No announcement yet.

New Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Grandy's back and more Chick-Fil-A! My wife would go for a Joe's Crab Shack though.

Comment

What about Steak n Shake? There's one in Topeka, so why can't there be one in Wichita?

Comment

Baskin-Robbins are opening up all across the area. I believe BR and Dunkin Donuts are of the same company and pretty much go hand and hand. I wonder if that means DD will follow suit?..

I wouldn't mind 'em and Joe's Crab Shack wouldn't be a bad get either.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
          I wish they would reopen Red Beans Bayou Grill on the East Side, I loved that place. Is the one still out west open?

If not Red Beans then some other nice Cajun place.
          Yes, it is still open, and not very far from me. New Market Square is getting their share of new restaurants.

Comment

I agree on the Seafood place, Joe's would be nice. Many years ago, during college days, I lived in Houston, and have always missed all the seafood I had down there.

What-a-burger I will go for too. Used to eat there a lot in Texas too. The best cheeseburgers were only .50 cents then...... mmmm!

I also happen to like French Food, and would like a better selection of Restaurants for French Food.

Comment

Cheesecake Factory

Comment

From my days of living in LA, I'd like to see El Pollo Loco, Yoshinoya Beef Bowl, and In-N-Out Burger.

I don't see any way that we are getting Beef Bowl or In-N-Out, but El Pollo Loco has locations in Denver and the Chicago area, so maybe it could happen.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Problem with El Pollo Loco is that Wichita is just saturated with Mexican fast food places.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                    Problem with El Pollo Loco is that Wichita is just saturated with Mexican fast food places.
                    True, although it isn't really like any of the places we have, and there isn't much competition in the roasted chicken fast food market. :D
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I would love to have In-N-Out here. I experienced it for the first time in Vegas this past summer and enjoyed it. But, it seems to be a west coast thing. :(
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

In and Out is and will continue to be a Spangles type organization. It may slowly expand, but you would be better off reinventing the concept a little and calling it something else here vs. waiting for it to arrive.

Good Point TMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                          I would also like a place that does a decent Chicago Style Deep dish pizza.
                          How about Pizzeria Uno! (or Uno! Chicago Grill is what they are called now)
                          They gots them some good pizza!
                          The Assman

Comment

How about an ESPN Zone!

I guess I can dream

(I heard a rumor about the possibility of getting a hard rock once the area opens though)
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ
                              Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                              I would also like a place that does a decent Chicago Style Deep dish pizza.
                              How about Pizzeria Uno! (or Uno! Chicago Grill is what they are called now)
                              They gots them some good pizza!
                              wheres it at? Ill have to try it.

Comment

Welcome to Uno Pizzeria & Grill. Uno's legendary Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza is just the beginning! Pizzeria Uno began in 1943 when Ike Sewell invented the Original Chicago Deep Dish Pizza. Today, the menu has evolved to offer a variety of high quality grill items in addition to the famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza.

Comment

Working...
                                X