No announcement yet.

Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

When Beethoven passed away he was buried in a churchyard. A couple days later, the town drunk was walking through the cemetery and heard some strange noise coming from the area where Beethoven was buried. Terrified, the drunk ran and got the priest to come and listen to it. The priest bent close to the grave and heard some faint, unrecognizable music coming from the grave. Frightened, the priest ran and got the town magistrate. When the magistrate arrived, he bent his ear to the grave, listened for a moment, and said, "Ah, yes, that's Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, being played backwards." He listened a while longer, and said, "There's the Eighth Symphony, and it's backwards too. Most puzzling." So the magistrate kept listening; "There's the Seventh... the Sixth... the Fifth..." Suddenly, the realization of what was happening dawned on the magistrate; he stood up and announced the crowd that had gathered in the cemetery, "My fellow citizens, there's nothing to worry about. It's just Beethoven decomposing."

@RoyalShock:, this one is for you.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive.

Comment

Channel 10 is getting a new meteorologist to keep up with channel 3...

You've been thunderstruck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePG6zUYvUZg

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            Channel 10 is getting a new meteorologist to keep up with channel 3...

https://i.imgur.com/yA9bpYd.gifv
            She is great at that side pose.

Qiero mas, por favor.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

In celebration of national cat day...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

'Hump Day' has passed, 'TGIF' is near, lets celebrate 'TT'...

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  'Hump Day' has passed, 'TGIF' is near, lets celebrate 'TT'...

This will certainly help me get through the day. That and I want to make sure the photo is posted twice in case I'm scrolling fast and miss the first one. :)
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

TGIF!

TGFA!

Comment

This thread makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                        This thread makes me happy.
                        This won't make you happy, but it's one heck of an idea to take care of your dickiedoo...

Comment

Back to regular programming...

Comment

Comment

Humor is when you can pull off the aristocrats joke.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                I can never see these in the first post, but usually can in the reply, so hopefully...

Edit: Nope. Not this time. Have to wait until I get home.

Comment

Working...
                                X