No announcement yet.

2017 ShockerNet Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
      If this keeps up I may have to change my team name to "the current UNLV Runnin Rebels"
      You may have won the season award for most points on the bench. I hate it when that happens.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Couple of games on the line tonight including one projected to be a .1 differential.

Comment

Here's hoping that @Dave Stalwart: crew continues their regression to the current Reb's and Stafford doesn't go off for 30 points tonight...

Comment

Not a fan of this waiver wire revolving thing. It only benefits those with strong teams. Anybody caught with their pants down and shuffles the bottom of their team is always going to be last on the waiver wire. That happens to be me right now.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
              Couple of games on the line tonight including one projected to be a .1 differential.
              Ended up in a tie ... seriously .. a tie???

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Ended up in a tie ... seriously .. a tie???
                Jesus, Adalaide Byrd found her way into fantasy football, too?

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Not a fan of this waiver wire revolving thing. It only benefits those with strong teams. Anybody caught with their pants down and shuffles the bottom of their team is always going to be last on the waiver wire. That happens to be me right now.
                  I am not sure it was anything that I set...just a default setting, I think.

Two questions:
                  -What would be a better solution?
                  -Is it a change that would be appropriate to be made midseason?
                  78-65

Comment

I think it's the default. Every time you claim a player it moves you to the back of the waiver wire, which wouldn't be so bad, but it doesn't reset each week. In the past it didn't rotate. I don't know if it's something that can changed at all, but honestly at this point it is what it is.

Comment

Is this good?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                        Is this good?
                        For every one of us that is not named Straight Cash Homey.

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
                          For every one of us that is not named Straight Cash Homey.
                          Ain't nothin but 10 grand!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
                            Is this good?
                            No, no that isn't good. Mostly because I'm on the losing end of that.

Comment

My guys are dropping like flies - 4 injuries this week, ouch. Byes starting this week, double ouch.

On another note: The Big Bangers are officially Evansville. Scores by week for TBBT: 72.1, 66.9, 139.7 and 80.1 Guess which week he played me! Ha Ha.

Comment

I finally won a game. Yeehaw!
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X