2017 ShockerNet Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
    My guys are dropping like flies - 4 injuries this week, ouch. Byes starting this week, double ouch.

On another note: The Big Bangers are officially Evansville. Scores by week for TBBT: 72.1, 66.9, 139.7 and 80.1 Guess which week he played me! Ha Ha.
    That makes up for EVERYONE doing that to me last year...so you're welcome!
    78-65

Comment

Sorry, TBBT, any other week I would probably do it because I do covet the player you offered me, but this week the matchup is too favorable to let him go. I just got my team competing, don't want to screw it up now.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        Sorry, TBBT, any other week I would probably do it because I do covet the player you offered me, but this week the matchup is too favorable to let him go. I just got my team competing, don't want to screw it up now.
        The trade couldn't happen until next week since your guy plays tonight. Revisit next week?
        78-65

Comment

Yes
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The Fighting Bazingas have six RBs on the roster of varying levels...all of which are at least pretty decent. I only have three WRs, one of them being hurt maybe for an extended period of time and another with a bye coming soon. If anyone has a bounty of WRs but could use a RB, send me an offer....preferably for a WR that doesn
            78-65

Comment

I'm changing my team name too. I wanted to use "My Team Sucks" but that has already been taken. Injuries and now a long-awaited suspension - I fear I am headed downhill fast.:banghead:

Comment

Comment

Three weeks left, and technically everyone's still got a chance to make the playoffs. Should make for an interesting finish.
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

While we all are thinking about this season, are there any changes that you would like to see for next year? I thought I would get feedback now while it is on our mind rather than next year when we have all forgotten.

Amongst the things that I have noticed...

-Change the waiver order to reset to inverse standings to give lesser teams to theoretically have first shot at waiver claims. That might give impetus for teams at the bottom of the standings to make a midseason rally for the postseason. A couple people mentioned that, so that would be an easy fix.
                    -Change tiebreaker to most points scored, removing the element of head-to-head. In the real world, it does make sense to use head-to-head as a tiebreaker but in fantasy, it doesn't seem quite as fair. It would also be easier for us to track over the course of the season...just look at points scored column of standings. Thoughts?
                    -For whatever reason, trades don't seem to happen in fantasy football very often. Because of that, having 6 bench spots as opposed to 7 made things a little tougher with byes. Would anyone be opposed to adding another roster spot?

Anything else to consider?
                    78-65

Comment

Have someone make my weekly decisions for me. Although I'm not sure that would help. I swear I'm still trying every week, but all I can seem to muster is about 60 points. I feel like Drake University.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
                        Have someone make my weekly decisions for me. Although I'm not sure that would help. I swear I'm still trying every week, but all I can seem to muster is about 60 points. I feel like Drake University.
                        You don't want me doing it. I am getting very good at picking who will be injured. Two kickers lost mid game to injury this season - TWO, KICKERS! Plus Rodgers, two RBs and a couple of others.

Comment

Week 13 is upon us and there is a logjam of teams fighting to get in/stay in and fighting for seeding. I don't think there is a clear cut favorite. sdshox could you post the standings and also the matchups for this week?

Comment

Sorry for slacking, but here's the playoff bracket. Might have to play under protest- scoring the most points on the year, but not getting a first-round bye - haha. Anyway, best of luck to everyone.
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Looks like we only had one non-participant this year. I fought back from last place and tore through the post season undefeated. Too bad my record doesn’t reflect that.

Comment

Working...
                              X