X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    One of my favorite commercials ever…

”I must be in the front row!”

Uecker is a gem. I had an opportunity to see him catch for the Cardinals in a day game. The starting catcher (McCarver, I believe) was injured the night before. Uecker didn't last long. In one of the first few innings, he took a foul ball off the thumb of his throwing hand. The backup catcher hadn't arrived yet, so Mike Shannon (outfielder) caught the rest of the game. Shannon did great. He threw out Willie Mays trying to steal and made a great tag on a runner trying to score. Unfortunately, Juan Marichal was pitching for the Giants and threw his usual great game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Uecker is a gem. I had an opportunity to see him catch for the Cardinals in a day game. The starting catcher (McCarver, I believe) was injured the night before. Uecker didn't last long. In one of the first few innings, he took a foul ball off the thumb of his throwing hand. The backup catcher hadn't arrived yet, so Mike Shannon (outfielder) caught the rest of the game. Shannon did great. He threw out Willie Mays trying to steal and made a great tag on a runner trying to score. Unfortunately, Juan Marichal was pitching for the Giants and threw his usual great game.
      You’re bringing back some memories. I once was a big Cardinals fan and later switched to the Royals. Don’t follow baseball much anymore. Unfortunately, the 94-95 strike was enough and I moved on.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The comments in the tweet are worthy of the ‘humor’ thread…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "poopetrator", lmao
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• In the case of Amber Heard, Johnny Depp's co-habitant, I think that would be "poopetraitor".

Comment

Comment

• A Russian soldier ran up to a nun in downtown Moscow.
                  Out of breath, he asked; "Sister, please, may I hide under your skirt, I'll explain later."
                  The nun agreed.
                  A moment later, two military police ran up and asked; "Sister, have you seen a soldier?"
                  The nun, pointing down the street, replied; "He went that way."
                  After the military police ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her skirt and said; "I can't thank you enough Sister. You see, I don't want to go to Ukraine."
                  The nun said; "I understand completely."
                  The soldier added; "I hope I'm not rude; but you have a great pair of legs!"
                  The nun replied; "If you had looked a little higher, you would've seen a great pair of balls. I don't want to go to Ukraine either."
                  Reality in Moscow.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Comment

• A Florida couple, both well into their 80s, goes to a sex therapist's office The doctor asks, "What can I do for you?" The man says, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?" The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse." He thanks them for coming, wishes them good luck, charges them $50, and says good-bye.

The next week, however, the couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees. This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leaves.

Finally, after 5 or 6 weeks of this routine, the
                      doctor says, "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just
                      what are you trying to find out?"

The old man says, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's married and we can't go to her house. I'm married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and I get $43 back from Medicare.
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X