No announcement yet.

Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling better than I was after Florida and Ohio margins. Definitely not out of the woods for Uncle Joe yet. Imagine the money heading toward GA if both Senate races go to a runoff with the Senate majority in the balance.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Was that an ambulance in the Biden motorcade?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Atlanta vote counting facility had a burst pipe that stopped the vote counting there for tonight.
        Sorry, but that seems horribly convenient under the circumstances.

Comment

• I don't think Trump will carry Mich and PA.

Comment

I don't think Trump will carry Mich and PA.
            It's going to be tough, but I have a real problem with the big cities not counting votes, that makes ZERO sense except in Fulton County which still stinks.

I think Daines might hold the Montana seat too which will be big.

Comment

• Are they digging the bottom of the barrel to find more votes??
              The Assman

Comment

I don't think Trump will carry Mich and PA.
                Not really a bold statement. The one that could really come back to bite him is Arizona.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Not really a bold statement. The one that could really come back to bite him is Arizona.
                  Yeah, Arizona is going to be a thorn.

It sounds like Michigan they have counted the in-person vote already, and now they will count the advance voting (which will likely go big for Biden).
                  Last edited by SB Shock; November 4, 2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• Arizona starting to shift

Comment

• All this pausing of vote counting does not bode well for Trump. But it is what it is -- 2020.

Comment

• This GA pausing the vote, then Biden seeing a huge spike, is oddly coincidental...
                        The Assman

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS: Democrat voters are rioting, er, I mean protesting in Portland, etc. I think that they are the ones who want Authoritarianism or at least, they want their own way and are willing to throw tantrums to get it. . Well, they certainly don’t want Democracy

Comment

• The President is going to have to pull another rabbit out of his hat at this point. He should win NC unless they're making up votes, but GA is very tight. Even if he wins those and PA, and ME2 and Alaska, that's 268. He still has to win either WI which is all but gone to Biden at this point, Michigan which is about to swing to Biden, or Nevada where Biden already leads.

It appears to me the 2 biggest issues are 1)women (mostly suburban women who don't like the President's tweets) and 2) ballot harvesting for the last 2-8 weeks before the election.

One thing regarding PA. It's almost impossible to believe that Trump has, as of right now, already exceeded his raw vote total for 2016, with 36% of the vote apparently STILL to be counted, and he's not declared the winner. The math simply doesn't work. If there are 1.1 million votes left to count, those votes have to break something like 900k to 200k for BIden. I realize Biden is winning the mail in but sheesh. They just happen to not yet have counted basically ALL Biden votes?

In the end, we may very well have Omaha to thank for President Biden. Thanks, assholes.

Comment

• Also we can't celebrate yet in the Senate although it looks a lot better than the President at this point.

But fortunately the Dems only picked up Colorado and Arizona and the GOP Alabama. Graham in SC, Collins in ME, Ernst in IA, and Daines in MT are all going to win as well as AK and NC likely to stay GOP. That leaves both GA spots where Perdue looks good but not safe in GA and the other GA will be a runoff on Jan 5. Plus John James still leads in Michigan and is slightly out performing the President in Michigan which would be a GOP pickup. I thought James had a good chance all election season and I hope he pulls it out. If they have the WH, they only need a 3 pickup. Hold MI and get both GA seats and there's your 3. Scary times.

Comment

• Mildly encouraged by the competitiveness of the House but the math in 2022 for the Senate again will look bad and the GOP will have little to no margin for error. What we've been heading for the last few elections, a country that wants more and more centralized power, continues to strengthen. It's very depressing.

Comment

Working...
                                X