Kung Wu SOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe he ran into the Bobbum Man...

Equipmunk sharp, equipmunk dirty. Equipmunk make Kung Wu bobbum hurty.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Kung was last seen purchasing one of these at the general store down the holler:

And now his wife fears he has become a love interest, err, prisoner of Sasquatch.

Comment

It could be Graboids. stop. Lots of Tremors in Oklahoma. stop https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graboid stop. Kung Wu should have brought the 50 cal. stop.

Comment

Any word on Kung Wu? Is he safe, or did some dirty samsquanch make him his b i t c h?
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

If there is a God in Heaven, keep Kung Wu safe.

Amen.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

It's my understanding that Kung Wu was recruited by and fell under the spell of John Calipari. He is actually not in Oklahoma but has moved to Paducah, Kentucky, purchased 45 blue tee shirts and now sports a tattoo of Ashley Judd.

Oh, he also had some plumbing work done and now prefers to be called Kung Cait.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                It's my understanding that Kung Wu was recruited by and fell under the spell of John Calipari. He is actually not in Oklahoma but has moved to Paducah, Kentucky, purchased 45 blue tee shirts and now sports a tattoo of Ashley Judd.

Oh, he also had some plumbing work done and now prefers to be called Kung Cait.
                Is she sporting one of these?

1395783575000-tattoo.jpg

Comment

Okay this is really embarrassing -- so thank God for Internet anonymity -- but I went to a bar full of Oklahoma Nasty Guard G.I.s from Camp Gruber, got plumb drunk and woke up the next morning with a samsquanch! Which I hear is completely LEGAL in Oklahoma, so no worries there.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Okay this is really embarrassing -- so thank God for Internet anonymity -- but I went to a bar full of Oklahoma Nasty Guard G.I.s from Camp Gruber, got plumb drunk and woke up the next morning with a samsquanch! Which I hear is completely LEGAL in Oklahoma, so no worries there.
                    I'm just glad you're home, safe. Brush your teeth, put a little bit of salve on your rectum, say a prayer and go to sleep. We shall never speak of the encounter again. As far as I'm concerned, the event never happened.

Comment

pumpkin-moon-vaginal-yoni-salve-lube-thinning.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        I'm just glad you're home, safe. Brush your teeth, put a little bit of salve on your rectum, say a prayer and go to sleep. We shall never speak of the encounter again. As far as I'm concerned, the event never happened.
                        You're truly gracious.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I have no doubt that Kung Wu will survive. The wasps, the rattlesnakes, nor even the poison ivy stand a chance versus his gift of gab.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

20150825_132208.jpg
                              20150825_132152.jpg
                              20150825_132132.jpg

A little off topic, but I was at the gun range today and I saw this sumbitch shooting this mother forker. Holy Jesus! All custom, wildcat loads, freaking amazing! Full setup, including wireless camera for spotting, over 20 grand. The guy was shooting 600 yards and nailing fifty cent groups.

I bet if Kung Wu had that in Oklahoma, no samsquanch would have touched him.
                              Last edited by MoValley John; August 25, 2015, 04:12 PM.

Comment

20150825_115742.jpg

This is us shooting 300 yds blue rock targets to get ready for this weekend. That guy was shooting, and hitting, targets too small to see. 600 yards are the 1-15 signs way, way back. Hard to make out, 600 yards is a long way.

Comment

Working...
                                X