No announcement yet.

Kung Wu SOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the online auction catalog for the gun collection of Edwin Eldridge.

Please join us as we liquidate the estate of Edwin Eldridge, the 1959 World Quick Draw Champion, Hollywood Western Stunt Double - a rare collection of 250+ Firearms, 100,000 Rounds of Ammo, Knives, Holsters, Wild West Collection & More!

I had never heard of this guy, but his collection is very impressive. There are 10 pages of guns to look at. I read about this in the local rag, apparently, he was quite an accomplished shooter. The auction is Saturday, I'll be prairie dog shooting or I would go. The local writeup is here, if you are interested in the backstory.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

20150828_150102.jpg

On the road to the prairie dogs!!!

Its always comforting when the driver is monkeying with his phone while driving...
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

20150829_094218.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X