Kung Wu SOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu SOS

Somebody save me. Stop. At God forsaken Greenleaf State Park in Oklahoma. Stop. No internet access. Stop. Family reunion. Stop. Cabin is 3rd world. Stop. Toilet works tho. Stop. No beer within 10 miles. Stop. Send SWAT team if no post in 2 days. Stop.

#stateparkwithnointernethell #savekungwu #technologyforall
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

That's what you get for going to one of them thar foreign countries.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Maybe you can go prairie dog hunting next year with John.

Comment

Did you take your guns?

Sounds like a great time to me! You need to bring guns and beer. Pack in, pack out. You never mix the guns and beer, though. Guns during the day, beer/booze art night.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I'm going prairie dog shooting next weekend!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I will have spotty internet. Plenty of beer/booze. My personal goal is to kill me a rattlesnake. I watched a YouTube on how to skin one of them sumbitches. Fillet it out and see how it tastes. One of the guys is bringing his Desert Eagle. That's .50 cal fun!

Comment

Kung Wu, ditch the family, make the 10 mile trek to civilization and buy some liquor.

Comment

Sorry man, I can't get behind the wheel until morning. I've got plenty of hooch here though
                One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

If u see any baseball players - put them in your trunk and drop them off at Eck stadium.

Comment

Kung Wu Weekend Travel Journal

Day 0: Killed mutant wasp on couch. Bastard was bigger than a hummingbird and would not die. Damn near had to fetch a .22 but 5th whack of my sandal finally knocked it unconscious and I was able to take him out to the gravel drive and run him over with my truck.

One packet of coffee? What the heck will I do the next morning? This needs much reflection. Brew it and hope God drops another packet from Heaven above before the following morning, or strap on my boots and hold out for day 2 when it's a true emergency?

Spent 15 minutes looking out the window to make sure waspzilla was really dead.

And now I have to know ... how did it get in and where's it's mama?

My car is being swarmed by gnats. Not normal gnats. Gnats big enough you can cook them on a grill.

Cabin was built during WWII. Would be cool but hasn't been updated since ... oh ... WWII. But the toilet works. Times like this you gotta really look at things on the bright side.

Heard some rustling outside and waspzilla can't be spotted on the driveway any longer.

The flyer says there are three types of venomous snakes to look out for. Just realized I didn't bring my Glock. How did waspzilla get in? Can the copperhead get in the same way? Must.secure.the.perimeter.

I better use the internet to help me identify timber rattlesnakes, copperheads, and moccasins. Oh wait ... no internet.

Going to sleep in the bathroom in case I get corned by waspzillas mama or a copperhead. At least I'll be near a water source while I fight Kung Wu' Last Stand.

I know I write this in vein, because my internet will not fade in before my final demise. But when they discover my body and take my phone to the morgue and the internet fades in, please tell my wife she can have my Shocker tickets as long as she doesn't remarry that loser she dated in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Going to sleep in the bathroom in case I get corned by waspzillas mama or a copperhead.
                      Corned by waspzillas mama or a copperhead?

This was not a pleasant vision to wake up to on a Saturday...or any other day frankly. I will pray for you my friend that death comes quickly.

And don't worry, I'm sure Cold will take care of your lovely bride.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Corned by waspzillas mama or a copperhead?

This was not a pleasant vision to wake up to on a Saturday...or any other day frankly. I will pray for you my friend that death comes quickly.

And don't worry, I'm sure Cold will take care of your lovely bride.

Bahahah! Nice catch!

Comment

You didn't bring your Glock?

Poor judgment.

How long you down there? Can I Fed Ex you my S&W?

Comment

Corned and vein instead of cornered and vain??????? Does waspzilla have other powers besides simply inflicting physical pain?
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Sounds like good times to me. Always good to get out of Wichita to somewhere where there are trees, hills, and water that at least has a hint of translucence. I know as a west-sider you probably miss your typical Friday night routine of a sirloin at Applebees, followed up by using a signal lamp to flash morse code to your neighbor in the development 4 miles away, but that too will shall come again.

Do you at least have appropriate TP supplies to get you through this test of will? You could always "repurpose" that used coffee pack, if it comes to that.
                              Last edited by SHOCKvalue; August 22, 2015, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X