No announcement yet.

Humor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A priest has a heart attack, and is rushed to the hospital.
    He wakes up as he's being rushed through the hospital on a gurney by two nurses.
    "Am I in heaven?" asks the disoriented priest.
    "No," says one of the nurses. "We're just taking a short cut through the children's ward."

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

• 11K likes, 137 comments - golfcuties on December 6, 2022: "Just playing in the sand @samstocktn 🤎🏌️‍♀️ #golfcuties #golf #golfer #instagolf #cute #golfbabe #playgolf #girl #bunker"
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• NBA throwback…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Speaking of Shaq, anyone notice his son played for Texas Southern in Koch on Thursday?

Comment

• E3F9E53D-9988-4C89-B28E-7683943C5958.png
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Comment

• Steve lived all his life in the Florida Keys and is on his deathbed and knows the end is near. His nurse, his wife, his daughter, and two sons are with him. He asks for two witnesses to be present, and a camcorder is in place to record his last wishes, and when all is ready, he begins to speak:

"My son, Doug, I want you to take the Ocean Reef houses"

"My daughter Kelly, you take the apartments between mile markers 100 and Tavernier."

"My son, Kevin, I want you to take the offices over in the Marathon Government Center."

"Cathy, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings on the bay side on Blackwater Sound."

The nurse and witnesses are blown away as they did not realize his extensive holdings, and as Steve slips away, the nurse says, "Your husband must have been such a hard-working man to have accumulated all this property."

The wife replies, "The asshole had a paper route."
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Have we missed a shot this half?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X