New Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KC Shox
    Wichitans are cheap. They are conservative and fight progression as a city. The arena is a big example, while every other comparitive city in the region is building new arenas, Wichita was fighting to build one of their own. Omaha, Tulsa, Little Rock, all built new ones, finally we got the deal done.

Eating establishments do not fair very well in Wichita either. Face it, Wichitans are cheap.
    The big problem with the arena is the people in charge have no clue what they are doing.

They want to build it to small. and they can decide how much it "costs"

Comment

• And thanks to KC for bringing up Chipotle.

Ive been on a Chipotle binge lately.

Steak Burrito Bol with extra steak, pico, cheese and sour cream >>>

and with that said the Carne Asada Fries at Alejandros are the best thing EVER!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu
        To each their own but IMO Knolla’s falls way short of authentic deep dish Chicago or NY style thin crust. The fact that they try and do both should say something. In my book Angelo’s had the best pie in town, which now goes to Defazio’s (close but not quite as good as the original Angelo’s).

Speaking of Angelo’s it’s a damn shame the kids drove that place into the ground. :-x
        There are good posts, great posts and then there are undeniable truths.

This one falls into the last category.

Comment

• I dont know to what extent it was driven into the ground but I believe a divorce pretty much put the finishing touches on its existence.

Comment

• Someone that worked at Angelo's told me that owner put up the for sale sign on it because he had to pay off the debt to the mob in Jersey

Comment

• A new restaurant we went to, well new in the past year, is Newport Grill. Absolutely loved it. Easily one of my new favorite three restaurants in Wichita now.

Go only if you like seafood. Its a little on the higher side though (price-wise that is)

Wichita By E.B. is free resource for restaurant reviews, dining suggestions, local business highlights, event, things to do away from home and anything Wichita.
              ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
              www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

• I for one am excited about the new Chic Fil A, if and when it ever gets here. I love me some Chic Fil A. I also agree about Steak N Shake and Boston Market. Would love them back as well.

Does anybody remember Sub N Stuff? I just happened to come across a petition on facebook to bring it back. By far my favorite sub shop, way better than subway.

Comment

• Five Guys Burgers are better than In-N-Out.

Comment

• i would prefer more local spots.. don't really care for the national chains

Comment

• Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
                      i would prefer more local spots.. don't really care for the national chains
                      We are the exact same way. When we try to pick a place to blog about its usually a non-national chain. We prefer to spend our money on locally owned places
                      ============

www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

• Here's a new restaurant to try out.

Jinji Korean Grill and Bar.

============

www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Working...
                        X