No announcement yet.

Black Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean if you are going to fight for the rights of black folks, you should probably, you know, have some black friends? Maybe have some first hand discussions on what the situation is really like for a variety of black folks, before you throw your all-black clothes on and start pumping your fist? I mean you gotta at least know ONE black person to be in the BLM club, don't ya?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This is a photo of the Black Lives Matter protest before it began bullying the lady ... does anybody notice anything missing?

I found one! It’s like where’s Waldo.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...confrontation/

Does demanding this from citizens remind you of anything?
        Well, since you guys ( Kung Wu and wufan ) didn't respond to mine, I saw it first on the evening news and this immediately came to mind:

heil.png

There's always one in every crowd.

Comment

All for nothing. Go figure. SMH

Comment

Milwaukee sentinel put out the headline, “...had a knife, but was otherwise unarmed.”

Currently, I have a job, but I am otherwise unemployed.

I have two sons, but am otherwise childless.

Also of note, the mostly peaceful protestors narrative have me telling my wife that I’ve been mostly faithful. She shouldn’t be bothered by the fact that my monogamous lifestyle gave way to infidelity as the night wore on.
            Last edited by wufan; August 26, 2020, 09:58 PM.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Well, since you guys ( Kung Wu and wufan ) didn't respond to mine, I saw it first on the evening news and this immediately came to mind:

heil.png

There's always one in every crowd.
              I’ve also seen the Maoist struggle sessions.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                Milwaukee sentinel put out the headline, “...had a knife, but was otherwise unarmed.”

Currently, I have a job, but I am otherwise unemployed.

I have two sons, but am otherwise childless.

Also of note, the mostly peaceful protestors narrative have me telling my wife that I’ve been mostly faithful. She shouldn’t be bothered by the fact that my monogamous lifestyle gave way to infidelity as the night wore on.
                lmao, it's unbelievable. This agenda is just mindboggling. Any possible way to create a false narrative or excuse the perp. All of these rioters and defenders should let this guy around their daughters. He's just an innocent rapist. A rap sheet a mile long. But no, that doesn't matter. All that matters is there's a cellphone video being circulated on social media and mainstream media of a black guy getting shot by a white cop and the cop did it because he wants to kill black people. That's it. End of discussion.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

PRAVDA over facts!

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

... and cold is a mostly sincere poster ; D
                  Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 27, 2020, 05:37 AM.

Comment

A little non-sequitor. As an 18 year old high school senior, we used to head up to Kenosha to drink. That was a long time ago, but in 1982, you had to be 21 to drink hard alcohol in Illinois, beer and wine was 19. You could drink whatever you wanted in Wisconsin at 18. Kenosha was the first town across the border. It was less than an hour from the north side. You could also take the train.

It was a sad, dirty, tough town. The two biggest employers were a Jockey underwear factory and an American Motors (AMC) plant. I think they built the Pacer and Gremlin there. Not much else. I wonder what's there today.
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      A little non-sequitor. As an 18 year old high school senior, we used to head up to Kenosha to drink. That was a long time ago, but in 1982, you had to be 21 to drink hard alcohol in Illinois, beer and wine was 19. You could drink whatever you wanted in Wisconsin at 18. Kenosha was the first town across the border. It was less than an hour from the north side. You could also take the train.

It was a sad, dirty, tough town. The two biggest employers were a Jockey underwear factory and an American Motors (AMC) plant. I think they built the Pacer and Gremlin there. Not much else. I wonder what's there today.
                      Not as much as there was last week.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Ok, not fully go off the rails, but we had a Gremlin growing up. You could see the road through the rusted floorboard. The heater never worked, but the plastic seats would melt your thighs in summer shorts. It sat unused in our driveway for the better part of a decade as I believe it was continuous collateral for a revolving title loan or some such. It became high density housing for yellow jackets and was eventually towed away.

My aunt had a Pinto and it was a Cadillac comparitvely.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Ok, not fully go off the rails, but we had a Gremlin growing up. You could see the road through the rusted floorboard. The heater never worked, but the plastic seats would melt your thighs in summer shorts. It sat unused in our driveway for the better part of a decade as I believe it was continuous collateral for a revolving title loan or some such. It became high density housing for yellow jackets and was eventually towed away.

My aunt had a Pinto and it was a Cadillac comparitvely.
                          Those were the days...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Good time to be a glass salesman.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              PRAVDA over facts!

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

... and cold is a mostly sincere poster ; D
                              Fiery, but mostly peaceful...??

LOL!! WTF is wrong with some of these idiots in the media? Seriously, who comes up with that and thinks it sounds good? MSM is basically state run for the left at this point.

Comment

BTW, I heard this morning that the girlfriend of Jacob Blake called 911 to report that he was at the birthday party and was not supposed to be there and she wanted him gone. In other words they were responding to a domestic dispute. The dispatcher indicated to police that she couldn't get all of the relevant information from the girlfriend as she became uncooperative so they responded not fully knowing the situation. They did know that he had a knife in his car and a long rap sheet. Just a little more context to what actually transpired...

Comment

Working...
                                X