Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    BTW, I heard this morning that the girlfriend of Jacob Blake called 911 to report that he was at the birthday party and was not supposed to be there and she wanted him gone. In other words they were responding to a domestic dispute. The dispatcher indicated to police that she couldn't get all of the relevant information from the girlfriend as she became uncooperative so they responded not fully knowing the situation. They did know that he had a knife in his car and a long rap sheet. Just a little more context to what actually transpired...
    Are we sure he only had the knife in the car? The knife was retrieved from the floorboard of the car. He has admitted to the knife, one of the people videoing the events said they heard the police yell "Drop the knife", and the other video taken from across the street when blown up appears to be showing Blake with an object in the hand in front of him as he goes around the front of the car.

May have been why the police didn't try to take him down after he had gotten back up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Are we sure he only had the knife in the car? The knife was retrieved from the floorboard of the car. He has admitted to the knife, one of the people videoing the events said they heard the police yell "Drop the knife", and the other video taken from across the street when blown up appears to be showing Blake with an object in the hand in front of him as he goes around the front of the car.

May have been why the police didn't try to take him down after he had gotten back up.
      And why guns were pulled.

Makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

The media couldn’t be clearer on this! He had a knife, but was OTHERWISE UNARMED!
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

The media couldn’t be clearer on this! He had a knife, but was OTHERWISE UNARMED!
          sorry.jpg

Comment

The media do hurt the cause with this bullshite. This guy is clearly a bad dude, but he shouldn't have been shot up like that. By sanctifying him it makes the whole situation seem questionable when the truth comes out.

These two dead rioters in Wisconsin deserved to go to jail. They didn't deserve to get their brains and guts plastered over the asphalt. Now the "medic" with the Glock...he had it coming.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Milwaukee sentinel put out the headline, “...had a knife, but was otherwise unarmed.”

Currently, I have a job, but I am otherwise unemployed.

I have two sons, but am otherwise childless.

Also of note, the mostly peaceful protestors narrative have me telling my wife that I’ve been mostly faithful. She shouldn’t be bothered by the fact that my monogamous lifestyle gave way to infidelity as the night wore on.
              I'm not a fan of what law enforcement has become at current in American, but freaking come on! A domestic disturbance and someone with a knife is a very dangerous situation for an LEO. In close contact a knife is more dangerous than a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

The media do hurt the cause with this bullshite. This guy is clearly a bad dude, but he shouldn't have been shot up like that. By sanctifying him it makes the whole situation seem questionable when the truth comes out.

These two dead rioters in Wisconsin deserved to go to jail. They didn't deserve to get their brains and guts plastered over the asphalt. Now the "medic" with the Glock...he had it coming.
                The first dead rioter was confirmed armed and was confirmed to be chasing the shooter. That’s pretty clearly self-defense. The second dead rioter was beating a man on the ground. Pretty clearly self-defense. The third live rioter with a gun and a hole in his arm was pointing a handgun at him in self defense. In fact armed rioter 3 ran up and stopped, had the rifle pointed at him, but not fired. Lunges forward with gun in hand before getting the bullet.
                Livin the dream

Comment

I tried to dig last night. What do I have wrong here. Kid is chased and something is thrown at him (seems to be a plastic bag but what idiot throws a plastic bag at someone clearly armed with an AR-15? Maybe I just answered my own question...…).

Bag thrower gets close to kid with gun and bag thrower gets shot. Apparently grazed in the head. Kid calls 911 to report the shooting and (I think) get help. Kid gets scared (or threatened....) and departs scene.

Mob takes after kid.

Kid trips and falls. First attacker swings at kid's head with a skateboard and may have barely missed. Kid drops skateboard guy. Next attacker goes for a head kick, kid may or may not have shot him as kicker limps away. Next attacker, a medic (fake medic) with a gun runs up on kid still on the ground. Stops 5 feet away when kid points gun at him in a defensive posture. Kid lowers gun and medic resumes attack. Kid destroys medic's arm. Medic cries. Kid gets up and heads towards police area with arms raised in surrender mode.

Kid charged with 2 counts of 1st degree murder.

I'm not a lawyer, but he's NEVER going to be guilty of that. He may never serve time if he's legally in possession of that firearm. All 3 seriously injured or killed are/were bad people with records.

Comment

It’s interesting that LeBron is speaking out very publicly against problems in America, a Democracy, but won’t speak out against a Totalitarian regime in China. We do have Free Speech here and China is fair game. But he won’t speak out against them. I wonder why racism is ok in China but not here

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I tried to dig last night. What do I have wrong here. Kid is chased and something is thrown at him (seems to be a plastic bag but what idiot throws a plastic bag at someone clearly armed with an AR-15? Maybe I just answered my own question...…).

Bag thrower gets close to kid with gun and bag thrower gets shot. Apparently grazed in the head. Kid calls 911 to report the shooting and (I think) get help. Kid gets scared (or threatened....) and departs scene.

Mob takes after kid.

Kid trips and falls. First attacker swings at kid's head with a skateboard and may have barely missed. Kid drops skateboard guy. Next attacker goes for a head kick, kid may or may not have shot him as kicker limps away. Next attacker, a medic (fake medic) with a gun runs up on kid still on the ground. Stops 5 feet away when kid points gun at him in a defensive posture. Kid lowers gun and medic resumes attack. Kid destroys medic's arm. Medic cries. Kid gets up and heads towards police area with arms raised in surrender mode.

I'm not a lawyer, but he's NEVER going to be guilty of that. He may never serve time if he's legally in possession of that firearm. All 3 seriously injured or killed are/were bad people with records.
                      Pretty good recap. The first fella wasn’t grazed in the head. That bullet was in his brain and he was unable to move after the shot. Coincidentally, that same fella was an armed pediphile and was filmed earlier in the evening using the n word and telling another armed group to “try and shoot him”

He kid was not in legal possession of the gun at the time of the incident. As a 17 year old, he is not permitted to open carry in Wisconsin. Not sure if it was his rifle and if he legally owned it. Open carry by a minor is a misdemeanor in Wisconsin and does not preclude an individual from self-defense.

The prosecutions case has to be that the original shoot was unlawful as lethal force was not warranted. The following shootings were not lawful as he was, at that point, a murder suspect.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Mob takes after kid.

Bag guy got his brains blown out, not grazed. He shot other dead guy and "medic" in street. Going down to a riot strapped with a long gun shows intent. The sheriff didn't call for a posse. Kid was 17 so couldn't legally possess the AR. If I'm the prosecutor I'm taking 2nd degree pleas.

Comment

Pretty good recap. The first fella wasn’t grazed in the head. That bullet was in his brain and he was unable to move after the shot. Coincidentally, that same fella was an armed pediphile and was filmed earlier in the evening using the n word and telling another armed group to “try and shoot him”

He kid was not in legal possession of the gun at the time of the incident. As a 17 year old, he is not permitted to open carry in Wisconsin. Not sure if it was his rifle and if he legally owned it. Open carry by a minor is a misdemeanor in Wisconsin and does not preclude an individual from self-defense.

The prosecutions case has to be that the original shoot was unlawful as lethal force was not warranted. The following shootings were not lawful as he was, at that point, a murder suspect.
                          You said it better

Comment

Thanks wufan that first shot totally perplexed me as the video I saw seemed to show a conversation going on where he was hit. I missed that completely. Thanks for the breakdown of how the case unfolds as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                              Going down to a riot strapped with a long gun shows intent.
                              Not sure I agree.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I’m not surprised (even though it’s a bad idea and wrong) that vigilantes come out to fight the bullies who try to kill, injure, and maim police who Portland sets out to a slaughter and who are shown not fighting back for how many days? 70 or so?

While vigilantism isn’t ok, it’s going to happen. It’s not good, they are breaking laws too, but when police become sitting ducks, some idiots are going to react.

More will happen if Democrat leaders don’t take control and end the riots and violence.

Comment

Working...
                                X