No announcement yet.

Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things are getting way out there. Interview with Lt. Geneneral Mike Flynn, Lt. General Thomas McInerney and investigative reporter Mary Fanning on Friday.

Sure does seem like tin foil hat conspiracy theories as described by the mainstream media but on the other hand is it is 2020 so I guess anything is possible.

Lt. General McInerney using the T word (Treason) but I would think it would be extremely difficult to make that stick assuming you could even get the DOJ (I guess) interested in pursuing something like this. You would have to have irrefutable proof for something like that.

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/...-trumps-pardon

General McInerney claims, among a number of other things, that in Pennsylvania that they mailed out 1.8 million unsolicited mail ballots but 2.5 million ballots were returned. (40:55 mark) If that's they case why can't they get any traction in the Pennsylvania courts?

General McInerney also stated that the "Kraken" that Sidney Powell has mentioned is actually the nickname of the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion and that they have been Sidney's source of information along with some other unnamed sources and they have identified China, Iran and Russia as invoved in manipulating the votes. (41:45 mark) There is such a battalion. Not sure if they are nicknamed the Kraken or that they would be sharing info with Sidney Powell unless it is being leaked.

In addition, General McInerney stated that the U.S. Special Forces command, who now reports directly to acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller who replaced the recently fired Mark Esper and who is a former Special Forces guy, seized a server farm in Frankfurt, Germany that was a CIA operation. Allegedly, voting data was transferred to those servers through Spain before being reported. I had heard these rumors before but not from anyone of the stature of General McInerney. the General said he had heard that this did not go down without incident but he had not been able to confirm that but his intitial information is their were some U.S. soldiers killed in that operation. (43:09) -- Wow. If this is true is this Ft. Sumter 2.0? Also, if they have these servers it would explain why Sidney Powell has involved Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia, the forensic cyber-security expenrt mentioned above although not sure if Sidney's team would have direct access to the servers. Could you keep something like this quiet if it really did occur?

General McNerney at the 47:25 mark -- "This is treason what we're talking about". "No, it's not politics. This is treason". Saying.l it and proving it are two totally different things.

If thess allegations are anywhere near the truth it certainly explains why Judge Emmet Sullivan didn't want to cut General Flynn loose. Apparently, Flynn's security clearance, which was at a very high level, were restored after his pardon. And no wonder the Obama administration was bound and determine to get General Flynn.

Sounds like some people are really putting thier reputations and perhaps their livlihoods on the line if they are unable to substantiate theseo allegations.

I really don't know what to think about this stuff.

Call Jack Reacher!
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 29, 2020, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• So here is the problem I have with the conspiracy being played out. In some of these states the Republican have control and have the ability to put their full resources to find and expose any widespread fraud officially. Some of these court cases are being heard by Republican (even Trump appointed) judges - and they are not winning at least anything meaningful.

The justice department and FBI are not engaged. If there was this big fraud occurring, you need these two organizations involved especially for the computer forensics. But they are sidelined.

I hear of all this evidence, hard irrefutable evidence - but where is it? Are they waiting to present it in the book in 2022? Are you really telling me that if Trump had this evidence he could not go to the Department of Justice present and mobilize them?

Meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        I hear of all this evidence, hard irrefutable evidence - but where is it? Are they waiting to present it in the book in 2022? Are you really telling me that if Trump had this evidence he could not go to the Department of Justice present and mobilize them?

Meh.
        There is no hard irrefutable evidence. Chris Christie (who helped Trump prepare for his debates, so he is someone who I think puts it straight on the line) says most of these lawyers are saying one thing in public (at the news conferences) and another thing in court.

The reason they are doing that is that if they made the kind of accusations in the news conferences as they would in court in front of a judge, as an officer of the court, they would be at risk of losing their law license.

I'm not a lawyer, but my designations afford me the opportunity to make a nice living. I would not want to flood the zone with bullshit in front of anyone who had my livelihood in their hands.

Comment

• President Donald Trump raises more than $170 million since Election Day as he pushes baseless fraud claims

President Donald Trump and his political operation have raised more than $170 million since Election Day, a person familiar with the matter said -- a massive fundraising haul fueled by Trump's baseless allegations that the election was rigged.

The fundraising flowed into the coffers of Trump's joint fundraising committee in less than four weeks thanks to a barrage of fundraising solicitations to Trump's supporters, urging them to donate to an "Election Defense Fund" as the President hyped up conspiracy theories about a stolen election.
          In reality, an increasingly large share of the funds have helped retire the Trump campaign's debt and fund the President's future political operation via a political action committee.
          The Save America political action committee, which the President launched less than a week after Election Day, could fund his post-White House political life -- underwriting travel, staff and other functions, even if Trump never seeks public office again.
          Can you even imagine this reality? This goes wayyy beyond a sucker is born every day. This is a man taking advantage of simple people pretending to be fighting election fraud when in actuality he is just using faux crisis to raise money for other purposes. I will bet you a pretty penny that down the road they are going to find out he broke some kind of campaign law in order to dig his fat fingers into the piggy bank for personal use.

He's probably looking to retrofit his 757 in the style of Air Force 1. Gotta be depressing going from that 747 back to his private commercial jet. First world problems...

Comment

• By any means necessary. These people do not care about integrity of elections. They only care about their gravy train to the top of the swamp. There is nothing legitimate going on with these elections and the Leftists.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has launched investigations into several groups, including one founded by former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, for seeking to “aggressively” register “ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased voters” before the state’s Jan. 5 Senate runoff elections.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has launched investigations into several groups, including one founded by former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, for seeking to “aggressively” register “ineligible, out-of-state, or deceased voters” before the state’s Jan. 5 Senate runoff elections.
            Raffensperger for weeks has issued warnings against efforts to register individuals who are ineligible to vote in Georgia’s runoff elections or to encourage people to come to Georgia with the sole purpose of casting ballots.

“I have issued clear warnings several times to groups and individuals working to undermine the integrity of elections in Georgia through false and fraudulent registrations,” Raffensperger said in a statement Wednesday. “The security of Georgia’s elections is of the utmost importance.”

Raffensperger said Wednesday that his office has “received specific evidence that these groups have solicited voter registrations from ineligible individuals who have passed away or live out of state.”

“I will investigate these claims thoroughly and take action against anyone attempting to undermine our elections,” he vowed.

Comment

• Let's not pretend that only the left cares about their gravy train to the top. The right is every bit as guilty
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Trump gives a 45 minute speech on the 2020 elections:

Comment

• Does this count as evidence:

Georgia State Farm Arena Footage Shows Poll Workers Staying Behind, Pulling Out Suitcases With Ballots

Comment

• Umm, this is some serious WTF stuff. I wanted to see what they did with those suit cases before (or when) the observers showed up, but the video stopped.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Ya, this is alarming. Nothing to see here right?

Comment

• At 12:52 ... several minutes before the observers show back up, all the suitcases are completely gone again. Or more accurately are stacked nice and neatly in the processed pile. No evidence of open boxes, and not set aside for observation.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• This is the way elections are done all over the world. That is why liberty is more important than democracy.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              This is the way elections are done all over the world. That is why liberty is more important than democracy.
                              Our standards should be world standards, Right? Europe was doing mostly mail in balloting 7 years ago or so but they went away from it because of the dishonesty. Some states do it right but many abuse it. The use of machines had made the U..S. system, one to be modeled after except Democrats weren’t coming to the polls. Cheating solved that problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Our standards should be world standards, Right? Europe was doing mostly mail in balloting 7 years ago or so but they went away from it because of the dishonesty. Some states do it right but many abuse it. The use of machines had made the U..S. system, one to be modeled after except Democrats weren’t coming to the polls. Cheating solved that problem.
                                My point was that there are two groups: There are those that evaluate the laws and use the laws in an attempt to create a competitive advantage. They are cronies. Then there are those that violate the laws to gain an advantage. They are criminals.

You have to hold both groups accountable to a standard beyond laws (which are created by a democracy, republic, oligarchy, or totalitarianism regime), and that standard is RIGHTS. The rights to life, liberty, and property are the things that stop cronies and criminals from coopting democracy and oppressing us. That’s also why right must not be extended beyond those which are rights by nature.

Give me Liberty over democracy.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X