Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    600 yards is a long way.
    How far is it? Can you explain it to me like my newstation? Maybe compare it to phone books or football fields or something, so I can get the proper context.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      How far is it? Can you explain it to me like my newstation? Maybe compare it to phone books or football fields or something, so I can get the proper context.
      Far enough away that fat chicks look thin.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

600 yards is where, if you were living in Springfield, Missouri, you are far enough away you hardly smell the meth being cooked.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Imagine your yard, and each of your neighbor's yards. Then multiply by 200. That's 600 yards.

Comment

600 yards is as close, where upon release, Jared Fogle can legally reside near a school.

Comment

600 yards is a long ****ing way.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2778[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]2779[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]2780[/ATTACH]

A little off topic, but I was at the gun range today and I saw this sumbitch shooting this mother forker. Holy Jesus! All custom, wildcat loads, freaking amazing! Full setup, including wireless camera for spotting, over 20 grand. The guy was shooting 600 yards and nailing fifty cent groups.

I bet if Kung Wu had that in Oklahoma, no samsquanch would have touched him.

Whoooooooa.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Whoooooooa.
                  I know!!!

I was embarrassed to have my gun next to his!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2781[/ATTACH]

This is us shooting 300 yds blue rock targets to get ready for this weekend. That guy was shooting, and hitting, targets too small to see. 600 yards are the 1-15 signs way, way back. Hard to make out, 600 yards is a long way.
                    Lucky bastard! That looks so fun! Where in the world did you find a public 600 yard range!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Lucky bastard! That looks so fun! Where in the world did you find a public 600 yard range!?!?
                      Eastern Nebraska Gun Club. Its a joint outside of Louisville, Nebraska. Southwest of Omaha, about halfway to Lincoln.

Comment

This is where we always shoot targets. They have several pistol ranges, a trap range, 100,300 and 600 yard rifle ranges. Its a very safe shooting experience. The guy that I shoot with is a member (lucky me).

Comment

I know!!!

I was embarrassed to have my gun next to his!
                          hahaha

I know EXACTLY what you mean.

Comment

Eastern Nebraska Gun Club. Its a joint outside of Louisville, Nebraska. Southwest of Omaha, about halfway to Lincoln.

http://engc.us/tour/
                            Ummm, THAT's now on the bucket list.

Comment

20150825_105807.jpg

100 yard range. We plinked for an hour.

20150824_143653.jpg

Maury Povich from yesterday. Dude WAS the father. Dude WAS pissed!

Comment

Marine Corps Rifle Qualifications M-16 open sights
                                Three types of targets A. Standard Circular
                                B. Modified sillouette Torso and Head
                                D. Sillouette of prone target
                                200 yard 5 rounds Prone A target
                                5 rounds Kneeling "
                                5 rounds Standing "
                                10 rounds Rapid fire Prone D Target
                                300 yard 5 rounds Kneeling A Target
                                10 rounds rapid fire Prone D Target
                                500 yard 10 rounds Prone B Target
                                This is the system I qualified at. On quall day you had a red flag hanging down range to see the direction of wind and take a guess at the wind velocity. Total point 250. 5 points per round. Score of 220 or higher to wear the Expert Badge.
                                Last edited by pogo; August 26, 2015, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X