Kung Wu SOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't wipe with leaves of three.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Big cottonwood leaves work nicely.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Rattlesnakes are reclusive bastards. You gotta hunt 'em down. They'll run, but they can't hide.

Comment

You can tell we need the season to get here.

More reason for the above: I thought originally when I read the title of this thread you were discussing your strength of schedule

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Somebody save me. Stop. At God forsaken Greenleaf State Park in Oklahoma. Stop. No internet access. Stop. Family reunion. Stop. Cabin is 3rd world. Stop. Toilet works tho. Stop. No beer within 10 miles. Stop. Send SWAT team if no post in 2 days. Stop.

#stateparkwithnointernethell #savekungwu #technologyforall
              Did that two weeks ago in Missouri at a church camp. Add no A/C to the list. Ugh!

Those people don't realize that a weekend there convinced me that there is no god. :-P
              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                Did that two weeks ago in Missouri at a church camp. Add no A/C to the list. Ugh!

Those people don't realize that a weekend there convinced me that there is no god. :-P
                Church camp? Do they let you kill stuff at church camp?

Comment

I regret to inform everyone that Kung Wu has disappeared. He is presumed captured by a back woods tribe from Missouri who wandered in to Oklahoma many years ago and cannot find their way home. Authorites will be issuing an amber alert soon.....
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

I fear that MV John has left the confines of Omaha for the backwoods of Oklahoma and mistaken Kung for a prairie dog.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      I fear that MV John has left the confines of Omaha for the backwoods of Oklahoma and mistaken Kung for a prairie dog.
                      Nope. I didn't shoot him. At this point, I'm wishing Kung Wu the best, but my hope for his safety is dying by the hour. I grew up in Chicago, never stayed in a tent until my thirties, first fired a gun in boot camp after one year in college. With that, even I know to pack in plenty of booze. In situations that he described, we would bring a Toro generator, mini fridge, portable 12,000 btu air conditioner, air mattresses, our old 32" Vizio, Chromecast dongle and 6-7 movies pirated from popcorn time, downloaded on a tablet ready to cast to the tv.

Moreover, I'd have plenty of firearms; not for protection, but they are just so much fun! I can't help it if Kung Wu didn't prepare. I feel sorry for him, I'm just not in a position to help. I will draft a list of must have's and how to's for anyone needing help in the future.

I am praying for Kung Wu, I'm just losing hope. May God have mercy on his soul.

Comment

What if a samsquanch got him?

Comment

resized_bubbles-says-meme-generator-what-if-it-s-a-samsquanch-e30029.jpg

Comment

bca3603d0327054737bc06a2a9a7c44039eb324d503d7fd126a9605fb1885bc8.jpg

Comment

305038353-o-my-****ing-word-what-if-its-a-samsquanch.jpg

Comment

Maybe we should ask The Yeti.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X