Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Those women will gladly vote for whomever their husband tells them to vote for, but not until they’ve finished cleaning up super!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I wish it were true, but I still believe white Christian women have been and remained duped by the BLM headfake to this day. I hope I am wrong.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Bomb scare in Wichita. Unclear if it was BLM or Proud Boys.

Last edited by wichshock65; October 11, 2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Bomb scare in Wichita. Unclear if it was BLM or Proud Boys.

Reminds me of a bunkhouse scene in the series “Yellowstone“...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• I have told a few friends this, but I would be interested to hear this board’s feedback on the following:

I would much rather be under the governance of the Italian mob (a la Don Vito Corleone) than the woke mob that exists today. The Italian mob has limits and values the nuclear family in ways that the woke mob does not.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  I have told a few friends this, but I would be interested to hear this board’s feedback on the following:

I would much rather be under the governance of the Italian mob (a la Don Vito Corleone) than the woke mob that exists today. The Italian mob has limits and values the nuclear family in ways that the woke mob does not.
                  I would agree. The Mafia, much like any government, forcibly taxes you, offers protection, makes deals that increase their wealth, and wage war against rivals. They are not interested in death, but rather power and prosperity.

The woke left is much more dangerous. They aren’t interested prosperity, but are interested in power alone. They want you dead, but will settle for your submission.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

I would agree. The Mafia, much like any government, forcibly taxes you, offers protection, makes deals that increase their wealth, and wage war against rivals. They are not interested in death, but rather power and prosperity.

The woke left is much more dangerous. They aren’t interested prosperity, but are interested in power alone. They want you dead, but will settle for your submission.
                    Hyperbolic much? Do you know anything about the mob? Have you ever lived in a community with strong mob presence?

I'll take my chances with a cranky teenager (who is today's iteration of a 60's hippie) over 'Sammy the Bull' Gravano every time. The woke left is a fad, the mob was a real thing and they were absolutely interested in death, terrorism, extortion, and... tyranny (by way of anarchy).

To strive for social justice is to be a self-involved child. Once their brains harden a little they'll get back to rationality. In fact, there's a new generation forming as we speak that will eventually rebel against "the woke". It's all cyclical, just like fashion.

We're also going to have a point in time where the accountability of what you say on social media increases drastically. No more random opinions spewing everywhere without the consequence of face-to-face interaction. Manners and a modicum of respect is coming back to our world one way or the other.

Comment

• Comment

• Jacob Blake now admits he was armed and shouldn’t have fought Police in Kenosha. Days of riots, people murdered, and destroying businesses followed by lawless people who used this as an excuse for their “mostly peaceful protests”.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jacob-bla...e-shot-policeB

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          Jacob Blake now admits he was armed and shouldn’t have fought Police in Kenosha. Days of riots, people murdered, and destroying businesses followed by lawless people who used this as an excuse for their “mostly peaceful protests”.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jacob-bla...e-shot-policeB
                          Any other MSM networks other than Fox relaying the news?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• GMA interviewed him.
                            Daily Mail

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Any other MSM networks other than Fox relaying the news?
                              They just don’t care. It’s all lies and spin for a narrative.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

They just don’t care. It’s all lies and spin for a narrative.
                                It's kind of funny or strange. GMA is NBC but the NBC News didn't want to touch this I guess. They left it to the "fluff" department of the network.

Comment

Working...
                                X