Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humor

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I had to get myself a brand new ho - cause that ho of mine was used up, beat up, busted up and good for nothing but the trash heap. I was done with that ho.

So, I went down to the Wal-Mart, cause you can always find a wide variety of ho's down at the Wal-Mart. I ran into this one ho that was more expensive than the rest of the ho's. It was the True Temper ho. This confused me, because I always thought the True Temper was just something you always got along with the ho.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Oh My!! :eek-new:

Comment

Please do not kill the messenger. The following memes are either funny as hell or offensive as hell, I have yet to decide.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Download3611200781951015332464162861595540270309806725155995n.jpg
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

i_pictures_with_funny_captions_030_50a81731c4307.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]2603[/ATTACH]
                  That's not funny. It's rude to caption the picture if the SWOMO President and First Lady with filth like that.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I’m not a fan of Mizzou, but I’m willing to make an exception…

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      I’m not a fan of Mizzou, but I’m willing to make an exception…

Need to see the face though.

Comment

Goodness gracious, great jugs of fire!

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                          Not necessarily.
                          Plenty of women in Dallas w/ great breasts like those in that pic & a great face. So yes, I need to see a face.

Comment

A man was nude sunbathing on the beach. Just to be discrete, he covered his genitals with a straw hat. A woman walked past him, stopped and said, "Any gentleman would tip their hat to a lady." The man replied, "I'm sorry, but if you weren't so ugly, the hat would have tipped itself."

Comment

A man golfing with his wife slices his drive into the rough. In between the ball and the green stands a barn. His wife offers to hold the barn door open so he may hit the ball directly toward the green unimpeded. He hits the ball, it tragically hits his wife in the head, and she falls dead. One year later he is playing the same hole with his new wife, and his drive again finds the rough. His new wife offers to hold the barn door open. His reply: No thanks. Last time I tried that, I got a double bogey.

Comment

Working...
                              X