No announcement yet.

2008 Royals - April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 completely different games too. Game 1 the Royals have their highest hit total and score 6 runs (which is a ton for them) and then game 2 Banny pitches really well and they get shutout. Hopefully Greinke can be the stopper tonight and get them a much needed W so they can put a little string together to close the month out around .500. After Toronto they go to Texas, who has the worst record in the AL, so hopefully they can take 2 out of 3 this weekend and do the same in Texas.
    THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
      I just can't believe this topic is dead.
      Because we are bandwagon fans and we want you to feel as superior as possible.

Sorry i couldnt resist.

Comment

• Things were nice before Fever decided he had to stir things up. If it was his intention to or not.

Hopefully we can get things turned around. Bullpen has been struggling a bit. We can no longer get a game to Soria. The hitting has still been suspect and Guillen has pretty much been a no show so far.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Is it just me, or does TJ do something stupid just about every game?
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22
            Is it just me, or does TJ do something stupid just about every game?
            I thought the same thing.

Also for those with Cox turn to channell 640.

its listed as FSRHD.

Fox Sports Royals HD.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              Originally posted by ShockerFever
              I just can't believe this topic is dead.
              Because we are bandwagon fans and we want you to feel as superior as possible.
              Dude, don't make it that easy for me.. really.. 8)

At any rate, the Royals win today 8-4, ending the 7-game skid. They needed that one.

And no Sub, no intention at all.

Don't try to blame me for the Royals' turn from first! :(
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I doubted the intention but some definitely saw it that way. One thing about most of us Royals fans are we're quite loyal. We'd have to be after how bad they've been in recent memory. And we had plenty of good threads last year.

Last nights game we were lucky to win. TJ did about the dumbest thing possible. Then in the next inning Guillen throws to the wrong base and because of that the Jays tie the game then take the lead. It was nice to see an offensive explosion after that and we finally got the end of a game back in Soria's hands. Not a save opportunity but I feel very confident with him on the mound. It's draft day for the Chiefs then the Royals at 6 in HD......for those who have it.

Thanks for that info ASM. My brother will be thrilled. I might have to head to his place tonight.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• 2 out of 3 this weekend isn't bad. I look forward to seeing what we can do down in Arlington. Hopefully Grud will be better and get to play some. Although I do like Callaspo.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I like callaspo as well.. from what I can see he is decent out there in the field and decent with the bat. And hes a switch hitter so thats cool in my book

Comment

• Wow did anybody see the HR that Jose Guillen hit in Arlington tonight? Wow it was a freaking bomb.
                      THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

• He absolutely CRUSHED that one!!!
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• this has been a good game.

Tomko tried to lose it for us hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekShocker
                            Wow did anybody see the HR that Jose Guillen hit in Arlington tonight? Wow it was a freaking bomb.
                            He swung HARD at that ball.

If he would have missed, he probably would have thrown his back out, and wound up on the DL.

Comment

• going into may with a 12-15 record.
                              with the start we had that sucks but at the same time look at the April records over the last 5 years. and there is reason to be happy.

Offense is starting to show signs of life. however Pitching is showing signs of regression. Ramirez and Soria are studs. but Banny got rocked tonight and Meche has been off so far.

Once a groove can be hit on both sides everything should be ok.
                              Hell its May 1st and the Royals are only 2.5 games back!!!!!!

/cue ShockerFever to chime in about how im such an asshole for being a fan. I know dude I suck at life one of these days ill give up.

Comment

Working...
                              X