• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Well worth checking out...

"Black conservatism is the new punk rock"

I love it!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hey Kung Wu , can you add a "Really Frickin Like" button?

Comment

A little common sense goes a long way. These guys have it.

Sadly, there just isn't much of it out there these days. Identity politics has almost ruined this nation, for the worse.
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 2, 2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Just wanted to put this here. Seems like the logical way to support injustice...

#TogetherAsONE

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Just wanted to put this here. Seems like the logical way to support injustice...

#TogetherAsONE

Bingo!

Have compassion for the innocent people being hurt by the thousands' in every big city over the last 3 months too.

Comment

• Black Conservative Trump Supporters Bust the BLM for Their Real Agenda

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...r-real-agenda/

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

A little common sense goes a long way. These guys have it.

Sadly, there just isn't much of it out there these days. Identity politics has almost ruined this nation, for the worse.
                  That video did almost give me wood. Wish they had been wearing masks though. Trump supporters have got to get away from the reputation of being Covid Deniers. Masks have almost become as symbolic as they are utilitarian. If you're walkin' around protestin' without a mask, you are identified as a Trump supporter from miles away and not taken seriously from the start. These bruthas need to get in their communities and share their wisdom. But they need to live to tell about it. They are an at-risk group. Don't be like Herman Cain.

P.S. Hermain Cain's Twitter account tweeted out posthumously the other day that "Covid-19 isn't as deadly as once thought". You can't make this stuff up. It's like in order to be a Conservative nowadays you have to raise your right hand and repeat: The Coronavirus is a hoax! Just separate yourself from the bloody disease and get back on message: Equality for everyone no matter the color and jobs, jobs, jobs. The little white ****ers who are protesting aren't worried about jobs. They have a nice warm bed and microwaved tendies waitin' for them back at mum's.
                  Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; September 2, 2020, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

"Black conservatism is the new punk rock"

I love it!
                    These guys get it!! They are exactly right. It is so plain to see. The Dems do not have the interests of minorities in mind. They are trying to keep them thinking they are "oppressed" to fuel their own agenda. The idiots out protesting absolutely have no facts. They just sound cool and they hear Lemon and Cuomo say it and they repeat the mantra. Meanwhile, plastic Nancy is preaching to us all and skirting the rules to go to a salon and get her hair did, without a mask!! Hypocrite!

BTW, that one dude is a yoked MF'er. Wouldn't mess with him. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That video did almost give me wood. Wish they had been wearing masks though. Trump supporters have got to get away from the reputation of being Covid Deniers. Masks have almost become as symbolic as they are utilitarian. If you're walkin' around protestin' without a mask, you are identified as a Trump supporter from miles away and not taken seriously from the start. These bruthas need to get in their communities and share their wisdom. But they need to live to tell about it. They are an at-risk group. Don't be like Herman Cain.

P.S. Hermain Cain's Twitter account tweeted out posthumously the other day that "Covid-19 isn't as deadly as once thought". You can't make this stuff up. It's like in order to be a Conservative nowadays you have to raise your right hand and repeat: The Coronavirus is a hoax! Just separate yourself from the bloody disease and get back on message: Equality for everyone no matter the color and jobs, jobs, jobs. The little white ****ers who are protesting aren't worried about jobs. They have a nice warm bed and microwaved tendies waitin' for them back at mum's.
                      How do you feel about your godsend Plastic Nancy struttin around the salon with no mask on? No mention of that one...

Comment

The most recent (September 2) data shows 99,000 deaths have been people between the age of 75 and 85. I didn't insert deaths down to 65, but I think you get my point. Oh, what the hell: 65 to 75 years of age? 38,581. Herman Cain at age of death? 75. Median age of covid deaths? 76.

There's no excusing such a -ahem- cavalier attitude, considering his ongoing bout with colon cancer as well as metastases to the liver, all diagnosed in 2006, when he was 61. That alone moved the needle to red, taking into account at-risk factors connected to fatalities. I'm going to assume he knew that? But Cain's indiscretion sure ain't gonna' incite me to vote for Stinky Fingers. 4 more years of obama's policies? Hell no!

So really common sense states give extra precaution to the elderly and those with co-morbidities above the age of 55. And for heaven's sake don't go marching up and down Broadway because you hate President Trump. After all, It might help him get re-elected. But, stupid is...

Masks Are Symbolic.jpg

'Fauci was simply echoing what many others argued at that time, including the U.S. Surgeon General, the World Health Organization (WHO), and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).' - Snopes.com

Your President relied upon these experts, just like he relied upon the obama admin. to provide a "smooth" transition of power.
                        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 2, 2020, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

The most recent (September 2) data shows 99,000 deaths have been people between the age of 75 and 85. I didn't insert deaths down to 65, but I think you get my point. Oh, what the hell: 65 to 75 years of age? 38,581. Herman Cain at age of death? 75. Median age of covid deaths? 76.

There's no excusing such a -ahem- cavalier attitude, considering his ongoing bout with colon cancer as well as metastases to the liver, all diagnosed in 2006, when he was 61. That alone moved the needle to red, taking into account at-risk factors connected to fatalities. I'm going to assume he knew that? But Cain's indiscretion sure ain't gonna' incite me to vote for Stinky Fingers. 4 more years of obama's policies? Hell no!

So really common sense states give extra precaution to the elderly and those with co-morbidities above the age of 55. And for heaven's sake don't go marching up and down Broadway because you hate President Trump. After all, It might help him get re-elected. But, stupid is...

Masks Are Symbolic.jpg

'Fauci was simply echoing what many others argued at that time, including the U.S. Surgeon General, the World Health Organization (WHO), and The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).' - Snopes.com

Your President relied upon these experts, just like he relied upon the obama admin. to provide a "smooth" transition of power.
                          Death isn't the only bad outcome with Covid-19. For like the millionth time...

P.S. We've got around 53M Americans over the age of 65. You wanna give 'em all the HERD treatment? You willing to roll the dice with your folks too? For 'Murica?

Comment

• Something else I just thought of...

If we get a solid vaccine and life goes mostly back to normal, I think you'll see all this rioting and BLM bullshit go by the wayside. There's a bit of boredom in the air to put it mildly due to things being shut down and/or people social distancing. And if you notice, it's only the "kids" that are out causing most of this trouble. Idle minds...

The Dream Scenario would be a solid vaccine, Trump winning - then losing his Twitter account, leaving Washington to play golf for the next 4 years - returning only to replace Ginsburg after she goes tits up, and the economy going into a post-war-like boom. It could be marvelous.

Comment

Something else I just thought of...

If we get a solid vaccine and life goes mostly back to normal, I think you'll see all this rioting and BLM bullshit go by the wayside. There's a bit of boredom in the air to put it mildly due to things being shut down and/or people social distancing. And if you notice, it's only the "kids" that are out causing most of this trouble. Idle minds...

The Dream Scenario would be a solid vaccine, Trump winning - then losing his Twitter account, leaving Washington to play golf for the next 4 years - returning only to replace Ginsburg after she goes tits up, and the economy going into a post-war-like boom. It could be marvelous.
                              So you’re saying that shutting down the economy and all entertainment might have something to do with violence, death, and poorer general living?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Death isn't the only bad outcome with Covid-19. For like the millionth time...

P.S. We've got around 53M Americans over the age of 65. You wanna give 'em all the HERD treatment? You willing to roll the dice with your folks too? For 'Murica?
                                Oh, good lord... Quit trying so hard.

But, good news for you: Biden just today told us all he warned your President about a certain soon-to-arrive pandemic way back in January. You're right, if the leader of the Republic would have listened to Stinky Fingers all along there wouldn't be anymore covid today and children would be back in school right now. Hell we'd be gearing up for some college football this weekend. Is that why you're taking a knee for the groper? C'mon man!

Ol' Stinky Fingers is a prophet, eh?

kneel.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X