Coronavirus 2019-nCov: Political Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Holy **** it took a lot of mental gymnastics and white out to make that statement with a straight face.
    Explain to us dumb sheep what was wrong about it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• As a dyed in the wool covidiot, I refuse to give any credibility to comparing other country's stats (especially deaths) if and until they can knowingly be counted the same. Nick Saban is a positive, and you all know he's in the number. It's impossible to tell or know how many deaths were attributed to covid because the corpse tested positive. The US real number is lower than 217k and potentially much much lower. How much other countries are underreporting, well, we'll never know.

Comment

• We're in the home stretch! We've knocked out all the major 1st world countries. Pissin' in short cotton now! The global dunce cap is within our grasp. Most advanced nation in the history of the world and we're just about to pass Ecuador.

Top 10 Babyyyyyyyy!

Comment

• Fear not, and get up off of your knees before those communist bastards Cold... That's exactly what they want you to do! They're all in on biden! Don't believe 'em when they tell you it's russia russia russia! Aren't you smarter than that? ; D

China.png

Comment

• Just think how much better we could have been if that main Covidiot Trump didn't hold a rally in Oklahoma
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Trump speaking the truth:

President Trump on Monday said the American people are “tired” of the novel coronavirus, and “tired” of Dr. Anthony Fauci “and all these idiots."

The president went on to slam Fauci, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director, and say that the American people “are tired of COVID.”

"People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots, these people," Trump said. "Fauci, he's a nice guy, he's been here for 500 years.”

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Holy **** it took a lot of mental gymnastics and white out to make that statement with a straight face.
                You are not a scientist, so I would not expect you to understand math. Just take my word for it.

I have spoken... SB Shock (The Scientist)

Comment

• That chart says the US has 2.7 million + ACTIVE cases. MY FAT ENTITLED PRIVILEGED WHITE ASS. Again with how we're counting/tracking this thing vs other countries. If you believe for one nanosecond that 32% + of ALL US COVID cases since day 1 are still active, when AT LEAST 40 % of those infected (and probably much much larger) are asymptomatic, then I have a large amount of ocean front property in Harvey County I'd like you to have a look at sometime very soon.

That number/statistic is SO wrong, it completely invalidates the rest of the numbers. #FakeNews

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    That chart says the US has 2.7 million + ACTIVE cases. MY FAT ENTITLED PRIVILEGED WHITE ASS. Again with how we're counting/tracking this thing vs other countries. If you believe for one nanosecond that 32% + of ALL US COVID cases since day 1 are still active, when AT LEAST 40 % of those infected (and probably much much larger) are asymptomatic, then I have a large amount of ocean front property in Harvey County I'd like you to have a look at sometime very soon.

That number/statistic is SO wrong, it completely invalidates the rest of the numbers. #FakeNews
                    Exactly! More reason to know you cannot trust the data. It's all over the place and can be manipulated so easily to fit a narrative.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      That chart says the US has 2.7 million + ACTIVE cases. MY FAT ENTITLED PRIVILEGED WHITE ASS. Again with how we're counting/tracking this thing vs other countries. If you believe for one nanosecond that 32% + of ALL US COVID cases since day 1 are still active, when AT LEAST 40 % of those infected (and probably much much larger) are asymptomatic, then I have a large amount of ocean front property in Harvey County I'd like you to have a look at sometime very soon.

Bingo. Comparing one country’s numbers to another’s is laughable. As if everything that is being done globally is uniform lol. And yes, that’s even if you trust the data to begin with.

”science” lol
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                        Just think how much better we could have been if that main Covidiot Trump didn't hold a rally in Oklahoma
                        WWHD?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          Trump speaking the truth:

President Trump on Monday said the American people are “tired” of the novel coronavirus, and “tired” of Dr. Anthony Fauci “and all these idiots."

So your guy had Fauci as the starring role in his commercial a week ago and is now calling him an idiot?

Seems like that's Festivus for the Rest of us.

Either that or your guy is totally bonkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

So your guy had Fauci as the starring role in his commercial a week ago and is now calling him an idiot?

Seems like that's Festivus for the Rest of us.

Either that or your guy is totally bonkers.
                            You mean bonkers like "The Big Guy" with his 10% that was held back just for him?

Comment

• During the first two months of the pandemic, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention held briefings about the coronavirus almost daily. Leading them was Nancy Messonnier, the director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases at the CDC, who also helped the US navigate the 2001 anthrax scare.

Day after day, Messonnier explained how many COVID-19 cases the US had, what measures the CDC was implementing to minimize transmission, and how concerned Americans needed to be. She shared some updates on Twitter as well.

But on February 25, everything changed.

That day, Messonnier told Americans: "It's not so much a question of if this will happen anymore, but rather more a question of exactly when this will happen and how many people in this country will have severe illness."
                              Ahhhh... what could have been. Had we called for aggressive social distancing, national masking and a limited shutdown on that day, we may have saved our economy and 100's of thousands of lives. Instead we used Iraqi Information Minister politics - lying to the American people so they could spread it as fast as possible. And then we lost the economy anyways.

trump.jpg

Comment

• Two new peer-reviewed studies show a sharp drop in mortality among hospitalized Covid patients. The drop is seen in all groups, including older patients and those with underlying conditions, suggesting providers are getting better at treating the illness.

More hospitalized patients are surviving than early in the pandemic. Improved treatments make a big difference, but so does flattening the curve to keep hospitals from overfilling, researchers say.

Comment

Working...
                                X