccine in order for us to reach herd immunity and make the coronavirus a non-issue.

But, speaking with The New York Times, Dr. Fauci admitted that he believes the real number is in fact significantly higher — perhaps 75 to 90 percent — and he declined to be forthright because he felt the country wasn’t ready to hear it. Only now did he say that he feels he has the freedom to "nudge this up a bit" without discouraging the nation.
        Fake News goes both ways my friends. Carefully read the "message" in the click-bait title and then the reasonable explanation for Dr. Fauci's pivot. It's very similar to what he did when masks were scarce. But the lemmings got what they wanted w/ the title and a good man will receive another truckload of hate mail.

SHAME on you FOX News! SHAME on you Marco Rubio!

It just goes to show, there is no difference between CNN or FOX or Repub or Dim. It's all a manipulation.

Comment

• No way to spin it. Fauci is a flip flopper who uses "science" to make gut decisions then when he realizes he is wrong he pivots back to reality. First class butt sniffer...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dr-a...us-marco-rubio

Fake News goes both ways my friends. Carefully read the "message" in the click-bait title and then the reasonable explanation for Dr. Fauci's pivot. It's very similar to what he did when masks were scarce. But the lemmings got what they wanted w/ the title and a good man will receive another truckload of hate mail.

SHAME on you FOX News! SHAME on you Marco Rubio!

It just goes to show, there is no difference between CNN or FOX or Repub or Dim. It's all a manipulation.
            What did Fox do that was Fake News? You don't even know what Fake News is. This was totally an opinion piece by Marco Rubio and printed by Fox as an OPINION PIECE, NOT A NEWS STORY. What title would you have put on an opinion piece by Rubio that calls Dr. Fauci a liar and manipulator? And Fauci is a powerful man, who admitted to falsely misleading (maybe not lying LOL) the American people. Now you can disagree with the word liar and say he stretched the truth or mislead, but the article wasn't FAKE NEWS.

Comment

• Man, Clod is really struggling today, even more than usual. Might be time to hang it up...

Comment

What did Fox do that was Fake News? You don't even know what Fake News is. This was totally an opinion piece by Marco Rubio and printed by Fox as an OPINION PIECE, NOT A NEWS STORY. What title would you have put on an opinion piece by Rubio that calls Dr. Fauci a liar and manipulator? And Fauci is a powerful man, who admitted to falsely misleading (maybe not lying LOL) the American people. Now you can disagree with the word liar and say he stretched the truth or mislead, but the article wasn't FAKE NEWS.

I know exactly what Fake News is, do you?

Let me help you out then; it's essentially publishing a story, but reorganizing/massaging the facts to imply a completely different narrative. A common way is to imbed the deceptive phrasing in the title and then follow it with a totally factual and benign story (because nobody reads past the headlines in 2020 anyway). This gives them an out when being accused of false reporting/defamation. For some reason, media is allowed to almost blatantly lie in their article titles as long as the story is truthful. Tricky and disgusting. Few understand what's happening. I do though.

Shame!

To be fair, there are other kinds of fake news - of which you may be referring. A total bullshit story for example. But those are easily discounted. It's these constant click-bait deceptive titles that cause some of the biggest effects on the general opinion of society... because they are suggestive and go quickly into the subconscious. This story was a dog whistle love letter for Dr. Fauci haters. They read that title and went: "Yeah! Yeah!! I knew he was a Liarrr!!!111"

It's so dumb and dishonest.

Shame!

Comment

I know exactly what Fake News is, do you?

Let me help you out then; it's essentially publishing a story, but reorganizing/massaging the facts to imply a completely different narrative. A common way is to imbed the deceptive phrasing in the title and then follow it with a totally factual and benign story (because nobody reads past the headlines in 2020 anyway). This gives them an out when being accused of false reporting/defamation. For some reason, media is allowed to almost blatantly lie in their article titles as long as the story is truthful. Tricky and disgusting. Few understand what's happening. I do though.

Shame!

To be fair, there are other kinds of fake news - of which you may be referring. A total bullshit story for example. But those are easily discounted. It's these constant click-bait deceptive titles that cause some of the biggest effects on the general opinion of society... because they are suggestive and go quickly into the subconscious. This story was a dog whistle love letter for Dr. Fauci haters. They read that title and went: "Yeah! Yeah!! I knew he was a Liarrr!!!111"

It's so dumb and dishonest.

Shame!
                  This was OPENLY reported and referred to as an Opinion by Marco Rubio. Everything was his opinion and his words.

Comment

This was OPENLY reported and referred to as an Opinion by Marco Rubio. Everything was his opinion and his words.
                    98% of the public do not differentiate between opinion articles and "news" articles. Hell, even I didn't take the time to notice that Rubio penned it. Which underlines my point. It was part of an irresponsible manipulation campaign aimed at harming the public trust of one of the foremost infectious disease experts in the world for the sake of Covidiocy... and FOX promoted it.

Unplug.

Comment

98% of the public do not differentiate between opinion articles and "news" articles. Hell, even I didn't take the time to notice that Rubio penned it. Which underlines my point. It was part of an irresponsible manipulation campaign aimed at harming the public trust of one of the foremost infectious disease experts in the world for the sake of Covidiocy... and FOX promoted it.

Unplug.
                      Where’d your 98% come from?
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Unplug.
                        You also called kids who were failing because of on line learning “Retards” so I would not call you one of the Top Quartile of Americans. You are probably in the bottom Quartile of Americans who don’t bother to read the bylines on top of the article that PLAINLY SPELLED out OPINION and BY Marco Rubio.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Where’d your 98% come from?
                          Straight from my ass.

Comment

You also called kids who were failing because of on line learning “Retards” so I would not call you one of the Top Quartile of Americans. You are probably in the bottom Quartile of Americans who don’t bother to read the bylines on top of the article that PLAINLY SPELLED out OPINION and BY Marco Rubio.
                            C'mon man, let the retard thing go. You've brought this up more than once now. I'm nostalgic when it comes to verboten vernacular - cut me some slack. You're a Trumper so you're no stranger to bad manners. And you're probably right, I'm likely the dumbest bloke you will ever have the displeasure to meet. I mean... I pretty much skipped high school altogether. I'm sure online learning would have wrecked me. College did little besides check a box and discovering how many A's I could string together when I actually turned my homework assignments in (hint: 30 --first two semesters I was drunk).

Colleges are places where pebbles are polished and diamonds are dimmed.

Comment

• DOMINION MACHINES HACKED LIVE IN GEORGIA RUNOFF

Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 31, 2020, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                DOMINION MACHINES HACKED LIVE IN GEORGIA RUNOFF

In earlier disputes, Several states wouldn't allow their computers to be forensically tested for this very thing. The courts in those states wouldn't hear those cases. Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X