Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That nasty POS is the very definition of 'one who lacks self awareness.'

She (J. Hill) must really believe that kind of talk is not offensive to "White People," or worse, she knows it is and just plain doesn't give a **** cuz she just so woke. It's most probably the latter.

Comment

• This is gonna be nuts
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Really surprised to see AZ flip so much.

I believe I read somewhere Election Day votes are still to be counted there, so that’s interesting.
        The Assman

Comment

• Dems flip senate seats in Arizona (Kelley over McSally) and in Colorado (Hickenlooper over Gardner). Republicans flipped the senated seat in Alabama (Tuberville over Jones). Would love to see John James flip the senate seat in Michigan. Thom Tillis needs to hang on in North Carolina.

Comment

• Is az really more of a “lock” than nc was?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

She can get the hell off my YouTube commercials, that's for sure.
              I'm more....middle of the road.

Squish like grape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Really surprised to see AZ flip so much.

I believe I read somewhere Election Day votes are still to be counted there, so that’s interesting.
                Fox is the only one who has called AZ yet...

Comment

• Fox still not calling NC. Are any of the others?

Comment

• Is FOX backtracking their AZ call??
                    The Assman

Comment

• Interesting that Bollier has less than 900 more raw votes than Biden so far. Not a particular strong return on your money, rest of the US that tried to buy the Kansas seat.

Comment

• Watch GA
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Can anyone explain why in the **** they can't count votes in Virginia (only 53% reporting) and Detroit where maybe 30% have been counted? Literally, what in the holy **** is going on there?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                            Watch GA
                            Yep. What % of raw votes are being reported and WHY have they stopped? This makes no effing sense that big urban areas have stopped counting and or reporting....Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta, Philly....anyone see a trend? Perhaps the black vote is down (and it is) and they are trying find some "lost" votes overnight? This is beginning to stink to you know what......

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Yep. What % of raw votes are being reported and WHY have they stopped? This makes no effing sense that big urban areas have stopped counting and or reporting....Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta, Philly....anyone see a trend? Perhaps the black vote is down (and it is) and they are trying find some "lost" votes overnight? This is beginning to stink to you know what......
                              Atlanta vote counting facility had a burst pipe that stopped the vote counting there for tonight.

Comment

• Biden preparing to come out and make a statement declaring "He is about to win".

Comment

Working...
                                X