Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    Dude is a Trump stooge appointed a few months ago. Surprised how many people are willing to piss on the Republic so their caudillo can retain a grip on the levers of power.
    I think this is the thing: There is wide spread voter fraud going on and it needs to be corrected. The chances that’s it’s anywhere close to enough that it changes the election is almost nil. It’s okay to be pissed about voter fraud and want that fixed, and still not demand a recount or claim the election to be considered null and void.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I think this is the thing: There is wide spread voter fraud going on and it needs to be corrected. The chances that’s it’s anywhere close to enough that it changes the election is almost nil. It’s okay to be pissed about voter fraud and want that fixed, and still not demand a recount or claim the election to be considered null and void.
      Where is the evidence of widespread fraud? If Trump's team had it wouldn't they have produced it in one of the 20 lawsuits they've had laughed out of court? Kobach never came up with anything in his blue ribbon committee in 2017.

Fwiw i don't care if he wants recounts where he's entitled to them. It's not going to change anything, but go for it. Asking to throw out an entire state worth of votes over technicalities on a few people's ballots?
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Where is the evidence of widespread fraud? If Trump's team had it wouldn't they have produced it in one of the 20 lawsuits they've had laughed out of court? Kobach never came up with anything in his blue ribbon committee in 2017.

Fwiw i don't care if he wants recounts where he's entitled to them. It's not going to change anything, but go for it. Asking to throw out an entire state worth of votes over technicalities on a few people's ballots?
        There’s been thousands of votes found across multiple states. Not hundreds of thousands needed to overturn the election, but thousands or tens of thousands. I call that widespread.
        Livin the dream

Comment

There are various problems in different states Some states sent out mass amounts of ballots with registered voter rolls that are way out of date, and dead people voted. Some states had counties where bad practices were occurring. Other states had bad auditing practices where only 70 percent of votes matched and were approved. Try that in your checkbook. Nevada had their voting scanners That were checking signatures set at only 40 percent. On and on. This needs to be cleaned up. Mail in ballots are open to fraudulent practices. Not appropriate in close elections in a Democracy.

Comment

There’s been thousands of votes found across multiple states. Not hundreds of thousands needed to overturn the election, but thousands or tens of thousands. I call that widespread.
            1000s out of 150,000,000 is not widespread. The Trump campaign tried to get ALL of the Pennsylvania vote invalidated because of a few hundred votes. They are trying to get ALL of the 898,000 Detroit area vote invalidated because the total number of ballots and voters differed by 450.

I'm all for striving for perfection, but Trump doesn't give a **** about the sanctity of the vote. Why not contest close states he won? Because all he cares about is clinging to power.

Comment

1000s out of 150,000,000 is not widespread. The Trump campaign tried to get ALL of the Pennsylvania vote invalidated because of a few hundred votes. They are trying to get ALL of the 898,000 Detroit area vote invalidated because the total number of ballots and voters differed by 450.

I'm all for striving for perfection, but Trump doesn't give a **** about the sanctity of the vote. Why not contest close states he won? Because all he cares about is clinging to power.
              It’s a semantic argument. We both agree it’s not enough to overturn the election and that we should investigate, so what is it you’re arguing? That Trump’s a mean bad orange man? Are you arguing that he’s a power hungry dictator trying to jam up the system while the Russian Collusion narrative was a puritanical quest to save the free world? If not that, then what?
              Livin the dream

Comment

• On this anniversary of JFK's death, am I the only one amazed that there was not an assassination attempt on Trump or Obama?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  On this anniversary of JFK's death, am I the only one amazed that there was not an assassination attempt on Trump or Obama?
                  Well there is Biden - but would it be an assassination if Kamala had covid and breathed on Biden?

Comment

It’s a semantic argument. We both agree it’s not enough to overturn the election and that we should investigate, so what is it you’re arguing? That Trump’s a mean bad orange man? Are you arguing that he’s a power hungry dictator trying to jam up the system while the Russian Collusion narrative was a puritanical quest to save the free world? If not that, then what?
                    First of all, let's not get into whataboutism. There is zero relationship to the collusion issue and what is happening now.

If we agree that it's not enough to overturn the election then on what basis are Trump and his cronies trying to do exactly that?

Yes I am saying at this point he is behaving like a power hungry dictator. He is trying to subvert the will of the people.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      On this anniversary of JFK's death, am I the only one amazed that there was not an assassination attempt on Trump or Obama?
                      Who's to say there weren't several that were foiled early and secretly. Security is exponentially tighter these days.

Comment

First of all, let's not get into whataboutism. There is zero relationship to the collusion issue and what is happening now.

If we agree that it's not enough to overturn the election then on what basis are Trump and his cronies trying to do exactly that?

Yes I am saying at this point he is behaving like a power hungry dictator. He is trying to subvert the will of the people.
                        Let’s not talk about the power hungry dictators I voted for, just the one that’s following the precedent
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Who's to say there weren't several that were foiled early and secretly. Security is exponentially tighter these days.
                          If some white guy tried to assassinate Obama, it woulda been news. Nothing coulda suppressed that

Comment

I am in favor of cleaning up bad voter practices. The Democrat Michigan, Nevada, and PennsylvaniaSecretaries of State don’t mind the continual precedent of bad and corrupt voter practices and standards If it helps their favored candidates and that’s not mentioning California, Oregon, and Washington where voter harvesting exists. Midwest and southern states run much tighter ships when If comes to voting and integrity. I wish you were more on board to have 50 states run tight ships and have integrity instead of just red states. It’s too bad that Democrats in Congress don’t want to address it either with hearings. They would rather waste our time on fake impeachment hearings.

Comment

• This will sound crazy but sometimes I like to get a little crazy.

There have been credible allegations from people in multiple states – USPS whistleblowers, poll workers, voters and elected officials – about voter fraud. Certainly far more credible than what we saw in the Rusian Collusion Hoax or the Ukraine Impeachment Effort. We have heard about dead people allegedly voting. We have heard about USPS higher-ups allegedly telling mail carriers to backdate postmarks so ballots are counted (even if they arrived after the ballot cutoff time). We've heard of complaints about poll watchers being booted from buildings. Allegations of truck loads of ballots being delivered in the middle of the night. We need to thoroughly investigate the issues and questions involving the Dominion voting systems that are so widely used in this country.

If there was only one or two issues in a small city, that would be one thing. The fact that there are various types of allegations in different parts of the country – predominantly in swing states – (not to mentiont the possiblilty of foreign interference) is why so many of us are insisting that elected officials get to the bottom of these concerns. Every single politician at every level of government and every patriotic citizen should want to know about these allegations, if there's any merit to them and, if so, how to fix them. That should be their top priority.

At this point this should be less about a Trump victory and more about having honest, fair elections. Every single American deserves to know their vote is being counted and the system is secure.

It won't happen but I say we reach a settement and move on. Trump agrees to concede the election to Biden. The 2 Democrat senate candidates in Georgia withdraw from the election and concede to the Repubican candidates. We move on with a somewhat divided government although still mostly in control of the Democrats.

We appoint an independent special counsel/special commission under the oversight and supervision of the Supreme Court. The purpose of this commission wil only be to provide as accurate of a report as possible on what went on in the 2020 election. The report should be fully transparent but no legal charges or civil proceedings may brought as a result of this report. All whitstleblowers will be protected and indemnified. Any attacks of any kind on whistleblowers will be subject to severe penalties. The commission will recommend election standards and procedures to be implemented nationally to insure that the electorate can have confidence in our elections. This should include clear and severe penalties that will apply going forward of the standards and procedure are not fully implemented and/or violated. This work should be completed as soon as possible, but at the latest should be completed and implemented in time for the 2024 elections.

If we don't do that it is hard to see this country continuing as founded. The question is where to we go from here if we are no longer want to adhere to the country's founding principles and we can no longer trust the rule of law and how do we get there without a great deal of upheaval and perhaps violence and suffering.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 22, 2020, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                This will sound crazy but sometimes I like to get a little crazy.

There have been credible allegations from people in multiple states – USPS whistleblowers, poll workers, voters and elected officials – about voter fraud. Certainly far more credible than what we saw in the Rusian Collusion Hoax or the Ukraine Impeachment Effort. We have heard about dead people allegedly voting. We have heard about USPS higher-ups allegedly telling mail carriers to backdate postmarks so ballots are counted (even if they arrived after the ballot cutoff time). We've heard of complaints about poll watchers being booted from buildings. We need to thoroughly investigate the issues and questions involving the Dominion voting systems that are so widely used in this country.

If there was only one or two issues in a small city, that would be one thing. The fact that there are various types of allegations in different parts of the country – predominantly in swing states – (not to mentiont the possiblilty of foreign interference) is why so many of us are insisting that elected officials get to the bottom of these concerns. Every single politician at every level of government and every patriotic citizen should want to know about these allegations, if there's any merit to them and, if so, how to fix them. That should be their top priority.

At this point this should be less about a Trump victory and more about having honest, fair elections. Every single American deserves to know their vote is being counted and the system is secure.

It won't happen but I say we reach a settement and move on. Trump agrees to concede the election to Biden. The 2 Democrat senate candidates in Georgia withdraw from the election and concede to the Repubican candidates. We move on with a somewhat divided government although still mostly in control of the Democrats.

We appoint an independent special counsel/special commission under the oversight and supervision of the Supreme Court. The purpose of this commission wil only be to provide as accurate of a report as possible on what went on in the 2020 election. The report should be fully transparent but no legal charges or civil proceedings may brought as a result of this report. All whitstleblowers will be protected and indemnified. Any attacks of any kind on whistleblowers will be subject to severe penalties. The commission will recommend election standards and procedures to be implemented nationally to insure that the electorate can have confidence in our elections. This should include clear and severe penalties that will apply going forward of the standards and procedure are not fully implemented and/or violated. This work should be completed as soon as possible, but at the latest should be completed and implemented in time for the 2024 elections.

If we don't do that it is hard to see this country continuing as founded. The question is where to we go from here if we are no longer want to adhere to the country's founding principles and we can no longer trust the rule of law and how do we get there without a great deal of upheaval and perhaps violence and suffering.
                                Election fraud is nothing new. With the technology we have now, it has become easier to make larger scale shifts with fewer accomplices. Need to make sure there is appropriate oversight and that those that wish to take advantage of such things are held to account.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X